Dear Trolls....You know who you are.......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

Dear Trolls....You know who you are.......

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Dear Trolls....You know who you are.......

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

Looks like "Snark Patrol" is one of our newer trolls.    The trolls jealousy is delicious.

of course I am not a troll..nor am I jealous...i am Jints Fan the Man the Myth. the Legend!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Looks like "Snark Patrol" is one of our newer trolls.    The trolls jealousy is delicious.

of course I am not a troll..nor am I jealous...i am Jints Fan the Man the Myth. the Legend!

Are you suggesting that because the Giants have won 2 superbowls since the Patriots have won their last, that means you're not jealous of all of the Patriots success since 2004?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to HelmetofLeather's comment:

Yup that's what this site is about. It's not about the pats or football it's about a bunch of immature people with no lives trying to one up each other with troll accusations.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Are you suggesting that because the Giants have won 2 superbowls since the Patriots have won their last, that means you're not jealous of all of the Patriots success since 2004?

yeah something like that! Haha...its good to be The King!

Sections
Shortcuts