Definition of a bandwagon fan jumping off

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Definition of a bandwagon fan jumping off

Leon didn't just jump off the bandwagon he pole vaulted.

"I make no excuses and really don't care that much that the Jets lost.
    Sports including football are there to entertain us.My life doesn't revolve around a sports team"

Caught on film...Leon leaving the Jets bandwagon

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

Re: Definition of a bandwagon fan jumping off

If the Jets won, I'm sure the tone of that post would have been different.  He has been relegated to silent observer after the Jets and their loudmouth coach lost and have seen their season all but killed.  No Kris Jenkins?  No Leon Washignton?  Boo hoo.  The Pats were minus Warren and Welker and no one made excuses.  

I'll say it again, this Jets team won its superbowl in week 3 and they thought they would run the table.  Wrrrooongg.   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to Re: Definition of a bandwagon fan jumping off:
    [QUOTE]If the Jets won, I'm sure the tone of that post would have been different.  He has been relegated to silent observer after the Jets and their loudmouth coach lost and have seen their season all but killed.  No Kris Jenkins?  No Leon Washignton?  Boo hoo.  The Pats were minus Warren and Welker and no one made excuses.   I'll say it again, this Jets team won its superbowl in week 3 and they thought they would run the table.  Wrrrooongg.   
    Posted by BrooklineRob[/QUOTE]

week 2.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

The Jests are just a pathetic team with players & coaches who talk too much & do too little. Jest fans thought that when old Leon Hess died things would get better, but things just remained the same.

Sections
Shortcuts