Dear, Real Pats Fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Dear, Real Pats Fans

In response to NedBraden's comment:

In response to TripleOG's comment:

With the continuous troll threads now starting to pop up in mass quantities, just report the people like TCal, TripleOG, and all the other obvious trolls who are using this time period to spam the board with utterly outrageous garbage to the point the real fans can't have legit discussions.

It's getting out of hand. I was just harrassed by one of the mods in a couple of threads where there was no reporting of me whatsoever, and they started deleting almost every post, when others were discussing with me and me with them.

I have no idea why this board in partiuclar is so mismanaged. The Sox, Celts and B's boards have some troll activity but not like this.

After seeing thread titles about BB needing to resign and a Ron Borges acrticle, it is time the board protects itself from blatant troll work.

Really Dude!??!?  Are you THIS obsessed with me??  I thought I talked to you about this yesterday! Stop using my name to further your BS agenda. I have literally NOT EVEN STARTED A THREAD in MONTHS and you come out with this BS!  Seek help or I will seek a restraining order against you, stalker!  Stop lumping people into troll categories when people know YOU are the biggest Troll Here. Lie on a daily basis, hyprocrite, Brady Basher, mis-informer , gets banned every week and yet can still try to police the board and claim who is a "real" fan,. For some it is JUST not that serious, but because this is your life, I guess its fitting, you try to control it....smh @ you. You just cant stop bringing ME into your posts huh?  NOw you are leading the SNITCH BRIGADE and INFORMING Others to REPORT ME!!???!?!?  For what??  For not living up to YOUR standards of a real fan, MR Brady Basher!?!?  YOu want ALL the people GONE who EXPOSE you DAILY....Of course you do, but the MOds seem to have no problem with me, so enjoy being exposed! FRAUD *ss TROLL!!!!

Did you just post in TCal's outrageous troll thread as the first troll in threre agreeing with him or not?

The mods can't delete all of my comments following me around the board protecting them$elve$.

NO I didnt agree with him. You just have a reading comprehension as always. You did the same thing yesterday. Go back and read my post slowly!  So let me get this straight. You come here and say BS like , "I have a tummy ache cuz tommy has got worse every year since 2010!?!??!"  Can u back up this ridiculous statement??  NO, but when I say BB should step down as GM in order to focus more on coaching( shaky since 2010) which has been suspect in big games, You say im a troll??  Do I have this right, lil guy??

" I do believe its time for him to step down from playing GM and focus solely on coaching duties. Its not that he has been terrible, but I think his coaching would be more up to par and what we expect if he loses all the extra duties and let someone else do it. He has been average and anyone can be average.  S*cks that we werent able to win it all when Gronk went out. I think we saw the best of him and Hern, well we know that story so the draft was good, but the quick resigning of both in light of them really not doing that looks questionable now."

Case closed, Shizzles. Shizzles caugh lying again!

And, mods you can't keep deleting my responses in defense of myself and me breaking no rules whatsoever.

WHY ARE YOU SUCH A LYING SLIMEBALL!!?!??!   That is TWICE you tried to repost what I wrote and Did NOT INCLUDE THE !ST Sentence , CLOWN!  Is this what you get off on?? Taking peoples post and EDITING THEM to suit what you Claim I wrote. Sure how convenient to leave out the 1st sentence "I think thats going too far, personally"  Wow, that was cute, but everyone knows you are a FRUAD!  Exposed for stalking me, lying and now EDITING MY POSTS!  What kind of Freeeking Weirdo ARE YOU..  ALL week been on MY D*CK!!!   Stop Being a RUBBA!! and look youself in the MIRROR and repeat. I SUCK AT LIFE! MY ACT IS UP, I NEED TO GET A LIFE>....see if that works for you

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

Anybody want to talk about football?

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/old-brand-of-football-coming-back/100/6704743

Please joine me...

Sad that we really have to resort to this. I appreciate your efforts but unless you can make these messages readable only to certain users, the poison will follow every thread regardless...smh

LOL, thanks for noticing my man.  Mr. OG triple OG. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/old-brand-of-football-coming-back/100/6704743

Please joine me...

Sad that we really have to resort to this. I appreciate your efforts but unless you can make these messages readable only to certain users, the poison will follow every thread regardless...smh

Yea bro, with that avatar, you need to post more often too! 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Please joine me...

Yea bro, with that avatar, you need to post more often too! 

LOL! Shout out to TFB12, the Photoshop legend. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

With the continuous troll threads now starting to pop up in mass quantities, just report the people like TCal, TripleOG, and all the other obvious trolls who are using this time period to spam the board with utterly outrageous garbage to the point the real fans can't have legit discussions.

It's getting out of hand. I was just harrassed by one of the mods in a couple of threads where there was no reporting of me whatsoever, and they started deleting almost every post, when others were discussing with me and me with them.

