DEFINITE ESPN BIAS: BELICHICK NAMED UNANIMOUSLY AS BEST NFL COACH!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

DEFINITE ESPN BIAS: BELICHICK NAMED UNANIMOUSLY AS BEST NFL COACH!

http://www.nesn.com/2011/04/bill-belichick-picked-unanimously-by-espn-as-best-coach-in-nfl.html

hopefully he can use his leverage to have them stop making our METRO QB cry!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hagen910. Show hagen910's posts

Re: DEFINITE ESPN BIAS: BELICHICK NAMED UNANIMOUSLY AS BEST NFL COACH!

Brady has turned way to metro.  I always root for him but come on man, however he got emotional thinking about how supportive his family was on draft day.  Its a close family, nothing wrong with tears for the family, but seriously, I have to wonder if celebrity status, model wife and metro lifestyle has taken some of Brady's football mojo.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Giselle is starting to piss-me-off, just like Mia Hamm did. Nomar was never the same after he met her...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

First with the "brady cries during the ESPN documentary" thread, with you apparently far too immature to have had ANY struggles in life, realizing how important it is to have good family support.....

And now this thread? You're worse than TMZ.  Read a book, kid.  Educate yourself.

Sitting on this site plastering stupid, nonsensensical threads will not make you grow as an individual.  Get a degree.  Volunteer somewhere and help others.

You are clearly a troll, likely a pedophile, that's not your girlfriend in your avatar, and might be 12 years old.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Lovie Smith at number 8?

Egads.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I think you insult yourself, actually.

You spamming the board with childish baiting tactics as a troll is not really helping anyone here.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: DEFINITE ESPN BIAS: BELICHICK NAMED UNANIMOUSLY AS BEST NFL COACH!:
    First with the "brady cries during the ESPN documentary" thread, with you apparently far too immature to have had ANY struggles in life, realizing how important it is to have good family support..... And now this thread? You're worse than TMZ.  Read a book, kid.  Educate yourself. Sitting on this site plastering stupid, nonsensensical threads will not make you grow as an individual.  Get a degree.  Volunteer somewhere and help others. You are clearly a troll, likely a pedophile, that's not your girlfriend in your avatar, and might be 12 years old.
    Posted by BBReigns

Here, here!  Brady is recalling a day, way back when, when HIS football future was on the line thinking we would be drafted and all day long he isn't.  I guess, as you put it, these folks have never had a potentially life changing event hanging in the balance with high expectations seemingly about to crumble all around them.  Name anyone who does not get emotional about such an event? 

Secondly, watching that show gave ALL indications that Brady has LOTS of FIRE left in him!  He is a competitor and he wants to win!

I guess some of these posters have nothing better to do than continue to whine about something!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Exactly, Bill. 

Communist Goober is either 12 years old and hasn't experienced emotions like that yet or apparently are in a mental ward, unable to relate.

I don't which is worse.

Obviously, huge moments in your life are emotional.   Maybe some more than others, because just because he was moved by the memories of something like that doesn't make him less human or a girl.

It's a lot better than crying after Ellis Hobbs celebrates on your field.

Time for the mods to come in and do a clean sweep:

1. Communist Contrarian
    2. Phat Rex
    3. Stomper
    4. UD6
    5. Mrs  Bundchen
    6. Leon/WHoDat

Any others?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

I was listening to sports radio the other night and they had an interview with Matt Bowen the 198th pick in the 2000 draft.  The pick just before Brady.  He was asked what it was like waiting for the call.  He talked about how stressfull it was.  He was told by his agent that he would go somewhere in the 3rd or 4th and those rounds came and went.  In those days after the 3rd round, you had to wait until the next day for the 4th and on.  He kept thinking that maybe he wasn't as good as he thought or was led to believe.  Maybe teams don't think I'm good enough for the NFL.  He said he'd get a call by a team and to be ready to be picked and that team would come up  and pick someone else.  After awhile he said he just went into another room in the house and tried to shut the whole thing out.  He wasn't even infront of the tv when he was finally picked.  In the meantime he was thinking about putting a resume together, getting a suit because at the time he didn't own one and getting mentally ready to go out and look for a job.  Kind of interesting take on what emotions these guys go through during the draft.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Brady has lost his fire !! That's news to me. All one had to do was to watch a few games last year to see him seething on the sidelines after a blown route by a reciever, or a bad pass. Insiders comment that no one on the Pats has a better work ethic than Brady. This crap about his being emtional is exactly that, crap posted by someone who clearly doesn't understand what Brady went through, and to pick on someone because he's successful with a beautiful model for a wife is just immature ranting.   

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Brady is the first player in NFL history to win the MVP award unanimously.  This just has to make you question his commitment to football.   

