Definition of Insanity...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Definition of Insanity...

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

How is knowing BB doesn't pull out all the stops in games in preseason, early in the season or when he doesn't need it LATE in the season, "insane"?

It's called very wise management/coaching and I am thrilled he's the coach.

[/QUOTE]

OMG>>>>>>>> No one shows their hand in preaseason or early season.  This is not either!

WOW!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

How is knowing BB doesn't pull out all the stops in games in preseason, early in the season or when he doesn't need it LATE in the season, "insane"?

[/QUOTE]

OMG>>>>>>>> No one shows their hand in preaseason or early season.  This is not either!

WOW!

[/QUOTE]

Are you high or drunk this morning? It's hard to tell. My god, old man.  Seek it even on a holiday. I am sure some are fielding calls.

[/QUOTE]

Am I drunk?  I'm not the one claiming BB doesn't game plan for the last two games of the year despite play-off seedings.  

Definition of insanity for sure.  No doubt about it.  (as if there ever was)

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

WOW!

[/QUOTE]

Are you high or drunk this morning? It's hard to tell. My god, old man.  Seek it even on a holiday. I am sure some are fielding calls.

[/QUOTE]

Am I drunk?  I'm not the one claiming BB doesn't game plan for the last two games of the year despite play-off seatings.  

[/QUOTE]

"seatings"?

Oh my.

Not gameplanning means they don't put a lot of exotic stuff into it vs 2-12 teams.  Not a hard concept. Joke is on you, not only for your embarrassing spelling errors, but because you think BB incorporated a balls to the wall gameplan for Jax last week. lmao

You'd have to be a moron to think BB is showing things on film right now heading into the postseason.  Never has, never will.

[/QUOTE]

Well it appears that your request for a brain from Santa has been denied AGAIN.  Try being a good boy next year.  Help your momma clean the basement (your room) once in a while and maybe........next year!

Thanks for correcting my error, now try correcting all yours for the past few years.  That should keep you busy, for a life time.  Start with this one and work backwards. ok.

Backwards is the one thing you excel at.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

WOW!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Am I drunk?  I'm not the one claiming BB doesn't game plan for the last two games of the year despite play-off seatings.  

[/QUOTE]

"seatings"?

Oh my.

Not gameplanning means they don't put a lot of exotic stuff into it vs 2-12 teams.  Not a hard concept. Joke is on you, not only for your embarrassing spelling errors, but because you think BB incorporated a balls to the wall gameplan for Jax last week. lmao

You'd have to be a moron to think BB is showing things on film right now heading into the postseason.  Never has, never will.

[/QUOTE]

Well it appears that your request for a brain from Santa has been denied AGAIN.  Try being a good boy next year.  Help your momma clean the basement (your room) once in a while and maybe........next year!

Thanks for correcting my error, now try correcting all yours for the past few years.  That should keep you busy, for a life time.  Start with this one and work backwards. ok.

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

Exposed again! This is too easy:

Q. Mike, it seems unlikely that the Pats will get help this week with a bye. KC won't knock off Denver on the road and Indy (locked into a No. 5 seed) is playing for nothing against Houston. So if you assume they will be either the third or fourth seed, is there any logic to resting players this week and perhaps being OK with a loss and a fourth seed? I like the matchup with Indy, which has been proven already this year. Further down the road, I much prefer going to Houston over Denver. I am sure that BB will simply play to win as is typical (and I have no argument with that), but strategically I am not sure the fourth seed is not the clearer path to the AFC championship game. We did beat Denver, but they are the hottest team in football and look to be a tougher matchup. -- Glenn (Seattle)

A. Glenn, this is similar to 2005 and the finale against the Dolphins, with the Patriots losing 28-26 to set up a wild-card round playoff matchup against the Jaguars. That was the preferred matchup for them that year and Matt Cassel fired a two-point conversion attempt well out of bounds at the end of the game that made one wonder if there were instructions given to him not to convert the play. If Belichick thinks there is a chance to manipulate a more favorable matchup, I think he does it while at the same time managing the health of players with the playoffs in mind.

Oh my.  How embarrassing for Shizzles and Pezzy. 

[/QUOTE]

The only you are embarrassing is your self.

Do you know if Houston does lose they have the same record as the Pats (if they win)

Do you know who has the tie breaker?

Is there actually a person alive, that's this dumb and not brain dead?

Yup, BB sitting there right now thinking that there's no chance in he11 that Houston looses so we might as well not game plan and not play to win because we will either be the 3rd or 4th seed .  That way he only has to worry about 2 teams to scheme against.  Right?

Maybe you should just ask Santa for some logic next year.  I think the brain thing is beyond his control and you were obviously AWOL when your maker was passing them out.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

WOW!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"seatings"?

