Dear Thomas..

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Dear Thomas..

In response to leatherhelmet's comment:

Thank you for 3 SB rings. Thank you for always having the Pats at the top of the NFL standings every season.Thank you for once again restructuring your contract for the betterment of the team. I will root for you as much as any Patriot before you to get another ring. I only ask one thing from you Mr. Brady....Although I understand that age has and will continue to eat away at your physical tools, please do not let it erase the competitive fire that made you my favorite Boston Sports figure since Larry Bird. The Legend didn't win as many rings as we thought he should have either but his fire remained until the last second he stepped on the floor. His shot failed to find the bottom of the net in latter years but never did we see the pouting and distance from teammates that we've seen from you the past few years. I can understand that football at damn near 40 will lead to games that are Un Brady like but as long as I have more this...

and less this.....

I'm cool !!!

Thomas?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Thank you for 3 SB rings. Thank you for always having the Pats at the top of the NFL standings every season.Thank you for once again restructuring your contract for the betterment of the team. I will root for you as much as any Patriot before you to get another ring. I only ask one thing from you Mr. Brady....Although I understand that age has and will continue to eat away at your physical tools, please do not let it erase the competitive fire that made you my favorite Boston Sports figure since Larry Bird. The Legend didn't win as many rings as we thought he should have either but his fire remained until the last second he stepped on the floor. His shot failed to find the bottom of the net in latter years but never did we see the pouting and distance from teammates that we've seen from you the past few years. I can understand that football at damn near 40 will lead to games that are Un Brady like but as long as I have more this...

and less this.....

I'm cool !!!

Thomas?

as in tommy....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

and less this.....

I'm cool !!!

^^ Post of the year! Well said!

Sections
Shortcuts