Defending Mr. Brett Favre (Don't buy the Media BS)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Re: Defending Mr. Brett Favre (Don't buy the Media BS)

In Response to Defending Mr. Brett Favre (Don't buy the Media BS):
    [QUOTE]In defense of Favre: 1) He has played many years and many games with pain. 2) He has a ring and came close to a couple more.  Who knows how many he could have had if he had played in the BB system in which Matt Cassel won a bunch of games. 3) Can you blame him for having the hots for Sterger?  I wouldn't be surprised if she led him on and is now capitalizing on it.  I know I have nearly had my eyes poked out several times just looking at her on the flat screen.  I don't even have 3D.  I could see a girl like her asking for a picture of his package. 4) That game after his dad died was a magical thing of beauty. 5) He's one month younger than me so it just makes me feel good to see him play. 6) He never moved to Hollywood and built a disgusting mansion that will use enough resources to house a thousand families, will rarely be lived in, and has a carbon footprint the size of Tom Bunyan. 7) He's not perfect and doesn't claim to be. 8) He's not pompous, arrogant, cocky, holier than thou, snobby, etc... 9) He's a good old boy. 10) He doesn't look like Justin Beaber, doesn't use "product" on his hair, doesn't spend hours in front of a mirror, doesn't walse around with "A-list people" in Hollywood, NY, and Europe all offseason. 11) I don't think he would choose to work 3,000 miles away from his child. 12) He wouldn't take credit for giving home town discounts while being paid about 10 bucks less than Payme-a-ton Moneying. 13) If I had a choice to hang out with a bunch of good old boys in Mississippi or a bunch of aristocrats from a Suburb of San Francisco........(obvious). P.S. Mr. Brady is a great QB in the best system ever.  He's now the highest paid player ever in large part because of the way fans idolize him.  Give credit where credit is due but don't give him a free pass on his imperfections.  When good/great players leave this system they generally fall off into oblivion.  I wonder how Mr. Brady would fare in Oakland, or San Diego (near his home) with those crappy systems. Finally, since brady's work year was shorter this year i.e. he didn't participate much in the offseason I think his pay went up by too much.  If this season is an indication of the future, we can expect limited participation in the offseason which means less chemistry with receivers, injuries become more likely, and the role model aspect is reduced.  Early in his career he worked harder than anyone else on the team.  Now Players will go home after a hard days work and see Tom on TV hanging out with a bunch of ignorant snob celebrities.  So maybe he could have taken a little less money (which could be used to get better quality at other spots, maybe even a bonified star RB).
    Posted by knightsailor[/QUOTE]

Farve's not pompous? I saw his photo in the dictionary next to the word!

You are a very confused lad.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Who's this guy Tom Bunyan with the big footprints?  

Brett Favre is about Aaron Rodgers.  If Rodgers s*cked then Favre could feel vindicated and retire.  He so resents that the Packers wanted to put him out to pasture in favor of Rodgers that he wanted revenge by winning it all with a talent laden Vikings team.  

Of course the Packers would not trade him to a division rival so he went to the Jets for a two year deal, He betrayed the Jets, spent only one year there and signed with the Vikings (his original goal).  His vendetta against the Pack is still what drives him.

Favre was blessed with football talent and played most of his NFL career for one of the best pro franchises.  He could have retired with honor as a Packer great, went home to Mississippi and been faithful to his wife and family.  

His character flaws are turning his life into a train wreck. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In Response to Re: Defending Mr. Brett Favre (Don't buy the Media BS):
    [QUOTE]Wow Pezz, Now I am three people.  

Posted by knightsailor[/QUOTE]

All you trolls look alike, I can't tell the difference.  Guess maybe I'm just a trollist.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

Muzz,

I suggest cutting back on the mushrooms.  If you know what I look like you must be halucinating since you have never seen me.

All you left wing girls on here should go watch the incredibly intelligent Joy Behar on the one and only view.  There can be only one view.  Muslims didn't attack us on 9/11.  George Bush did.  You people have had your freaking testosterone siphoned out of you by these mindless female automotons.  We can't fight an enemy that we are not allowed to acknowledge.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Defending Mr. Brett Favre (Don't buy the Media BS) : You should join the MOA (Misogynists of America).  Only a perverted male would defend another perverted male.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

Patsfan,

You need hormone therapy.  Joy gayfart must be coaching you on your every word.  Every male in the world is imperfect and perverted to one degree or another.  I guess you are the one percent who lies about ever having choked his chicken.  Why don't you go on "the one and only possible View" and stroke Whoppi and Joy's ego.  Take your feminazi crap elswhere.  Time for the real "MEN" to be heard on this board. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Are you angry because people know your Farve defense is a pile of crap?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rapidsballer. Show rapidsballer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Defending Mr. Brett Favre (Don't buy the Media BS) : LOOK ^    He made up someone to agree with himself!  LOL!                      Rapids=sailor.  wow!
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

I do exist you damn fool. Why don't you attack the arguments instead of the person making them?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rapidsballer. Show rapidsballer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Defending Mr. Brett Favre (Don't buy the Media BS) : I saw that, too. I usually just nod my head while I am typing.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

whatever that means

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rapidsballer. Show rapidsballer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Defending Mr. Brett Favre (Don't buy the Media BS) : There is no doubt in my mind that you are the same person and made up a poster to agree with yourself.  None!  The only conspiracy theory is that you blame the media  and every thing else, for your hero exposing himself on line, just as you have.
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

you're such a fool. Idk who knightstaylor is and don't care. I agree with a lot of things that he says and you keep on with the same argument

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]Why is this post called "defending Mr. Brett Favre" when that is ALREADY what the media is doing?
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

Sybil was never here to defend Ol weak chin, Favre.  He, she, it, was only here to bash Brady.  "Sailor boy" been down too many "rapids" if you know what I mean.  One thing for sure is that he, she, it doesn't like Pretty guys or women for that matter, so they settle for the "No Fly Jean", type.  Now, they're drowning in their sorrow. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tankboytaylor. Show tankboytaylor's posts

this is as bad as the media shoving Favre down our throats Aikman was sucking his a@@ all day.

I said to myself before the game I hope if anything the Pats can can at least knock Favre out of the game even if they dont win. I was pretty happy when the won and knocked Favre out