Decker a jet

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hannahman. Show Hannahman's posts

Decker a jet

per schefter

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

Re: Decker a jet

That's rough...Going from the Broncos to the Jets...Ouch i'm sorry Decker.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hannahman. Show Hannahman's posts

his fantasy value just went down the tubes along with the rest of his career

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

He'll have a combined 0 catches against us next year so I don't really care. Heck, Revis might catch more balls from Geno then Decker will against us. Can't wait!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to TravisBean's comment:
    [QUOTE]

LOL!!!

Who is the QB?

I love it!   What a night!

[/QUOTE]

Travis Bean.... Are you the TURD aka Deadhead aka Rusty ?????

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

Whaaaaat?  The Jets gave 12 mil per year to Decker?  Oh man!  Now they don't have any money left to fill all those holes.

BTW, their QB is the guy that led the Jets to 30 points against the patsies.  Remember now?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to APpats22's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That's rough...Going from the Broncos to the Jets...Ouch i'm sorry Decker.

[/QUOTE]

Don't feel too sorry for Decker. Terms of his deal are a 5 year, $36mil. contract, with $15mil. guaranteed. Not too shabby for a #2 WR: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/03/12/jets-agree-to-terms-with-eric-decker/

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to MileHighMike's comment:

BTW, their QB is the guy that led the Jets to 30 points against the patsies.  Remember now?

Yes, I do. That was in the pre-Revis Era though. Seems like ancient history now, doesnt it?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

To think this jackazz will take a deal with the Jests simply to get in the New York "market" for his hollywood wife and so his whack reality show gets more exposure, bottom line is he is going to get beaten down in New York jests green with their QB'less existence.  How much you want to bet they sign Vick next...?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

To think this jackazz will take a deal with the Jests simply to get in the New York "market" for his hollywood wife and so his whack reality show gets more exposure, bottom line is he is going to get beaten down in New York jests green with their QB'less existence.  How much you want to bet they sign Vick next...?

[/QUOTE]

LOL woz ...... I wasn't sure about what to think about the new GM Idzik. Now i know.

Miss you on the blogs ...show up more .... I never told you about the time Rocky himself patted me on the top of my head for being a good little boy for doing him a favor ....