Dear J.J. Watt...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Dear J.J. Watt...

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

In response to donrd4's comment:

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

I'm sure he is, but maybe those might New York Giants should win 10 games next time and not miss the playoffs 3 times in four years. 

What does missing playoffs have to do with being the Patriots biggest nightmare?

Tough to be someone's nightmare, when they're watching from home.

Bingo. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

He who laughs last..........

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

what did that guy say? watts has more class in his little finger than the entire patriots team?????

hmmm. I wonder if he would say that if it was the giants playing the texans at their stadium and watts came out and spit on the New York Logo...............

you spit on a team logo your nothing but a classless punk. period.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Yep.  Watt claims he does this at every away game.  Maybe he should stop, b/c half their losses came on the road.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

In response to 49Patriots's comment:

In response to kjcaesar's comment:

I love to have him on our team though;;;

+1..Sherman too. 

Sherman blows. He got torched repeatedly yesterday!  He's in no way Patriot material, dude. No way.

Did you like Joey Porter, too?

MORE LIES FROM RUSTY! HE WAS BURNT FOR A TD BY RODDY WHITE AND BEFORE THAT HE WAS THE ONLY ONE MAKING PLAYS BUT YES, FEEL FREE TO CONTINUE WITH YOUR LIES BECAUSE U CANT GIVE CREDIT TO ANY NON PATS PLAYERS!  LOL LOL LOL  LOL ....WE ARE IN A GOOD SPOT RUSTY AND PETEY IS OUT THE PLAYOFFS, ITS OK TO TELL THE TRUTH NOW.... WOW... WHAT A LIAR! 

How the h3ll is Aqib Talib on the team?? You see him talking all that trash to Foster! I mean what were they talking about?? Was Talib just thanking him for the christmas gift!  What a Fraud you are!  lol lol lol lol

Dude plays hard and talks the talk, walks the walk. Stop being a hater! You should love him for disrespecting Brady earlier this year....lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:

what did that guy say? watts has more class in his little finger than the entire patriots team?????

hmmm. I wonder if he would say that if it was the giants playing the texans at their stadium and watts came out and spit on the New York Logo...............

I think spitting on the NY logo would be an improvement.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to xBruzer77's comment:

I think spitting on the NY logo would be an improvement.

your being too kind dude. more like droppin a deuce on it would be an improvement. but I digress, the azzclown that made the comment in the first place is a pats hater/giants fan who's simply bitter that his team took it in the face this season. but still, it has a happy ending. now eli and peyton can go play some golf together with papa bear......get the grill ready.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

dear JJ watt. come play for NE and win a championship.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

I'm sure he is, but maybe those might New York Giants should win 10 games next time and not miss the playoffs 3 times in four years. 

What does missing playoffs have to do with being the Patriots biggest nightmare?

I doubt Brady, or anyone else on the team has given the Giants a second thought this year.

They're too busy, you know,...playing.

Yes you are right .Much more relaxed knowing that there biggest nightmare is nowhere to be seen.If Pats make Superbowl ,which they should.Hope Brady doesn't get any flashbacks ? They're to busy, you know,..... With the 49ers......

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

He can sh...t on the field..... Iwould still love the Giants to have that guy !

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to natesubs' comment:

dear JJ watt. come play for NE and win a championship.

Very smart Pats fan..................Not like the crying yahoos on here .JJ Watts is a beast. And a very good one at that..... 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Way he was talking to Belichick after the Monday night game seems like he wants to be a Pat

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Watts could be a good Pat........if he cut out the silliness....and "just did his job"

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Are the Texans going to the AFC championship game? 

Did the Texans ever stand a chance at beating the Pats this time around? 

Are you ever going to disrespect the New England Patriots again? 

Good boy!

JJ Watt has more class then the whole pats team... I'm not a Texan fan ,but what a player he is.... Since your doing DEAR ...JJ WATT... Might as well continue..... Dear Tom Brady are you soooooooooo happy you don't have to face the Giants this year. Your sleeping better and well rested.....

yea he was great the way his team gave up 41 points....stellar game stats too....the finger wag will go down in history as the second funniest ever - right after "I did not have sex with that woman, ms lewinsky"

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

JJ Watt has more class then the whole pats team... I'm not a Texan fan ,but what a player he is.... Since your doing DEAR ...JJ WATT... Might as well continue..... Dear Tom Brady are you soooooooooo happy you don't have to face the Giants this year. Your sleeping better and well rested.....

