Decline of "Manningrules"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Decline of "Manningrules"

Here is a troll ladies and gentlemen who more than likely lives in his parents basement is extremely overweight can't get a job has never had a girlfriend and lives to taunt Patriots fans on this site...please don't feed this little troll...if you see he is the author don't even read the meaningless post...and definitely don't feed it by responding...

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

Re: Decline of

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

In response to Brady2Welker47's comment:

Here is a troll ladies and gentlemen who more than likely lives in his parents basement is extremely overweight can't get a job has never had a girlfriend and lives to taunt Patriots fans on this site...please don't feed this little troll...if you see he is the author don't even read the meaningless post...and definitely don't feed it by responding...

It's Bustchise.

Yes, Queenie, everyone is bustchise.  There are just two people here.  You and Bustchise.  It must help to believe that you you are mocked, ridiculed and bludgeoned by one individual with a 100 handles than 100 individuals with one each.  Whatever helps you sleep, I guess.  What?  You don't sleep?  You just post on BDC all night long?  How sad.  I heard that because you do that, that makes you like JFK.  Bwhahahahahahahaha!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

You should change your income level and get a job ...maybe then you would afford to not live in your mommas basement..maybe then you would have a girlfriend and not be so pathetic on a Sunday night..

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

You should change your income level and get a job ...maybe then you would afford to not live in your mommas basement..maybe then you would have a girlfriend and not be so pathetic on a Sunday night..

Bustchise likes his minimum wage job at the movie theater. He had a bustling NFL career once. He told the board a while back the day RallyC was telling us CFL stories that were actually true.

Bustchise enjoys the basement, too, and the mac and cheese mommy serves from the carton.

Are these all in the knowledge base you've gathered looking into windows and keeping notes on BDC members?  What a loser.  Tell me again what your problem is with people that work a minimum wage job and/or at a movie theater?  Any other professions that you have issues with? bank tellers?  garbage men?  librarians? Crossing guards?  Tell us, queenie, what are the acceptable jobs in Queenieland and for how much money?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to MileHighMike's comment:

Bustchise likes his minimum wage job at the movie theater. He had a bustling NFL career once. He told the board a while back the day RallyC was telling us CFL stories that were actually true.

Bustchise enjoys the basement, too, and the mac and cheese mommy serves from the carton.

Are these all in the knowledge base you've gathered looking into windows and keeping notes on BDC members?  What a loser.  Tell me again what your problem is with people that work a minimum wage job and/or at a movie theater?  Any other professions that you have issues with? bank tellers?  garbage men?  librarians? Crossing guards?  Tell us, queenie, what are the acceptable jobs in Queenieland and for how much money?

Yes. People who have low IQs and work meaningless jobs should not be mocking very successful people or HOF coaches and GMs.

Sitting behind a keyboard, all angry at life like you, mocking what you can't get or didn't earn for yourself is pathetic.

That's YOU.

LOSER

Capital L

So, Queenie, what are these meaningless jobs?  If nobody works at a movie theater, how would someone be able to go to the movies.  I know you don't leave the house, so it would be hard for you to imagine, but lots of people go to the movies.  As for sitting behind a keyboard all day, have you noticed the hours that you are here every day and every night?  Perhaps it's a 'forest through the trees' situation, but those folks up a 2am posting are typically not among the work force.

BTW, I don't mock BB. I mock you for constantly bashing his choice of QB and offesive philosophy.  Get it, idiot?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to MileHighMike's comment:

Yes. People who have low IQs and work meaningless jobs should not be mocking very successful people or HOF coaches and GMs.

Sitting behind a keyboard, all angry at life like you, mocking what you can't get or didn't earn for yourself is pathetic.

That's YOU.

LOSER

Capital L

Ummmm, capital L?  bwhahhaahahahahahahaha!  What an idiot.  Just so you know, you actually typed a capital L, O, S, E, & R.  Bwhahahahahahahahaha! Idiot.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mileHIGH42O. Show mileHIGH42O's posts

Please mods, don't ban my brother ManningRules, he has been blaxing all my Aunt Mary and losing some cells.  If he doesn't stop hitting my butter flower you can bet he will never be on here again.  I think he has been mowing the grass on overtime right now because he is afraid Patty Manning is going to blow the game this Sunday.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Great job on feeding the troll you told the rest of us not to feed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

These Manning and Bronco fans are total frontrunners. Had no guts to back Peyton Manning back when Manning was struggling through the past postseasons. Not even hard core Bronco fans - just total frontrunners. 

Even UD6, the king of petty spite and classlessness, at least has stuck with his crummy city and his semi-successful but ultimately underachieving team (1 championship against a horrible NFC team, perfect season gutlessly tossed aside) - at least he has been here sharing his petty and clueless views year in and year out. 

The rest of these fools are hanging off Peyton Manning's bandwagon for dear life having hopped on so late in the game that even Peyton himself would be disgusted by them.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

These Manning and Bronco fans are total frontrunners. Had no guts to back Peyton Manning back when Manning was struggling through the past postseasons. Not even hard core Bronco fans - just total frontrunners. 

Even UD6, the king of petty spite and classlessness, at least has stuck with his crummy city and his semi-successful but ultimately underachieving team (1 championship against a horrible NFC team, perfect season gutlessly tossed aside) - at least he has been here sharing his petty and clueless views year in and year out. 

The rest of these fools are hanging off Peyton Manning's bandwagon for dear life having hopped on so late in the game that even Peyton himself would be disgusted by them.

Lets not underestimate how much the 2007 World Series still hurts them either.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mileHIGH42O. Show mileHIGH42O's posts

Please mods, don't ban my brother ManningRules, he has been blaxing all my Aunt Mary and losing some cells.  If he doesn't stop hitting my butter flower you can bet he will never be on here again.  I think he has been mowing the grass on overtime right now because he is afraid Patty Manning is going to blow the game this Sunday.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMke. Show MileHighMke's posts

I have upped my intake of the green monster because I am afraid Peyton is going to choke on Sunday.  I think ManningRules is getting a bit nervous too.  He woke up last night screaming no! no! Why did you throw it Peyton.  He then had to change his sheets.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

There are such a thing as the Manning Rules, remember back in the day when you could actually  touch a receiver? Well the Pats were very good and very aggressive at making life miserable for any and all nfl receivers. Then came colts gm Polian and PM and oh how they cried when the Pats made rag dolls out of their receivers...and low and behold commish GODdell forced thru changes in the rules so Peyttie could win.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsTxGrl. Show PatsTxGrl's posts

Thank goodness for the ignore button around here.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

In response to ManningRules' comment:

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:

There are such a thing as the Manning Rules, remember back in the day when you could actually  touch a receiver? Well the Pats were very good and very aggressive at making life miserable for any and all nfl receivers. Then came colts gm Polian and PM and oh how they cried when the Pats made rag dolls out of their receivers...and low and behold commish GODdell forced thru changes in the rules so Peyttie could win.

The Patriots were mugging our recievers. They always try to find a way to "misinturpet" the rules. It was a good call by the league to make it illegal. Why do you think Tommy Boy cannot win anymore?  Laughing

same rules applied to all teams, the Pats were an aggressive defense any team could be, but whiney little trolls like yourself cried all the way to the nfl offices

Sections
Shortcuts