Defense Expectations

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Re: Defense Expectations

I have to take the wait and see approach.  Lots of new guys on both sides of the ball.  One would have to reason that the offense should do well as always because of TB.  Sound OL and RB situation.  The team shows good depth overall.  The defense will always be in question until they produce.  With all the new faces on D nobody knows what will show up.  It does show some promise but there are a lot of potential type scenarios or questions.  

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Re: Defense Expectations

In response to garytx's comment:

I have to take the wait and see approach.  Lots of new guys on both sides of the ball.  One would have to reason that the offense should do well as always because of TB.  Sound OL and RB situation.  The team shows good depth overall.  The defense will always be in question until they produce.  With all the new faces on D nobody knows what will show up.  It does show some promise but there are a lot of potential type scenarios or questions.  

That is my feeling about production too. 

28 points surrendered in back to back games was a low point last post-season. 

If they hadn't blown the doors off of the Texans defense so bad they could have lost that one. And I sincerely doubt they are going to run the tables scoring 30+ in every game this post-season either. 

Sections
Shortcuts