Defending Mr. Brett Favre (Don't buy the Media BS)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: Defending Mr. Brett Favre (Don't buy the Media BS)

I am a big fan of OJ Simpson and Ray Lewis.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

Getzo,

I've heard this pay cut crap a thousand times.  He moved like 10 bucks from his salary to a bonus to "help" make room for Moss.  I reiterate Brady has been paid as much as the hated Paymeaton Monying and is now being paid more. Look it up for yourself.  He has more than a hundred hard working men will ever have already so cry me a river about him being 33 and needing money for retirement.  Funny how you clowns have a hernia when black players ask for big bucks but not Golden boy who would have been set for life if he never even went to school or played football (since he was born into money).

Gluttony is a Sin.  In case you don't know the definition of it, it is taking more that you need or will ever need.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

Boomer,

1) Brady Classy?  I don't know maybe, but he seams more aloof. 
    2) The mother of his first child always lived in CA.  She didn't move there.  I'm not even sure he asked her to move to MA.  He didn't want to marry her and there were reports (from the always honest media) that he wanted her to end the pregnancy.  The reality was and is that his child is in CA, and most Men would want to live near their children.
    3) I didn't Quote the Bible at all, so I don't know where you got that crap.
    4) You sound like a liberal female, is that the case?  
    5) You don't have to be a hick to be a real man, but it helps.
    6) Spending hours with gel bottles and mirrors is.........
    7) Many real men in this country still admire Favre regardless of what that shrew and the NY media are doing to him.  Why don't you put on some pink shoes and march for breast cancer.  Colon cancer kills five times more men than breast cancer kills women, but we gotta wear pink shoes. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Defending Mr. Brett Favre (Don't buy the Media BS):
    [QUOTE]Getzo, I've heard this pay cut crap a thousand times.  He moved like 10 bucks from his salary to a bonus to "help" make room for Moss.  I reiterate Brady has been paid as much as the hated Paymeaton Monying and is now being paid more. Look it up for yourself.  He has more than a hundred hard working men will ever have already so cry me a river about him being 33 and needing money for retirement.  Funny how you clowns have a hernia when black players ask for big bucks but not Golden boy who would have been set for life if he never even went to school or played football (since he was born into money). Gluttony is a Sin.  In case you don't know the definition of it, it is taking more that you need or will ever need.  
    Posted by knightsailor[/QUOTE]

What does what Brady, Payaton, 100 hard working men and black players make have to do with defending Brett Favre?  Hmmm, fraud?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

Encinitas,

You are incapable of understanding anything you don't agree with.  You must stoop to personal insults against anyone who isn't completely brainwashed by the Brady Coolaid.

That sir makes you an automaton, and and ignoramus.

BTW As I pointed out Matt Cassel had a 12 win season in the best system ever.  Brady has been in the best system ever.  We will never know what Favre might have accomplished in that system.

As for sending a pic of his junk, he was probly drunk and encouraged by that skunk.  It's tough being 41.  Haven't you ever been tempted by a perty young thang?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

Pezz,

Everyone who expresses ideas you don't like is Leon.  I think Leon is Barak Hussein Obama.  As for the Hometown discount, my point was that a player should be worth more to a team if he builds his castle in the neighborhood.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]Pezz, Everyone who expresses ideas you don't like is Leon.  I think Leon is Barak Hussein Obama.  As for the Hometown discount, my point was that a player should be worth more to a team if he builds his castle in the neighborhood.

He has a home in the neighborhood and again, what does that have to do with your origional post of defending Brett Farve?  Quit being a fraud and just post a thread saying you hate Brady instead of saying your defending the drama queen.  You say EXACTLY the same things that LEON says about Brady.  Why would any one think  that you WEREN'T him?  
    Also, intelligent men wouldn't send pics of their tee to women who aren't their wife.  But you wouldn't know about that, right? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]South, I think it's the media making a laughing stock of Favre.  That chick in NY aint helpin and I'm a bit suprised that all these "MEN" on here would side with a money grubbing shrew like her. You really should read things before you decide whether you like them.  It's like hating the Bible after looking at only the title.

