1. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Re: DEATH, TAXES AND RUSTY GETTING BANNED!

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

In response to danemcmenamin's comment:

its just irritating, the same people who call rusty a troll or a bully, are the same people who go out of their way to make a thread about him. if you think its weird, than thats fine. i think its weird to deliberately start threads on here about other users, just to fulfill your own agenda. which is why babe, jints, and tca12 annoy the hell out of me because its painfully obvious what their MO is.

I apologise redsox, it's obvious you've never had an altercation with Rusty but when you do you'll see first hand his tactics and you'll get where i'm coming from. I already get where you're coming from, I completly agree starting a thread about another board member isn't right and it shouldn't be done but justice has been serve 42&46 has been banned. Can I ask you something though is it OK for someone on the board to offend your age, generation, education on top of a great many other personal things to get a one up in an argument? Rusty does this all the time there's a reason he's so well known around here, no other board member is talked about as much and there's a reason what he calls "troll spanking" is actually just offensive nonsense and the more you argue with him the highr the level of offense goes and he has no limits. 

I'm sorry for saying you have nothing to say, I don't post often but I read alot. I've read your posts in the past and enjoyed your thoughts, I was more talking of the present than in general. The reason I don't like Rusty is on top of his offensive, when we thinks something it becomes a fact for example he said on a thread today that Brady definetly had a say in the front office of the team, whether this is true or not we might never know but Rusty went ahead and "troll spanked" everyone who disagreed with him

rusty is obviously no saint on here, he will even admit that. and you are right, more often than not, i agree with him or just slightly disagree so ive never been in an altercation with him. im not going to argue with you about your opinion on him, i just think that the others on this board are just as bad, if not worse. they act like they are the board police and act like they have done nothing wrong. its obvious rusty has made some mistakes on this board, most of his bans have probobaly been wrightful. but im just not going to go along with this front that some others on this board put up, trying to act like victims when they make threads about the guy all the time.

you are not in the same boat as the folks im talking about, and im hoping it stays that way.

Nah I can guarantee that, I openly admit all the time when I agree with Rusty but when I don't i'll fight tooth and nail to get my point across that's just the way I am. I love the way he rips the trolls it's even kind of noble that he tries to keep the board clean of them, could he not though make a clear identification between a troll and a fan making a point and maybe tone down the offensiveness in this case. Also if he would stop jacking threads himself because he does that and i'm sure he knows he does that and it's just so blantantly obvious for everyone to see yet he can't admit it or he'll argue what he said really wasn't all that inflamatory. Imagine if you will however on a thread about Welker where someone says something like (and I completly don't agree with this, just an example) I'm worried about BB's coaching in Jan. Rusty would find that inflamatory other people find his comments on Brady inflamatory and he feels because they're true they can't annoy people and that's simply not the way it is

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Re: DEATH, TAXES AND RUSTY GETTING BANNED!

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:
    [QUOTE]

its just irritating, the same people who call rusty a troll or a bully, are the same people who go out of their way to make a thread about him. if you think its weird, than thats fine. i think its weird to deliberately start threads on here about other users, just to fulfill your own agenda. which is why babe, jints, and tca12 annoy the hell out of me because its painfully obvious what their MO is.

I apologise redsox, it's obvious you've never had an altercation with Rusty but when you do you'll see first hand his tactics and you'll get where i'm coming from. I already get where you're coming from, I completly agree starting a thread about another board member isn't right and it shouldn't be done but justice has been serve 42&46 has been banned. Can I ask you something though is it OK for someone on the board to offend your age, generation, education on top of a great many other personal things to get a one up in an argument? Rusty does this all the time there's a reason he's so well known around here, no other board member is talked about as much and there's a reason what he calls "troll spanking" is actually just offensive nonsense and the more you argue with him the highr the level of offense goes and he has no limits. 

I'm sorry for saying you have nothing to say, I don't post often but I read alot. I've read your posts in the past and enjoyed your thoughts, I was more talking of the present than in general. The reason I don't like Rusty is on top of his offensive, when we thinks something it becomes a fact for example he said on a thread today that Brady definetly had a say in the front office of the team, whether this is true or not we might never know but Rusty went ahead and "troll spanked" everyone who disagreed with him

I only do that when talked down to by people who clearly aren't as intelligent and refuse to learn something because there is no way that person could be wrong about something.  If a rocket scientists was teaching me about building a rocket I am not going to pretend I have all the answers.

For the love of god, one of your Millenial buddies, BdBreu spams the board with paragraphs as a thread title and his posts lecture BB, our fantastic coach and GM, because he wants to adjust his video game roster on Madden. Bdbreu doesn't have a CLUE about economics or managing the cap. Nary a clue.  Yet, he's going to spam those threads that have to do with that?

Ignorance is arguably the worst trait of any human, ever. It's one thing to not know something, but to lash out at the person trying to use logic and knowledge to teach someone something is pathetic.  I am not going to be mocked or lecture by a guy who bakes cupcakes or who takes tickets at a movie theater. Sorry, ain't happening.

Think of the seen in Ferris Bueller's Day off at the French Restaurant.."I might get busted, but if I am going to get busted, it's not going to be by a guy like that."

RKrap, Hurlie, Phat Rex, etc, all the trolls, etc are the maitre'd at that restuarant:

Same thing with RKrap. Do you realize I actually forced thim to admit he worked for ESPN because I sniffed his commentary sounding like someone who has anti-BB agenda mirroring what ESPN would say?  RKrap namedrops like it means something here, too.  

Trolls get it, yes. That's an automatic. The arrogance of posting on our board trying to tell me what to say, etc, is a joke.

[/QUOTE/]

Wow! So you’re saying you have all the answers on football.  This is coming from someone who has never played or coached football a day in his life. All you have is opinion, some are ok, and some I consider way off base. The thing is the reason this board has become so anti Rusty for over three years or so is he has called names, attacked and lied to try and win against anyone who has a different opinion. When I say lie, I mean straight up lie in that he says something and when called out on it he keeps twisting what he said till it almost looks like he is taking the a whole different view.  This handle may only be since 2009 but I have been a fan on this site since 2005. After 2007 Rusty made his “realizations” on Brady and the team and has never once had a fair and valid conversation on the topic. You’re on his side or against him there is no middle ground.  I think many like me are just getting tired of it. Even in the past when I agree with him on most of a topic any view difference and I have gotten attacked.

Sections
Shortcuts