Oh my.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

Q. Mike, it seems unlikely that the Pats will get help this week with a bye. KC won't knock off Denver on the road and Indy (locked into a No. 5 seed) is playing for nothing against Houston. So if you assume they will be either the third or fourth seed, is there any logic to resting players this week and perhaps being OK with a loss and a fourth seed? I like the matchup with Indy, which has been proven already this year. Further down the road, I much prefer going to Houston over Denver. I am sure that BB will simply play to win as is typical (and I have no argument with that), but strategically I am not sure the fourth seed is not the clearer path to the AFC championship game. We did beat Denver, but they are the hottest team in football and look to be a tougher matchup. -- Glenn (Seattle)

A. Glenn, this is similar to 2005 and the finale against the Dolphins, with the Patriots losing 28-26 to set up a wild-card round playoff matchup against the Jaguars. That was the preferred matchup for them that year and Matt Cassel fired a two-point conversion attempt well out of bounds at the end of the game that made one wonder if there were instructions given to him not to convert the play. If Belichick thinks there is a chance to manipulate a more favorable matchup, I think he does it while at the same time managing the health of players with the playoffs in mind.

[/QUOTE]

Really what is your Proof here, sport talk radio's making conjector that has no proof at all? I see you beat on people all the time when they use stuff like this...

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

[QUOTE]

CSylvia,

How is the fact BB put Cassel in to LOSE a game at the end of 2005, "conjecture"? Please post a defintion of conjecture, because conjecture isn't fact. 

If BB made that decision, that means he wanted to play Jax, but quite possibly the only people who knew about that was Cassel and Brady, since he turned it over to Cassel, likely knowing a rookie isn't going to win that game over Miami.  The players played hard, but he played a lot of back ups, too, so he tried to do a lot of things at once (get players, reps, lose the game by choice and play back ups).   BB isn't up all night gameplanning for Miami, however. 

1. He put a rookie QB in a close game.

2. They didn't put Brady back in to convert on the 2 pt conversion to tie it.

THAT IS THE PROOF.

So, this means there is no way BB spent time gameplanning for Miami, when he knew the loss would line the Pats up with Jax in the playoffs. The decision was made.

Is this that difficult?

It's comical that when I bring proof to expose the twerps who meekly attempt to take me on here, that the facts and truth still aren't somehow enough to show a bludgeoning. lol

Phat Rex tried to survive that kind of thing, too, but as you can see he's no longer here after too much embarrassment.

Game, set and match. Merry Xmas, though.

[/QUOTE]

You can say whatever you want but no one here on this board has all the 
    "facts".... so all we do is talk conjector.  You can base it upon the results but it still is conjecture.  It just funny how you can bring up half fast quotes that aren't coming from the coaching staff or any players and be like "burn" fact...  But there blast others when they do it.

con·jec·ture  audio  (kn-jkchr) KEY 

NOUN:

1. Inference or judgment based on inconclusive or incomplete evidence; guesswork.
    2. A statement, opinion, or conclusion based on guesswork: The commentators made various conjectures about the outcome of the next election.

VERB:
    con·jec·turedcon·jec·tur·ingcon·jec·tures 
    VERB:
    tr.

To infer from inconclusive evidence; guess.

VERB:
    intr.

To make a conjecture.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

WOW!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"seatings"?

Oh my.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

[/QUOTE]

Do you know if Houston does lose they have the same record as the Pats (if they win)

Yup, BB sitting there right now thinking that there's no chance in he11 that Houston looses so we might as well not game plan and not play to win because we will either be the 3rd or 4th seed .  That way he only has to worry about 2 teams to scheme against.  Right?

Maybe you should just ask Santa for some logic next year.  I think the brain thing is beyond his control and you were obviously AWOL when your maker was passing them out.

[/QUOTE]

Sure.  BB willl wait to see who wins the 1 PM game. If Houston wins, there is no way he's shooting for the #2 seed pulling out all the stops, dummy.  Is this that difficult?  He's only going to consider it if Houston loses, otherwise it's not worth showing exotic stuff (on both sides) simply by possibly moving to a 4 seed (also, if Baltimore loses).

I just sourced proof of a game from 2005 where BB put in Cassel almost hoping for a loss, and then he had Cassel miss on the 2 pt conversion so BB could gameplan for Jax, BY DESIGN.  I am sure you stomped your feet in anger then blaming our juggernaut veteran 2005 D, too.   Embarrass yourself much?  lmao

Why would he put Cassel in a game they were losing if he was hellbent on beating the Dolphins and being a different seed than what they ended up?  Dear Corky: HE TANKED THAT GAME, hence there was no real gameplan for that one.  He's not going to waste a gameplan or show anything in a game he's looking to tank for whatever reason or reasons he sees fit. DUH.

You are as daft as a pebble.  My god.  LOL

The reason why no one is supporting you here is because they agree with ME, Einstein.  You're so obtuse it's beyond all repair.