Let's talk about how he ended up in this predicament vis a vis Ms. Sterger:

He photographed his private parts.  Could stop here, that's really all you need to know but there's more.  Then he transmitted said photograph electronically.   Could stop here, that's really all you need to know but there's more.  He sent the photo to a woman who was employed by the same company he worked for.  Could stop here, that's really all you need to know but there's more.  He's married.  

How exactly is this situation the fault of the media?  I think good ole boy Brett is the sole cause of his current difficulties. 

If he couldn't throw a football, he'd be painting fences in Mississippi and cheating on his wife.  He's clearly not the sharpest knife in the draw.  If Sterger took advantage of his foolishness, good for her.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rapidsballer. Show rapidsballer's posts

I totally agree with you bud. A lot of people kiss tom brady's butt. I used to do the same thing back when he first started and worked harder than anyone else and really cared about winning. Around 2003-2004. After I saw him on 60 minutes saying that after 3 superbowls he was looking for something more to life, I knew he would never be the same. People praise him like he is god but he's just a regular nerd who used to be a nobody till someone said he was was good looking and played above everybody else. He used to be a nobody and still can't run like an athlete should and can't throw a deep ball to moss. I LOVE THE PATRIOTS but I'm not crazy about brady. He's good but come on people, he is not above everyone else. You guys criticize favre but tom has had kids with 2 different women and his current wife is cheating on him and he smiles and takes it then says that SHE will decide when he can cut his hair.

If you like brady, fine, but don't go criticizing other players when you KNOW that tom doesn't care about football like he used too. He has nothing to prove anymore and that's a fact

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rapidsballer. Show rapidsballer's posts

[QUOTE]Getzo, I've heard this pay cut crap a thousand times.  He moved like 10 bucks from his salary to a bonus to "help" make room for Moss.  I reiterate Brady has been paid as much as the hated Paymeaton Monying and is now being paid more. Look it up for yourself.  He has more than a hundred hard working men will ever have already so cry me a river about him being 33 and needing money for retirement.  Funny how you clowns have a hernia when black players ask for big bucks but not Golden boy who would have been set for life if he never even went to school or played football (since he was born into money). Gluttony is a Sin.  In case you don't know the definition of it, it is taking more that you need or will ever need.  

def agree with you again man. People say they admire that he took a pay cut but in the end he made that back. It's just restructuring. Tom brady has MORE THAN ENOUGH to retire and will always make money after his carreer just because of his name and fame. He does get overpaid as do all players in the nfl. Even the least paid get paid more than an engineer who studies his a** off and actually benefit society while these athletes just memorize one damn playbook and catch a ball and run routes or shove someone or tackle someone. Sorry but the NFL as a whole is ridiculous. The salaries keep rising every freaking year. When will they stop rising????????????????
    It's ridiculous. They DO NOT deserve that much money and shouldn't be whining about not making enough

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

By "media bs," you are referring as well to the stalking/weirdo voice mails I listened to myself that were from Brett to Sterger that he has admitted to leaving? 

By "media bs" you mean Brett Favre waffling in the offseason and not showing up until training camp is done? 

By "media bs" you mean the Wranglers' ads that position Brett Favre as a good ol' boy, when you would not be welcome on his mansion, err, I mean farm? The media ads and image you have fallen for hook, line, and sinker? 

Brett has exited the last three postseasons on devastating interceptions, that's why he doesn't have more rings. 

You need to learn to take more responsibility for yourself and hold your idols accountable rather than running around sniffing their Wranglers. 