I have no idea why this board in partiuclar is so mismanaged. The Sox, Celts and B's boards have some troll activity but not like this.

After seeing thread titles about BB needing to resign and a Ron Borges acrticle, it is time the board protects itself from blatant troll work.

Really Dude!??!?  Are you THIS obsessed with me??  I thought I talked to you about this yesterday! Stop using my name to further your BS agenda. I have literally NOT EVEN STARTED A THREAD in MONTHS and you come out with this BS!  Seek help or I will seek a restraining order against you, stalker!  Stop lumping people into troll categories when people know YOU are the biggest Troll Here. Lie on a daily basis, hyprocrite, Brady Basher, mis-informer , gets banned every week and yet can still try to police the board and claim who is a "real" fan,. For some it is JUST not that serious, but because this is your life, I guess its fitting, you try to control it....smh @ you. You just cant stop bringing ME into your posts huh?  NOw you are leading the SNITCH BRIGADE and INFORMING Others to REPORT ME!!???!?!?  For what??  For not living up to YOUR standards of a real fan, MR Brady Basher!?!?  YOu want ALL the people GONE who EXPOSE you DAILY....Of course you do, but the MOds seem to have no problem with me, so enjoy being exposed! FRAUD *ss TROLL!!!!

Did you just post in TCal's outrageous troll thread as the first troll in threre agreeing with him or not?

The mods can't delete all of my comments following me around the board protecting them$elve$.

NO I didnt agree with him. You just have a reading comprehension as always. You did the same thing yesterday. Go back and read my post slowly!  So let me get this straight. You come here and say BS like , "I have a tummy ache cuz tommy has got worse every year since 2010!?!??!"  Can u back up this ridiculous statement??  NO, but when I say BB should step down as GM in order to focus more on coaching( shaky since 2010) which has been suspect in big games, You say im a troll??  Do I have this right, lil guy??

" I do believe its time for him to step down from playing GM and focus solely on coaching duties. Its not that he has been terrible, but I think his coaching would be more up to par and what we expect if he loses all the extra duties and let someone else do it. He has been average and anyone can be average.  S*cks that we werent able to win it all when Gronk went out. I think we saw the best of him and Hern, well we know that story so the draft was good, but the quick resigning of both in light of them really not doing that looks questionable now."

Case closed, Shizzles. Shizzles caugh lying again!

And, mods you can't keep deleting my responses in defense of myself and me breaking no rules whatsoever.

WHY ARE YOU SUCH A LYING SLIMEBALL!!?!??!   That is TWICE you tried to repost what I wrote and Did NOT INCLUDE THE !ST Sentence , CLOWN!  Is this what you get off on?? Taking peoples post and EDITING THEM to suit what you Claim I wrote. Sure how convenient to leave out the 1st sentence "I think thats going too far, personally"  Wow, that was cute, but everyone knows you are a FRUAD!  Exposed for stalking me, lying and now EDITING MY POSTS!  What kind of Freeeking Weirdo ARE YOU..  ALL week been on MY D*CK!!!   Stop Being a RUBBA!! and look youself in the MIRROR and repeat. I SUCK AT LIFE! MY ACT IS UP, I NEED TO GET A LIFE>....see if that works for you

Did you or did you not state that you think BB should step down as GM?  Why do you post something for everyone to see and then deny ever saying it? Do you really think we can't see what you wrote?

I didn't edit anything. I cut and pasted your entire premise.

I mean, listen to yourself. BB was coach of the year in 2010, should have been run away Executive of the Year as well, would or should have been coach of the year in 2011 if Brady and Welkie didn't mess up SB 46.

But, somehow, YOU feel BB would be a "better coach" if he was relieved of his GM duties? Will you listen to yourself.

A high school dropout is consulting on what Kraft should to straigthen BB out. My god in heaven. Oh my god. Cannot be made up. Can't!

You are a walking miracle.

Nice try buddy! Lets try this again one more time. T-Cal made a post stating BB should STEP DOWN ALTOGETHER and stop coaching!  I SAID< That is going too far, but I would replace him as a GM!  What lies am I writing??? The REAL question is WHY you Chose to COPY and PASTE my POST  and LEAVE out the 1ST SENTENCE, FRAUD!!!    Why do you act like such a lil freeking Kid!  I mean really  dude. I know u dont like me cuz I expose you whenever I can, but you gonna have to honestly defeat me. Stop using cowardly tactics like Telling folks to snitch on me and EDITING my POSTS to COVER YOUR LIES!!! I have no PROBLEM with folks reading my posts, but yours....lol, "This post has been removed"

Thanks to the mods for removing your garbage! and you ask why everytime you are banned!??!  Oh the IRONY!!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to stewart7557's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Muzwell's comment:

The reaction to the Hernandez situation is another example of the glass half empty crowd vs. the ostrich society/homers (like me).  

