Deaderick Suspension Lifted

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

Re: Deaderick Suspension Lifted

wow this thread looks remarkably similar to one i created yesterday! oh wow it is the same!
    http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9690Discussion%3aa8465954-8e59-4949-b3d4-33c6bffd4976

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Wouldn't it be funny if BB knew he was puttinng Wright on IR the whole time, suspended Deaderick to show the kid a hard lesson by not being able to play in a playoff season after helping the team during the year, and then lifts the suspension as a way to get him more motivated?

Hmmm.

I would not doubt him being late for a meeting or two triggered a legit suspension, and there is no doubt Wright's situation makes this a must , but what if each move was done for more than just needing an extra body?

They'll need him, so let's hope he's ready to do some damage.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

My point is, he isn't going to screw the whole team over for one guy.  So if lifting the suspension helps the team win, he will do it.  But don't thing the situation won't be dealth with SOMEHOW.  It will.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

In Response to Re: Deaderick Suspension Lifted:
    It's funny how principles tend to take a back seat to desperation . . .   isn't it?
    Posted by p-mike

Fair post if, in fact, Deadrick's suspension was punitive and not a shell game by BB to preserve a roster spot

Sections
Shortcuts