You're on ignore, congrats.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Mb, I know he has been on all the society rags the last couple of years, though I admit I don't remember the names of the "people" he was with.  Watch TMZ if you want to know. Yes, Farve didn't participate in camp (Brady did).  Favre is 41 and I honestly believe that he didn't know for sure if he wanted to (or could) go through another season.  Him not being at camp gave Jackson that much more practice time, so the team would be or will be better off if Favre didn't want to or couldn't get through the season.  I take his words at face value since I can't remember him ever being a liar. To whoever that other poster was that questioned whether Favre is a good old boy, Umm he lives in Southern Mississippi.  Are there any other kind of boys down there?  He drives a truck.  He probably sits on back porches with real people having a few American made beers, goes fishing with 300 pound friends, and might even relax with some herbal remedies a couple times a year.  Have you ever been down to that neck of the woods?  It's real America.  NY is for the birds, California is so phony it makes one want to hurl.  Boston is OK though. As for those who dismiss my thoughts out of hand, you are the reason Tom is being overpaid.  You are ignorant of Mr. Brady's drawbacks, and thus Management must pay a kings ransom.  You can only see the good things about Mr. Brady (which admittedly are numerous), but plug your ears, close your eyes, and make blah blah sounds when anyone brings up things that are not cool aid.

You have got to be one of the dumbest posters I have ever seen. The only hope is that you don't believe yourself, but I fear that you will someday be bringing your entire unwashed brood to a taping of Springer.

While your thoughts on the South are downright endearing, do you actually believe that everyone there sits on the porch drinking beer with each other? Do you think people in other areas of the US have porches but choose not to use them or drink on them? Just patently stupid.

The rationalization of his not showing up at camp speaks for itself. First he is old. Next it gives TJ more snaps. Do you actually think Favre cared about how many snaps Jackson got? He simply didn't want to go to camp. By the way, he did the same thing last year. And the year before. And the year before. So he did this with three different teams. I am sure the backups there are grateful for his consideration.

As for lying - I don't know if he lies, but he likely does. You are talking about a guy who has gone through an addiction to Oxycontin and has attempted to at least once cheat on his wife. Are addicts and cheaters known for their honesty where you come from? Maybe you think it the South people with these issues just talk about it over a few beers on the porch.

Lastly, and the reason I actually decided to post, is your bizarre conclusion that the Pats overpaid Brady because we as fans aren't aware of his shortcomings. Huh? I don't recall the Pats asking me how much Brady should be paid. Did you get some questionnaire or something? I just assumed they paid him what they felt he was worth.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Pezz, Everyone who expresses ideas you don't like is Leon.  I think Leon is Barak Hussein Obama.  As for the Hometown discount, my point was that a player should be worth more to a team if he builds his castle in the neighborhood.

<sigh> They are poorly formed opinions based on stuff you made up or simply assume. Why are you surprised that people don't agree with them.

You even seem to think the Pats won 12 games with Cassel when they went 11-5. And Cassel only started in 10 of those wins. 

Facts  - they are a good thing when you want to back up your opinion.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Defending Mr. Brett Favre (Don't buy the Media BS) : I totally agree with you bud. A lot of people kiss tom brady's butt. I used to do the same thing back when he first started and worked harder than anyone else and really cared about winning. Around 2003-2004. After I saw him on 60 minutes saying that after 3 superbowls he was looking for something more to life, I knew he would never be the same. People praise him like he is god but he's just a regular nerd who used to be a nobody till someone said he was was good looking and played above everybody else. He used to be a nobody and still can't run like an athlete should and can't throw a deep ball to moss. I LOVE THE PATRIOTS but I'm not crazy about brady. He's good but come on people, he is not above everyone else. You guys criticize favre but tom has had kids with 2 different women and his current wife is cheating on him and he smiles and takes it then says that SHE will decide when he can cut his hair. If you like brady, fine, but don't go criticizing other players when you KNOW that tom doesn't care about football like he used too. He has nothing to prove anymore and that's a fact
    Posted by rapidsballer[/QUOTE]

LOOK ^   He made up someone to agree with himself!  LOL!

Rapids=sailor.  wow!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Defending Mr. Brett Favre (Don't buy the Media BS) : LOOK ^    He made up someone to agree with himself!  LOL!                      Rapids=sailor.  wow!
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

I saw that, too. I usually just nod my head while I am typing.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Defending Mr. Brett Favre (Don't buy the Media BS) : I saw that, too. I usually just nod my head while I am typing.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

Sailor=Rapids=Dingy=A bulb short of a lighthouse=Man overboard!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

Wow Pezz,

Now I am three people.  That's amazing.  You must be one of those conspiracy nuts.  You probly agree with all the Eurotrash that George Bush blew up the World trade center, so Dick could make a few bucks selling oil pumps in Iraq. 

