Dear Underdoggg...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Dear Underdoggg...

In Response to Re: Dear Underdoggg...:
    In Response to Re: Dear Underdoggg... : Wow Pezz - If you keep throwing it against the wall maybe something will stick. Unfortunately, none of these rise to that level.  And although you continue to fail miserably, your persistance deserve commendation.
    Posted by UD6

Spin away, dogg.  Or should I say "TOP" Dogg. LOL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Say whatever you like, Pezz (as its clear you have).  Its a free board.  You don't even need to be right, and of course, you aren't.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

What every you say, "top" doggggg

Totoro riding a giant spinning top?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

Mmm.. the colt's have been labeled as cheaters since at least 2004 with their Gm manipulating the rules to favor his high powered O.  Then there are the other problems of creating advantages that would favor them during the game. How about the accusations of zebra tampering which if googled would yield about a million results. What about the tanking the perfect season that has brought on scorn by not only fans of other teams but fans of the colts? What about fans of the colts actually advocating tanking the season?  Are they biased and stirring the pot?  What reason would your own fans have for advocating something that you say never happened ? The colts tanked the season by not playing the best available players just as they did in 09. Caldwell was a puppet just following the rules of his leader.  His leader wanted Andrew Luck and did what ever he had to do to get him. There are also reports of the NFL considering a lottery system for the draft for this very reason and suggestions by many, that they should. You can spin all you want but that only results in you becoming more dizzy.
    Posted by pezz4pats

wasn't there also the noise amplification issue also?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

In Response to Re: Dear Underdoggg... : I actually HAVE done it.  So much for you being the fount of all information.  
    Posted by Davedsone

2009 there was a lot of us .. thankful to still have jobs!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Broncos if you are trying to sell Peyton on the city of Denver you probably do not want to take him to a Nuggets game!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

First: 8/8/2011
    Last: 3/10/2012
    In Response to Re: Dear Underdoggg... : I actually HAVE done it.  So much for you being the fount of all information.  
    Posted by Davedsone

Really???  So you had the option to go to any other company/team in your profession and said, no no, i will take less money to stay here because i love it sooooo much.

I have a bridge in Brooklyn I would like to sell you too.....

Where I work they had to lay off a few people and we decided that we'd all take a few unpaid days a year to keep everyone on. To this day we try to "buy" more unpaid days. When you travel the planet time off is precious.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

It's kinda funny that last season down the stretch , most of us Pats fans were rooting for the Colts to WIN .

I for one was ticked off when they earned their SUCK FOR LUCK Sweepstakes .

Now with Manning officially gone and almost all their talent about to join him , it seems like acquiring Luck has virtually guaranteed that the Colts will Suck WITH Luck ...possibly for many years to come.

In retrospect ,
    If they had just fell to the 2nd pick :
     Manning would likely still be leading Indy forward and just as importantly it might have been the Colts cashing in on the Redskins infatuation with RGIII , thus setting themselves up for a speedy turn of fortunes .

Isn't it ironic...don't you think ?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

That would be something if the Colts offered up the #1 overall pick now. Shanahan would cry. Ask the Browns if they want to consider the 3 #1's and the 2 #2's now.

Sections
Shortcuts