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

In Response to Re: DEFINITE ESPN BIAS: BELICHICK NAMED UNANIMOUSLY AS BEST NFL COACH!:
    In Response to Re: DEFINITE ESPN BIAS: BELICHICK NAMED UNANIMOUSLY AS BEST NFL COACH! : Here, here!  Brady is recalling a day, way back when, when HIS football future was on the line thinking we would be drafted and all day long he isn't.  I guess, as you put it, these folks have never had a potentially life changing event hanging in the balance with high expectations seemingly about to crumble all around them.  Name anyone who does not get emotional about such an event?  Secondly, watching that show gave ALL indications that Brady has LOTS of FIRE left in him!  He is a competitor and he wants to win! I guess some of these posters have nothing better to do than continue to whine about something!
    Posted by agcsbill

What is totally amazing is to see any one person have a bruning desire so strong in them that they dominate the best of the best.
    I hope for Tom Brady's sake his desire burns even hotter to get at least 1 more Super Bowl. Just so that when he is retired, he can look back and say, I told you so!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

this communist is very annoying, go back to russia, you annoying tool

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Brady has lost his fire !! That's news to me. All one had to do was to watch a few games last year to see him seething on the sidelines after a blown route by a reciever, or a bad pass. Insiders comment that no one on the Pats has a better work ethic than Brady. This crap about his being emtional is exactly that, crap posted by someone who clearly doesn't understand what Brady went through, and to pick on someone because he's successful with a beautiful model for a wife is just immature ranting.   
    Posted by Hetchinspete

I'm with you 100%, pete.

I think this thread was started by an individual with a few "sexual identity" issues and/or fixations of their very own.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 3SB-rings. Show 3SB-rings's posts

Just like Mooch and others said...they can't measure his heart.  Besides if not Brady, who do you suggest they replace him with?  Yeah, thought so....no one can run that offense the way he does.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Just like Mooch and others said...they can't measure his heart.  Besides if not Brady, who do you suggest they replace him with?  Yeah, thought so....no one can run that offense the way he does.
    Posted by 3SB-rings

I love brady like all of you but like any job everybody is replaceable

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: DEFINITE ESPN BIAS: BELICHICK NAMED UNANIMOUSLY AS BEST NFL COACH! :  I love brady like all of you but like any job everybody is replaceable
    Posted by lippa

Yes, everyone is "replaceable", but, at what cost and decrease in results?  There is no such thing as an "equivalent" replacement.  Do you feel your employer would improve their results or suffer if they replaced you?  I am certain, you feel you are the best for your position, don't you?  Unless all you are about is getting a pay check.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBREINGSAGAIN. Show BBREINGSAGAIN's posts

In Response to Re: DEFINITE ESPN BIAS: BELICHICK NAMED UNANIMOUSLY AS BEST NFL COACH! : Yes, everyone is "replaceable", but, at what cost and decrease in results?  There is no such thing as an "equivalent" replacement.  Do you feel your employer would improve their results or suffer if they replaced you?  I am certain, you feel you are the best for your position, don't you?  Unless all you are about is getting a pay check.
    Posted by agcsbill

Clearly I see this as a conundrum that tickles me pink!

Brady has shown he is irreplaceable by showing his replacements not only that he can't be replaced, but he will also tear up and cry like a poor spoiled girl that lost her ice cream cone down a man hole that was left uncovered by a drunk public works employee who lost his gps phone down a sewer pipe on a Tuesday afternoon.
    That's why I avoid man-hole covers on Tuesdays. (Ha, I said Man-Hole)

Anyway, what was your question?Yell

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Brady has turned way to metro.  I always root for him but come on man, however he got emotional thinking about how supportive his family was on draft day.  Its a close family, nothing wrong with tears for the family, but seriously, I have to wonder if celebrity status, model wife and metro lifestyle has taken some of Brady's football mojo.
    Posted by hagen910
    comrade, you've got it. i love brady on the field. i do not doubt the fire is burning inside for football nor do i want any one else being our starting qb! that said, i have a prob with how he presents himself off-the-field! i cry, we all cry here and there. its the preponderance and consistency of the softness and effeminate girliness that gets to me. without the booty-shaking in brazil per example, this in itself would be fine. combined with that and other instances, it makes one wonder what is really going on with him and if it could eventually have an impact on the field. mr. kraft would never trade him for the team's value is based largely on the high profile of brady!

BTW, is tara reid still available? thats when brady was a man's man not a male-hating woman's man!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RS75. Show RS75's posts

Did anyone think that Brady cried because he recalled how close he was to having to become an insurance salesman?  BTW, his father was one!

No need to doubt Brady's ability to perform on the football field.  After all, a team that had a lot of question marks went 14-2, and Brady's fire was quite visible on the field and sidelines.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_483130. Show user_483130's posts

Brady's father is/was an investnment banker

Sections
Shortcuts