U mad Bro? lol

Why do idiots like you continue to post on forums of teams you hate? And don't blame the Pats organization because the Gi Aints continue to think that 9-7 is good enough to make a playoff run.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

The thing I think the Pats should most look for in the offseason (aside from signbed Talib, Welker, Vollmer) is a real stud DL (DT or DE). Adding another key player to the front seven and the D line in particular would go a good way toward making this a dominating D.

I would add that we still need to add another cover CB (for depth, for spread offenses, etc.)

So Watt of course would always be welcome here (as long as you dont break the bank).

• You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

MORE LIES FROM RUSTY! HE WAS BURNT FOR A TD BY RODDY WHITE AND BEFORE THAT HE WAS THE ONLY ONE MAKING PLAYS BUT YES, FEEL FREE TO CONTINUE WITH YOUR LIES BECAUSE U CANT GIVE CREDIT TO ANY NON PATS PLAYERS!  LOL LOL LOL  LOL ....WE ARE IN A GOOD SPOT RUSTY AND PETEY IS OUT THE PLAYOFFS, ITS OK TO TELL THE TRUTH NOW.... WOW... WHAT A LIAR! 

How the h3ll is Aqib Talib on the team?? You see him talking all that trash to Foster! I mean what were they talking about?? Was Talib just thanking him for the christmas gift!  What a Fraud you are!  lol lol lol lol

Dude plays hard and talks the talk, walks the walk. Stop being a hater! You should love him for disrespecting Brady earlier this year....lol

Sherman is a straight up loser POS from Compton. He has HATED Brady since he was 13 years old due to the "tuck rule". He's a total punk, light years worse than Talib. Did you see him with his finger making the "Are you crazy?" sign the couple times he made a play? He's thinking "Are you crazy throwing in my direction"

Then he got BURNT for that TD, fell on his face lookin' like quite the fool. The receiver waves and over, gave him some of his own medicine, and Sherman gave him a sarcastic little clap, like "Wow, you made a play, good for you" If he didn't give up that TD, his team would've won. It's not the only reason they lost, but it sure hurt their chances

Note: I didn't see him do his "are you crazy" sign again the rest of the game and he was thrown on repeatedly

Asante ran through the Seahawks locker room after the game yelling that Sherman and Carroll could go eat some humble pie. LMAO ! Not totally classy, but Sherman deserved it. Total PUNK

He talked smack to Brady on the field after the win week 3 & last week he got in Trent Williams face talking smack, which GOT him smacked. Probably not a bigger POS in football

• You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

I doubt Brady, or anyone else on the team has given the Giants a second thought this year.

They're too busy, you know,...playing.

Yes you are right .Much more relaxed knowing that there biggest nightmare is nowhere to be seen.If Pats make Superbowl ,which they should.Hope Brady doesn't get any flashbacks ? They're to busy, you know,..... With the 49ers......

Your team was LUCKY to win last year. You know what happens with luck it runs out. Enjoy Watching the Patriots Celebrate yet another Superbowl win!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:

U mad Bro? lol

Why do idiots like you continue to post on forums of teams you hate? And don't blame the Pats organization because the Gi Aints continue to think that 9-7 is good enough to make a playoff run.

Well idiot! The real idiot is the guy posting stupid things  about a great player who got his tail whiped.Still one of the best in the game right now.... Any !!!! Team would give an arm and leg for right now.  IF JJ Watt became a Patriot that poster would be the only stupid idiot left.....The way he's talking....Oh ! and i don't hate the pats.....BRO !!!!!

•  
  • You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:

The thing I think the Pats should most look for in the offseason (aside from signbed Talib, Welker, Vollmer) is a real stud DL (DT or DE). Adding another key player to the front seven and the D line in particular would go a good way toward making this a dominating D.

I would add that we still need to add another cover CB (for depth, for spread offenses, etc.)

So Watt of course would always be welcome here (as long as you dont break the bank).

agreed cb rhodes 6 2' 215,  in draft and pass rushin de in free agency. many in free agency

like safety as well in fa byrd/goldson

• Sections
    Shortcuts