To the handwringers, this just proves BB is evil, hates handicapped children and has become completely out of touch/incompetent as a GM (and now apparently can't coach anymore either). Hernandez just joins the long list of failed draft picks.

Any responsible GM would have seen this coming, I mean come on, you smoke weed in college and you have tattoos obviously you murder dudes in your 20s, everybody knows that!

To the homers, well to me anyway, life happens. Some people invariably disappoint, don't grow up and are just plain bad guys.

But BB is the single greatest thing to happen to this team, ever, and I'm not going to ashcan him because one of his employees turned out to be a bad guy.  Not his fault frankly.

Muzzy, BB can be the greatest thing to happen to this franchise, and Kraft can still set the tone of what he will accept from a player stand point.

No one is talking about the draft, free agency or going for it on 4th down. The team, and the NFL need to set higher standards of what it will accept and not accept from the players, if not frm a moral stand point, at least from a business stand point. There are many fans who will not support a team that employs players in trouble, and there are many sponsers that feel the same...

Lets hope that the bottom line is not what drives Kraft to clean up the percieved or real situation brewing with troubled players finding a place in the NFL with the Pats...

You can call AH a kid who smoked some weed, who hasnt, but I think you are really, really under selling the issues with him.

=============

I totally agree with this post.

Muzwell makes it sound like its just 1 guy here but its clearly more than 1 guy. They signed Haynesworth, Talib, Hernanadez, Moss and Dillion to name a few. Most of these guys worked out but some didn't. 

I mean 1 guy is dead and another was shot in his face. People should absolutely question Kraft and BB on this. I don't see why questioning a team's decisions makes them a fair weather fan, troll  or handwringer. What's the point of having a discussion board if every one is here to simply kiss BB's butt.  

Yous two utes missed the point, I think. It is only one guy.  None of the guys you mentioned (besides allegedly Hern) killed anybody to my knowledge, and other than Haynesworth, they were all pretty useful players in Foxboro.  

What are you questioning? Do you want to cut everyone that ever swore, that got a moving violation, that spit on the street, that got in a bar fight. Where is the bright line you're drawing? 

This is absolute truth and if you deny it, you're a phony or hopelessly naive: If prior to last week, Aaron Hernandez was waived by the Patriots, every single team in the NFL with cap space would have put in a claim for him and even the teams without cap space would have been cutting guys to make the space. 

So guys, who should they cut loose right now on the chance that they might kill somebody?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Well....I'd be pretty much in favor of cutting anyone who pulls a gun on someone and shoots them in the face...but perhaps asking who he shot first.....

But then...I'm kinda crazy about that stuff............

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

They just removed my response to you AGAIN.  Did you or did you not BB should resign as GM?  He was coach of the year in 2010 while he was GM.

Your level of dense is legendary. He wants him out as GM. He was COACH of the year. Get it dumbkoff?

I suspect they delete some of your more benign posts simply because stupidity gives them a headache. It's self preservation on their part.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The reaction to the Hernandez situation is another example of the glass half empty crowd vs. the ostrich society/homers (like me).  

To the handwringers, this just proves BB is evil, hates handicapped children and has become completely out of touch/incompetent as a GM (and now apparently can't coach anymore either). Hernandez just joins the long list of failed draft picks.

Any responsible GM would have seen this coming, I mean come on, you smoke weed in college and you have tattoos obviously you murder dudes in your 20s, everybody knows that!

To the homers, well to me anyway, life happens. Some people invariably disappoint, don't grow up and are just plain bad guys.

But BB is the single greatest thing to happen to this team, ever, and I'm not going to ashcan him because one of his employees turned out to be a bad guy.  Not his fault frankly.

Muzzy, BB can be the greatest thing to happen to this franchise, and Kraft can still set the tone of what he will accept from a player stand point.

No one is talking about the draft, free agency or going for it on 4th down. The team, and the NFL need to set higher standards of what it will accept and not accept from the players, if not frm a moral stand point, at least from a business stand point. There are many fans who will not support a team that employs players in trouble, and there are many sponsers that feel the same...

Lets hope that the bottom line is not what drives Kraft to clean up the percieved or real situation brewing with troubled players finding a place in the NFL with the Pats...

You can call AH a kid who smoked some weed, who hasnt, but I think you are really, really under selling the issues with him.

=============

Muzwell makes it sound like its just 1 guy here but its clearly more than 1 guy. They signed Haynesworth, Talib, Hernanadez, Moss and Dillion to name a few. Most of these guys worked out but some didn't. 