HINT:  People who only think in black and white are usually seen as lacking intelligence and education.

That's YOU and your buddies. 

Another hint: I would suggest you stop trying to get cute showing me up, because every time you morons do, you get absolutely bamboozled on the threads you create.  

[/QUOTE]

LOL, you truly are a delusional little troll.  Not one person is agreeing with you although they all agree you are a stark raving mad, lunatic.

Stick to watching Alex Smith holding a clip board.  It's what you do best, besides back peddeling, distortion, a warped sense of reality and flat out lieing.

How many picks did the Great Andy Dalton have again, the other day?  Care to comment on that one again?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

WOW!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"seatings"?

Oh my.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sure.  BB willl wait to see who wins the 1 PM game. If Houston wins, there is no way he's shooting for the #2 seed pulling out all the stops, dummy.  Is this that difficult?  He's only going to consider it if Houston loses, otherwise it's not worth showing exotic stuff (on both sides) simply by possibly moving to a 4 seed (also, if Baltimore loses).

I just sourced proof of a game from 2005 where BB put in Cassel almost hoping for a loss, and then he had Cassel miss on the 2 pt conversion so BB could gameplan for Jax, BY DESIGN.  I am sure you stomped your feet in anger then blaming our juggernaut veteran 2005 D, too.   Embarrass yourself much?  lmao

Why would he put Cassel in a game they were losing if he was hellbent on beating the Dolphins and being a different seed than what they ended up?  Dear Corky: HE TANKED THAT GAME, hence there was no real gameplan for that one.  He's not going to waste a gameplan or show anything in a game he's looking to tank for whatever reason or reasons he sees fit. DUH.

The reason why no one is supporting you here is because they agree with ME, Einstein.  You're so obtuse it's beyond all repair.

HINT:  People who only think in black and white are usually seen as lacking intelligence and education.

Another hint: I would suggest you stop trying to get cute showing me up, because every time you morons do, you get absolutely bamboozled on the threads you create.  

[/QUOTE]

LOL, you truly are a delusional little troll.  Not one person is agreeing with you although they all agree you are a stark raving mad, lunatic.

Stick to watching Alex Smith holding a clip board.  It's what you do best, besides back peddeling, distortion, a warped sense of reality and flat out lieing.

How many picks did the Great Andy Dalton have again, the other day?  Care to comment on that one again?

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Kapernick looked awesome vs the Rams and Seahawks.  Just fantastic!

Nice attempts to try to deflect from your embarrasment here, though.  Leave it to you to try to change actual history and pretend that's not the work of cuckoo birds like yourself.

lol

[/QUOTE]

Well obviously he looked better than your boyfriend who did not play.

How many picks again for Dalton?  You forgot to answer.

Guess you don't want everyone else to know what a lying little troll you are.

Too late unless you delete this acount too.   4, 3, 2, 1..........  BYE BYE

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

WOW!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"seatings"?

Oh my.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Kapernick looked awesome vs the Rams and Seahawks.  Just fantastic!

Nice attempts to try to deflect from your embarrasment here, though.  Leave it to you to try to change actual history and pretend that's not the work of cuckoo birds like yourself.

lol

[/QUOTE]

Well obviously he looked better than your boyfriend who did not play.

How many picks again for Dalton?  You forgot to answer.

Guess you don't want everyone else to know what a lying little troll you are.

Too late unless you delete this acount too.   4, 3, 2, 1..........  BYE BYE

[/QUOTE]

Who cares how many picks another QB has?  I care about what my QB has.   Sweet attempts to try to deflect from the fact you can't tell us why BB had Matt Cassel in a close game vs Miami in Week 17 of 2005, though.

You sure have the board fooled with your attempts to distract/deflect. lmao

Hey, I'd be embarrassed if I were you and Shizzles, too.  You just need Hurlie to swoop in and complete the embarrassment trifecta.

[/QUOTE]

You care TROLL boy!  Didn't you post about the migty Dalton and how he played so well and that he threw no picks because Benny ran so well and about their awsome game plan?

Yup that was you.  Or was it personality # 162? 

How long to the effects of LSD last anyway?  I guess, in your case, 30+ years.

EXPOSED AND DEPOSED!  3,2,1........SEE YA!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

Umm, no I said it protected Dalton, just like playaction or any semblance of continuing to run the ball HELPS a QB, whether it be Dalton, Peyton Manning or your virtual lover you lust for, our own Tom Brady. It also proves that YPC is irrelevant to the idea of continuing to at least show run.

Again, though, fantastic efforts to run away from why BB played Cassel in Week 17 in 2005, if he gameplanned to the hilt, and wanted to win that game. You're sure a smart guy!  We all see you as such. 

LOL 

[/QUOTE]

Umm, you said because of the fantasic game plan, