1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: DEATH, TAXES AND RUSTY GETTING BANNED!

Ban Hammer!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

a person who has been banned, making fun of another person who has gotten banned....oh the irony.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

I think you guys are friends in real life or something, redsox you're always there to defend Rusty or to gloat with him. I've been noticing it more and more recently if you don't know each other it's a bit weird (following Rusty to argue with him is one thing, following him to go around the board defending him is a bit weird he's a man!) if you do know each other it's a bit sad 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

In response to danemcmenamin's comment:

Making a stand for what's right, is "sad"?  Maybe he's just sick of the same routine? 

The group of 5-10 or so trolls/irrationals are the source.  Every last one of them have been completely bludegeoned by me at one time or another, usually MANY times, so they use opportunities to team up and try to exaact revenge, which is clearly comical considering they can't admit to being wrong. They use the same tactics. They change 1 or 2 words to make it seem like I said something I didn't. Typical tactic that shold be easily seen as desperation. Phat Rex loves to use it, but Mt Hurl, Pezzy, Babe, etc, aren't far behind. One says one lie, and the rest cut and paste it.

It's Josef Goebbels 101 propaganda stuff.  Fox News.  Think Obama wasn't born here because Fox News broadcasted it 1 billion times. That's their technique.  Truth, fact, reality? They don't want. They want an agenda. Theirs. Selfish.

This last example was a priceless example. Within 24 hours of some us trying to discuss it around Phat Rex's trolling, Brady realizes his contract average of 18 mil is too high with a flat cap off the lockout, so he does the right thing. His weak postseason play in recent years probably isn't worth 22 mil in 2013. Or, 2014. 

This was literally 1 day prior to some us expressing a concern with how high his hit is for 2013 and 2014. The timing couldn't have been any more comical.  Something had to give. It also had to give with the Mallet thing, but that's a different discussion.

But, there's no cap, it doesn't matter, everything is done with ease over a cup of coffee, etc, per Phat Rex, Mt Hurl, RKrap, Pezzy etc. Right? Sure.  The dopes who have been prancing around here lecturing me, mocking me and whoever else because we get it, is the height of arrogance. That's all we've heard for 3 years here as our offense lef by Brady puts 13 or 14 points in a highly explosive offensive era.  Arrogance. Pissing in the wind with an overpaid Brady on past laurels, a flat cap off a lockout, BB is about to have a load of quality FAs knocking on his door, and BB is the bad guy, huh? 

Not in my world. None of is this possible withouth his genius management, but we're supposed to defend this on a daily basis on this board due to a select few trolls?

BB stinks, he's ruined Brady's life, etc.  So, really, isn't it BB's great moves in and out of the lockout that has them in this position? Right? This is what we've heard here for 3 years.  Why?  Because Brady and the offense laid eggs in SB 42 and SB 46. So, blame BB, deflect from Brady.

The same moves those insufferable middle aged Brady-Lust clowns whined about for the last 2-3 years (while simultaneously asking why BB is so mean "wasting Brady's years" and doing what the Jets were doing), are the moves that give us this from the last 2 years falling short to being LOADED in the upcomin years.

I stuck to my guns throughout it all, they lost, apparently still don't get it, and yet they gang up on me to ruin the board to deflect from their embarrassment of not getting what BB was doing as adults.

Maybe Red SoxFan94 and MANY others are sick of that? Hmm?

Christ, the whole reason I keep getting banned for supposed namecalling as Babe and Phat Rex run around calling me "dumbkoff" or "idiot", is because they're the trolls with multiple accounts reporting me.

So, just who is it who reports me, but allows trolls, like the one who started this thread, to continue to troll?

Hmm? 

Rusty....man. I know about all that other stuff and I can say that some opinions of your I agree with, some I don't. The same goes for just about everyone so whatever, you can fight the good fight if you like, I think you're wasting your time though.

For the love of God don't bring up Goebbels, you used an article for an argument last week which you didn't read. You linked to several websites which took what they wanted from the article and left the rest and the rest included the true findings of said article, so whether you tried to do this or not doesn't matter but you're hardly innocent. Now lying about research article findings is a bit more grown up than twisting someone's words but still, you can hardly talk

Finally Rusty if you can't realise that this guy follows you around this forum to agree with you and has no original thoughts on the Patriots of his own you truely just see what you want, if he wasn't agreeing with you I can guarantee you'd have said something about it. You're forever talking bout the BBWs, why would you need an RBW to help you get your points across. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

The Mods tolerate a poster who sings the praises of a Cop Killer yet bans someone for calling some knuckle heads and idiots.....

If you have thin skin the Internet maybe ain't the best place to be. I could care less what some may call me it only makes me laugh harder. Rusty can be annoying sometimes...don't we all. He also happens to be one of the best posters on here. I wouldn't know him from a hole in the wall but it's a darn funny place when he's around, knowledgeable as well...

