Dear Mr. Kraft please Lock up GRONK for the next 10 Years

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Dear Mr. Kraft please Lock up GRONK for the next 10 Years

Please.

Thank you

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Re: Dear Mr. Kraft please Lock up GRONK for the next 10 Years

I second this

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TD_Jesus. Show TD_Jesus's posts

They're better off going after Tebow. Brady Can't cut it anymore and Tebow has what it takes to win in the playoffs. This team is done without a leader.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

The guy already deserve at the least a 6 year 40 million dollar contract. I would probably pay him more, he is worth more than guys like Revis and other overpaid athletes like CJ2K and Newton.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Yes, pay this guy what he's worth. The best blocking and receiving TE in the league.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

And he's what 22?  I would tear up the rookie contract and give him a QB type contract.  The guy is a game changer.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

To think guys like Vick get paid 100 million and Gronk gets chump change, sad really.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

So long as he stays healthy, he's the best TE in football.  Dominating in the passing and run game, he can get separation down the field or out muscle DBs if they try to run flood zones....He can play every snap and win his assingment, there is no other TE who can do that.  Agreed, I love the dynamic that him and Hernandez create, it automatically forces other teams into dime and nickle looks.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickforPresident. Show BelichickforPresident's posts

Gronk brings me joy.  He's a beast in ability, a puppy in attitude.  Great pick.  (But I thought BB sucked as a GM.  Maybe it's complicated.)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Chuck Norris enjoys his reputation only because Gronk allows it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Dear Mr. Kraft please Lock up GRONK for the next 10 Years:
    They're better off going after Tebow. Brady Can't cut it anymore and Tebow has what it takes to win in the playoffs. This team is done without a leader.
    Posted by TD_Jesus

Jesus why are you lying? Kind of hypocritical of you!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: Dear Mr. Kraft please Lock up GRONK for the next 10 Years:
    In Response to Re: Dear Mr. Kraft please Lock up GRONK for the next 10 Years : Jesus why are you lying? Kind of hypocritical of you!
    Posted by Rocky

TD_Jesus, knows religion.. Football?  Nah!!

Sections
Shortcuts