Dear Tom

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Dear Tom

Please dispense with the Justin Bieber hair doo....post haste...

Thank You,

Best Regards,

NMPL

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Re: Dear Tom

I don't care either but the hair style thing might have something to do with the ad contracts he has.  

When he does a photo shoot for Movado, Audi, Stetson or whatever they probably give him some GQ hair cut.

I'm sure he's getting paid pretty well for it.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to CliffordWasHere's comment:

In response to Salcon's comment:

I don't care either but the hair style thing might have something to do with the ad contracts he has.  

When he does a photo shoot for Movado, Audi, Stetson or whatever they probably give him some GQ hair cut.

I'm sure he's getting paid pretty well for it.

Good point, but at what point does one find having those kinds of contracts annoying? I just can't see myself caring that much at that point, if you had that much money.  I could see if you were an athlete that blew up and wanted the money, but it's Tom Brady.  He's got a drawbridge as his driveway, I am pretty sure he doesn't need the money.

I don't know, whatever.  It could be worse. It could be Sanchez.  In the end, just give me the consistency in January. You can have a mohawk and Bosworth stripes in your head for all I care.

A drawbrige? So his place does have a moat then.  

It's nice to be the King.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

wow two thread started over TB's hair. Will something newsworthy please happen?! 

Sections
Shortcuts