He tagged a few here and some have expertly tagged him as well. If your gonna let Cop Haters hang around here then Rusty should be a walk in the park.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

I think you guys are friends in real life or something, redsox you're always there to defend Rusty or to gloat with him. I've been noticing it more and more recently if you don't know each other it's a bit weird (following Rusty to argue with him is one thing, following him to go around the board defending him is a bit weird he's a man!) if you do know each other it's a bit sad 

its just irritating, the same people who call rusty a troll or a bully, are the same people who go out of their way to make a thread about him. if you think its weird, than thats fine. i think its weird to deliberately start threads on here about other users, just to fulfill your own agenda. which is why babe, jints, and tca12 annoy the hell out of me because its painfully obvious what their MO is.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

"Finally Rusty if you can't realise that this guy follows you around this forum to agree with you and has no original thoughts on the Patriots of his own you truely just see what you want, if he wasn't agreeing with you I can guarantee you'd have said something about it. You're forever talking bout the BBWs, why would you need an RBW to help you get your points across. "

you might think this, but ive only seen you on here recently. and i guess i apologize if it seems that way....but ive posted on here for a long time and only within the past year or so have i even known who rusty was. but when every thread is about the same thing, and all the people of this board want to do is attack one user, yes im going to show them how wrong they are. but i do post for myself, quite often....take a look at my posts by going to my profile, it might surprise you.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

its just irritating, the same people who call rusty a troll or a bully, are the same people who go out of their way to make a thread about him. if you think its weird, than thats fine. i think its weird to deliberately start threads on here about other users, just to fulfill your own agenda. which is why babe, jints, and tca12 annoy the hell out of me because its painfully obvious what their MO is.

just to be fair... everything you say they have done Rusty has too and worst by hijacking every thread and turning it into an arguement.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to csylvia79's comment:

just to be fair... everything you say they have done Rusty has too and worst by hijacking every thread and turning it into an arguement.

maybe, im not going to argue your view on that, but how is what they do any better? ive seen all of them hijack threads themselves, threads that had nothing to do with brady or BB or anything like that, turned into a war because of a comment babe or tca12 or pezz makes.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

What article?  What is an "RBW", too? 

Don't bring up Goebbels? Why? When it comes to propaganda and believing in using that as a tool, he's a perfect historical reference. I just totally laid out the exact reasons as to why they follow me around with others seeing the same thing, yet you somehow try to act like it's not the case.

Classic.

Do you want to me to go and get the article and show you up again? The article you claimed stated that Millenials are proven to be less social than Gen X which it didn't say at all. You didn't even return to the thread following my final post and just kept telling me to go away. That's why you can't bring up Goebbels because if he is like Goebbels you are also like Goebbells in that you leave you information to craft a picture you can use, just like Goebbels it's basic marketing as I said last week which you should know as it your job.

I don't care about them following you around I found it strange that redsox followed you around that's what I was talking about I don't care about you being harshly treated on here if anyone deserves it it's you. You talk above about how don't jack threads and then later in the sentence admit to jacking threads. You say you don't start the initial jacking but you do indulge the jacker so there you are also responsible it takes 2 to tango. I've also been on threads where you were instigator and you tried to convince everyone what you said was fine even though it was a thread about Welker or Talib and your first post was "I'm worried about Brady in December"

Apply logic Rusty, playing dumb when you want as well I didn't see that coming from you. If BBW means Brady ball washer what does RBW mean?????

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

I apologise redsox, it's obvious you've never had an altercation with Rusty but when you do you'll see first hand his tactics and you'll get where i'm coming from. I already get where you're coming from, I completly agree starting a thread about another board member isn't right and it shouldn't be done but justice has been serve 42&46 has been banned. Can I ask you something though is it OK for someone on the board to offend your age, generation, education on top of a great many other personal things to get a one up in an argument? Rusty does this all the time there's a reason he's so well known around here, no other board member is talked about as much and there's a reason what he calls "troll spanking" is actually just offensive nonsense and the more you argue with him the highr the level of offense goes and he has no limits. 

I'm sorry for saying you have nothing to say, I don't post often but I read alot. I've read your posts in the past and enjoyed your thoughts, I was more talking of the present than in general. The reason I don't like Rusty is on top of his offensive, when we thinks something it becomes a fact for example he said on a thread today that Brady definetly had a say in the front office of the team, whether this is true or not we might never know but Rusty went ahead and "troll spanked" everyone who disagreed with him

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

I posted two articles. Yes, Millenials are less social with the computers, texting constantly and growing up around technology, which has affected the development by comparison to previous generations.

Kid, trust me. People in my gen (and older) talk about this stuff all the time.  All the time. VERY noticeable.  Don't take it personal. I am not saying ALL people in your gen, but you grew up in video game consoles, multiple tvs, cable, and the big one, the internet. Soical and communication skills lack.  Truth.