I mean 1 guy is dead and another was shot in his face. People should absolutely question Kraft and BB on this. I don't see why questioning a team's decisions makes them a fair weather fan, troll  or handwringer. What's the point of having a discussion board if every one is here to simply kiss BB's butt.  

Yous two utes missed the point, I think. It is only one guy.  None of the guys you mentioned (besides allegedly Hern) killed anybody to my knowledge, and other than Haynesworth, they were all pretty useful players in Foxboro.  

What are you questioning? Do you want to cut everyone that ever swore, that got a moving violation, that spit on the street, that got in a bar fight. Where is the bright line you're drawing? 

This is absolute truth and if you deny it, you're a phony or hopelessly naive: If prior to last week, Aaron Hernandez was waived by the Patriots, every single team in the NFL with cap space would have put in a claim for him and even the teams without cap space would have been cutting guys to make the space. 

So guys, who should they cut loose right now on the chance that they might kill somebody?

[/QUOTE]

Every single team passed on him 3 times (some 4) when they could of had him for cheap.  That's not speculation. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeitgeist49. Show zeitgeist49's posts

To say that BB is the single greatest thing to happen to this team ever is ludicrous. TB changed the whole culture of this franchise.Without TB, Belichick wouldn't have lasted more than 3 years as HC. And let's examine BB's record without TB at QB. His record is 43-52 in 7 seasons. In those 7 seasons, BB's teams have  1 wildcard playoff win. Seven seasons is not a small sample size. I believe Belichick is a good coach who has way, way too much control over this franchise.  And to say that he is an average GM is being kind.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

Well....I'd be pretty much in favor of cutting anyone who pulls a gun on someone and shoots them in the face...but perhaps asking who he shot first.....

But then...I'm kinda crazy about that stuff............

could you please post a link to that conviction.......arrest...???

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

[QUOTE]

=============

Every single team passed on him 3 times (some 4) when they could of had him for cheap.  That's not speculation. 

And how many times was TB passed over......

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

I certanly hope that if the situation presented itself, a jury of my peers was not selected from the posters on this board...

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to zeitgeist49's comment:

To say that BB is the single greatest thing to happen to this team ever is ludicrous. TB changed the whole culture of this franchise.Without TB, Belichick wouldn't have lasted more than 3 years as HC. And let's examine BB's record without TB at QB. His record is 43-52 in 7 seasons. In those 7 seasons, BB's teams have  1 wildcard playoff win. Seven seasons is not a small sample size. I believe Belichick is a good coach who has way, way too much control over this franchise.  And to say that he is an average GM is being kind.  

It's being kind?  Name a better GM in the cap era than Bill Belichick.  It doesn't exist.  You are clearly a troll and a fan of another team. There is no question about that.

The best thing that ever happened to this franchise was Bob Kraft and BB. Period. Kraft saved the team, laid out the groundwork for what he wanted to accomplish and traded a draft pick to make BB coach and GM.

BB then drafted Tom Brady.The rest is history. Quality owner, GM and coach and QB.  But, who do you think drafted and developed Brady, Corky?  Bill Belichick!

BB won 11 games with Matt Cassel!  Matt Cassel!  In the last 3 years, BB has won coach of the year in 2010 and should have won GM of the year with the draft and perssonel moves he made like dealing MOss away, fleecing Minny and then dealing Maroney away and getting something back.

His work in and out of the lockout was masterful. Absolutely masterful.   All these teams no cutting players left and right unable to maintain cap control, losing continuity, fading away due to the unknown of that roster contiinuity, missing the playoffs every other year....That doesn't happen here.

He fleeced Al Davis multiple times, which admittedly wasn't hard to do, but still.  Some of his trades have been epic. He alwasy knows when to walk from players who are done, too. 

His salary cap allocation position by position is also utter genius.  It allows him to never lose leverage as a GM.  He's quick to admit a mistake and cut bait and he's always cultivating players behind the starters, too.  Another strength.

No one has used FA and the draft in conjunction in the cap era, better than BB. End of sotry. No debate.

"Being kind"?  "Average"?  Are you friends with Babe in the same wing at Magnolia Manor by chance?

BBs resume is so long it would take 25 minutes to read off all the wonderful things he's done here.

Did you watch the Cleveland '95 documentary on NFLN? I bet you didn't.  Watch that and tell everyone here his record in Cleveland mattered by 1994 when that team was ready to become a very good team before Modell pulled the rug out.

You're definitely not a Pats fan. You're a troll. I just don't know which team it is you follow.

[/QUOTE

Many follow no team...They just troll boards lookong for any attention they can get to fill the holes in their life,,,

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to part-timer's comment:

And how many times was TB passed over......

[/QUOTE]

Your comparing Apples too Baboon butts. 

One was passed over due to a perceived lack of talent the other for fitting the profile of a future murderer

Sections
Shortcuts