I am the kind of guy that likes to play devils advocate.  I'm sick of all the posts that blindly worship Mr. Brady (although I think he's one of the best).  I think that since he's gotten credit for non-existant discounts for years, that he might have actually given us one on this latest contract.  Especially given that his priorities have shifted i.e. I would hope he wants to spend time with his kids, and I can see he likes hangin in the rotten apple, hollywood, and Europe. 

Favre probly got led on by that shrew in NY and then the "news" came out conveniently just before the Yikes went there for a game.  Good people make mistakes.  He's 41 his kids are grown, and that shrew was shoving her boobs in his face.  As I said before she probly asked him for those pics.  She probly sent him a bunch of messages knowing that he probly wouldn't have them saved years later, and then she and the NY media launch the attack a week before the game.

You dudes on this site sound like you're posting on some left wing feminist blog.  Why not take the side of the Good old boy?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]Wow Pezz, Now I am three people.  That's amazing.  You must be one of those conspiracy nuts.  You probly agree with all the Eurotrash that George Bush blew up the World trade center, so Dick could make a few bucks selling oil pumps in Iraq.  I am the kind of guy that likes to play devils advocate.  I'm sick of all the posts that blindly worship Mr. Brady (although I think he's one of the best).  I think that since he's gotten credit for non-existant discounts for years, that he might have actually given us one on this latest contract.  Especially given that his priorities have shifted i.e. I would hope he wants to spend time with his kids, and I can see he likes hangin in the rotten apple, hollywood, and Europe.  Favre probly got led on by that shrew in NY and then the "news" came out conveniently just before the Yikes went there for a game.  Good people make mistakes.  He's 41 his kids are grown, and that shrew was shoving her boobs in his face.  As I said before she probly asked him for those pics.  She probly sent him a bunch of messages knowing that he probly wouldn't have them saved years later, and then she and the NY media launch the attack a week before the game. You dudes on this site sound like you're posting on some left wing feminist blog.  Why not take the side of the Good old boy?

There is no doubt in my mind that you are the same person and made up a poster to agree with yourself.  None!  The only conspiracy theory is that you blame the media  and every thing else, for your hero exposing himself on line, just as you have.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from gianfran. Show gianfran's posts

In Response to Defending Mr. Brett Favre (Don't buy the Media BS):
    [QUOTE]In defense of Favre: 1) He has played many years and many games with pain. 2) He has a ring and came close to a couple more.  Who knows how many he could have had if he had played in the BB system in which Matt Cassel won a bunch of games. 3) Can you blame him for having the hots for Sterger?  I wouldn't be surprised if she led him on and is now capitalizing on it.  I know I have nearly had my eyes poked out several times just looking at her on the flat screen.  I don't even have 3D.  I could see a girl like her asking for a picture of his package. 4) That game after his dad died was a magical thing of beauty. 5) He's one month younger than me so it just makes me feel good to see him play. 6) He never moved to Hollywood and built a disgusting mansion that will use enough resources to house a thousand families, will rarely be lived in, and has a carbon footprint the size of Tom Bunyan. 7) He's not perfect and doesn't claim to be. 8) He's not pompous, arrogant, cocky, holier than thou, snobby, etc... 9) He's a good old boy. 10) He doesn't look like Justin Beaber, doesn't use "product" on his hair, doesn't spend hours in front of a mirror, doesn't walse around with "A-list people" in Hollywood, NY, and Europe all offseason. 11) I don't think he would choose to work 3,000 miles away from his child. 12) He wouldn't take credit for giving home town discounts while being paid about 10 bucks less than Payme-a-ton Moneying. 13) If I had a choice to hang out with a bunch of good old boys in Mississippi or a bunch of aristocrats from a Suburb of San Francisco........(obvious). P.S. Mr. Brady is a great QB in the best system ever.  He's now the highest paid player ever in large part because of the way fans idolize him.  Give credit where credit is due but don't give him a free pass on his imperfections.  When good/great players leave this system they generally fall off into oblivion.  I wonder how Mr. Brady would fare in Oakland, or San Diego (near his home) with those crappy systems. Finally, since brady's work year was shorter this year i.e. he didn't participate much in the offseason I think his pay went up by too much.  If this season is an indication of the future, we can expect limited participation in the offseason which means less chemistry with receivers, injuries become more likely, and the role model aspect is reduced.  Early in his career he worked harder than anyone else on the team.  Now Players will go home after a hard days work and see Tom on TV hanging out with a bunch of ignorant snob celebrities.  So maybe he could have taken a little less money (which could be used to get better quality at other spots, maybe even a bonified star RB).

