Dear Josh McDaniels...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Dear Josh McDaniels...

1.) Josh Boyce ran a 4.35, SS has track star speed. When a team challenges us to beat them off the line of scrimmage, accept their challenge and march Josh Boyce out there. Run a slant, hit him in stride, crack open a beer and make your job easier as he beats everyone down field for 6.

2.) Why not use Sudfeld more? you only target TEs twice in the game...when the best safety of the Bills is out? 

3.) Why not give Devlin and Blount the ball in the redzone? Absolutely no reason to pass the ball with Gronk and Dobson out. Midget Edelman and Amendola won't beat man in that situation. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Re: Dear Josh McDaniels...

Run the F ball inside the 5 yard line idiot. You almost cost us a game

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Yup

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

1.) Josh Boyce ran a 4.35, SS has track star speed. When a team challenges us to beat them off the line of scrimmage, accept their challenge and march Josh Boyce out there. Run a slant, hit him in stride, crack open a beer and make your job easier as he beats everyone down field for 6.

2.) Why not use Sudfeld more? you only target TEs twice in the game...when the best safety of the Bills is out? 

3.) Why not give Devlin and Blount the ball in the redzone? Absolutely no reason to pass the ball with Gronk and Dobson out. Midget Edelman and Amendola won't beat man in that situation. 

#3,those guys looked pretty  good

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

How many times was Sudfeld open and the best option?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

I said as much in the Brady fumble post. No need for the 4th and 1 pull away fumble play by Brady. 4 staright shots of Blount, Devlin, Bolden and smash it home.

We were huring in the passing game so whatever prompted him to to not run the ball there was confusing to me.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

How many times was Sudfeld open and the best option?

[/QUOTE]

I don't know, but every time I saw 44 he was used to block. He rarely ever worked his way out of the LOS.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Yes McD. Smash mouth football in red zone. What did you see that we didn't? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

With all the richly deserved accolades that Brady has been given, this was a terrible effort on his part, regardless of what plays are called in by the OC.  As a QB, and a very experienced one at that, he needs to make a call at LOS to exploit the opponents' weaknesses.  It seemed like he was simply playing into their strength, and was making very poor decisions in the passing game.  

We saw this tendency of his in fixating upon his pet receivers and ignoring other open receivers.  If TB does not shape up, this will be a very long season.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

They need to pound it in when that close to the goal line. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Stop being cute josh. ground pound the ball when we are on the 3. For gods sake, we now have a FB and a 250 lb rb on the roster..use them in these situations. 

Agree on Boyce comment. He needs to be worked in more. I think we will see more of him as the season goes on. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to RSPCB73's comment:

With all the richly deserved accolades that Brady has been given, this was a terrible effort on his part, regardless of what plays are called in by the OC.  As a QB, and a very experienced one at that, he needs to make a call at LOS to exploit the opponents' weaknesses.  It seemed like he was simply playing into their strength, and was making very poor decisions in the passing game.  

We saw this tendency of his in fixating upon his pet receivers and ignoring other open receivers.  If TB does not shape up, this will be a very long season.

I don't know about that, if he wasn't playing today we would of lost this game...easily. Think about that...we would of lost to the Bills if not for Brady...that's pretty bad. Some of the throws he made today could not be done by 28 guys playing quarterback in this league right now. There was a third down throw to Amendola that was absolutely beautiful, there was maybe an inch of room he had to throw it into...he did.         

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

no charlie weis, thats for sure!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Maybe McD can stop Brady from calling the shotgun so much in an effort to make his stats look good.  This is the #1 and #2 problem with the Pats.  Brady in the shotgun and too many passing yards per game.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

You gotta be kidding me. Did you see how many times he was hurried, pressured and hit? And what about his receivers not getting any separation and Sudfeld falling and causing the interception? The Patriots wouldn't have won that game without Tom Brady. Maybe you missed it but he drove the team down the field to set them up for the game-winning field goal. Tom Brady is the least of this team's problems.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

They ran an awful lot of I formation this game with Develin in the backfield.  Seemed like a fair number of heavy formations.  Seem to think they were in I formation when Brady fumbled.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to trouts' comment:

[QUOTE]

You gotta be kidding me. Did you see how many times he was huried, pressured and hit? And what about his receivers not getting any separation and Sudfeld falling and causing the interception? The Patriots wouldn't have won that game without Tom Brady. Maybe you missed it but he drove the team down the field to set them up for the game-winning field goal. Tom Brady is the least of this team's problems.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Tom Brady is routinely the other team's problem...not ours

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from EastTraveler. Show EastTraveler's posts

Just didn't like the play calling either yesterday but then again I'm just a fan that saw it from the comfort of my seat... (not good at all)... 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

I said as much in the Brady fumble post. No need for the 4th and 1 pull away fumble play by Brady. 4 staright shots of Blount, Devlin, Bolden and smash it home.

We were huring in the passing game so whatever prompted him to to not run the ball there was confusing to me.

The 4th and 1 call was the right one. I mean honestly 4th and 1 QB sneak with Brady is almost an automatic. It's txt book 99% of the time, it just so happened to be the 1%. But the other 3 downs, yeah don't know why they didn't ground and pound. That confused me

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I'm sure BB will take these brilliant observations under advisement. LMAO

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from fanonymost. Show fanonymost's posts

You run the ball in short yardage situations, especially near the goal line, to show yourself and your opponents that you CAN and WILL. Once you have established this fact, play-action for big yards or red-zone TDs is just that much easier to execute.

Sections
Shortcuts