Get over it.

Your behavior right now is showcasing it.

Well you're a liar and now I can prove it, here's the post:

Nah.

Sorry, dude.  It's a major problem. They have no social skills, they do the texting/have issues with eye contact, they live behind computers, etc. It's a huge, huge problem.   It will be even a bigger problem when they are older.

I just think it's funny that a 20 year old kid who isn't even attending a college of some sort needs, with so many problems he doesn't know about yet, is using a board to try to raise his self esteem. In reality, he should be out there doing what 20 somethings should be doing. Going to college, working, traveling, paying your dues, etc. 

Danny Macmeninin is above that! He has it all figured out!  lol

It's night and day. There's a about a 10 year age gap between someone like him and me, yet how we grew up, the priorities, the experiences, etc, are completely different. SCARY.

Imagine lecturing older people? lol

http://chronicle.com/article/Millennials-Are-More/131175/

http://www.forbes.com/sites/alicegwalton/2012/03/19/millennial-generations-non-negotiables-money-fame-and-image

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Both those links are to websites which refer to one paper, did you even read the websites? The websites are using what they want from the paper to display their message. You most certainly didn't read the paper if you thought that it was 2 papers. On top of that the article in now way refers to young people being anti-social, it says they're more invested in their own future than the future of their community 

Yeah old guys do talk all the time about how they don't understand the new generation it happen with every generation. Did your elders always say nice things about your generation?

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

I apologise redsox, it's obvious you've never had an altercation with Rusty but when you do you'll see first hand his tactics and you'll get where i'm coming from. I already get where you're coming from, I completly agree starting a thread about another board member isn't right and it shouldn't be done but justice has been serve 42&46 has been banned. Can I ask you something though is it OK for someone on the board to offend your age, generation, education on top of a great many other personal things to get a one up in an argument? Rusty does this all the time there's a reason he's so well known around here, no other board member is talked about as much and there's a reason what he calls "troll spanking" is actually just offensive nonsense and the more you argue with him the highr the level of offense goes and he has no limits. 

I'm sorry for saying you have nothing to say, I don't post often but I read alot. I've read your posts in the past and enjoyed your thoughts, I was more talking of the present than in general. The reason I don't like Rusty is on top of his offensive, when we thinks something it becomes a fact for example he said on a thread today that Brady definetly had a say in the front office of the team, whether this is true or not we might never know but Rusty went ahead and "troll spanked" everyone who disagreed with him

rusty is obviously no saint on here, he will even admit that. and you are right, more often than not, i agree with him or just slightly disagree so ive never been in an altercation with him. im not going to argue with you about your opinion on him, i just think that the others on this board are just as bad, if not worse. they act like they are the board police and act like they have done nothing wrong. its obvious rusty has made some mistakes on this board, most of his bans have probobaly been wrightful. but im just not going to go along with this front that some others on this board put up, trying to act like victims when they make threads about the guy all the time.

you are not in the same boat as the folks im talking about, and im hoping it stays that way.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

I only do that when talked down to by people who clearly aren't as intelligent and refuse to learn something because there is no way that person could be wrong about something.  If a rocket scientists was teaching me about building a rocket I am not going to pretend I have all the answers.

For the love of god, one of your Millenial buddies, BdBreu spams the board with paragraphs as a thread title and his posts lecture BB, our fantastic coach and GM, because he wants to adjust his video game roster on Madden. Bdbreu doesn't have a CLUE about economics or managing the cap. Nary a clue.  Yet, he's going to spam those threads that have to do with that?

Ignorance is arguably the worst trait of any human, ever. It's one thing to not know something, but to lash out at the person trying to use logic and knowledge to teach someone something is pathetic.  I am not going to be mocked or lecture by a guy who bakes cupcakes or who takes tickets at a movie theater. Sorry, ain't happening.

Think of the seen in Ferris Bueller's Day off at the French Restaurant.."I might get busted, but if I am going to get busted, it's not going to be by a guy like that."

RKrap, Hurlie, Phat Rex, etc, all the trolls, etc are the maitre'd at that restuarant:

Same thing with RKrap. Do you realize I actually forced thim to admit he worked for ESPN because I sniffed his commentary sounding like someone who has anti-BB agenda mirroring what ESPN would say?  RKrap namedrops like it means something here, too.  

Trolls get it, yes. That's an automatic. The arrogance of posting on our board trying to tell me what to say, etc, is a joke.

I'm not a troll and because I argued my case against you, you've ripped me to pieces several times. I don't really care it's a forum after all but don't sit and whine about how you're treated when you treat plenty of posters equally bad as straight up trolls.

Your quote in bold above, did you really not know what an RBW was?

Sections
Shortcuts