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from gianfran. Show gianfran's posts

Favre has one of the biggest egos in the NFL.  He gets way too much attention from the media, like Manning.  Brady is a GREAT quarterback, not because of his physical abilities, but because he has a superior brain which allows him to use his physical abilities with maximum efficiency.  Bellichick's system is essentially to obtain smart players.  Brady is highly paid now but was way underpaid for a long time given his almost unrivaled accomplishments.  His high pay now helps make up for the past.  You can keep your "old boy" numbskulls.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

Pezz,

I am now convinced that you are Sterger.  There can be no other explanation.  lol.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]Pezz, I am now convinced that you are Sterger.  There can be no other explanation.  lol.

Why don't you send me a pic of your oIo so I can tell if you are really Brett?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Wow Pezz, Now I am three people.  That's amazing.  You must be one of those conspiracy nuts.  You probly agree with all the Eurotrash that George Bush blew up the World trade center, so Dick could make a few bucks selling oil pumps in Iraq.  I am the kind of guy that likes to play devils advocate.  I'm sick of all the posts that blindly worship Mr. Brady (although I think he's one of the best).  I think that since he's gotten credit for non-existant discounts for years, that he might have actually given us one on this latest contract.  Especially given that his priorities have shifted i.e. I would hope he wants to spend time with his kids, and I can see he likes hangin in the rotten apple, hollywood, and Europe.  Favre probly got led on by that shrew in NY and then the "news" came out conveniently just before the Yikes went there for a game.  Good people make mistakes.  He's 41 his kids are grown, and that shrew was shoving her boobs in his face.  As I said before she probly asked him for those pics.  She probly sent him a bunch of messages knowing that he probly wouldn't have them saved years later, and then she and the NY media launch the attack a week before the game. You dudes on this site sound like you're posting on some left wing feminist blog.  Why not take the side of the Good old boy?

Instead of guessing, why don't you go listen to his voicemails? Wouldn't it be easier to form an opinion based on something factual than just pretending you  might know? In the voicemails, Favre clearly is peeved that she won't respond to him even after he finally identifies who he is. 

But, you seem firm in your convictions that you need to demonstrate that you are an idiot, so why bother with actually looking something up?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

Enoch,

I heard the voice mails.  They don't sound unsolicited.  Favre may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I don't think he would send messages like these to a stranger out of the blue.  If he would, he would have done the same to many others ala Tiger Woods.  Yet there haven't been any others coming out of the woodwork.  Why would he pick only this one Hottie out of all the Hotties he sees on a daily bases?  It seems like we are only seeing half the picture.  There was probably communication to Favre from that shrew, but he didn't have the forethought to record those for use 2 years later a week before a big game.  It's time for men to start giving other men the benefit of the doubt, thus I am forming a new org.  National Organization of Men (NOM).  Would you like to join?  We will be asking the NFL to wear brown shoes since five times as many men die of colon cancer as women die of breast cancer.  Yet breast cancer gets five times the funding.

P.S. Just heard that the shrew is looking for a settlement this week or she will tell her side of her 2 year old story to Roger Goodypinkshoes. 

Sections
Shortcuts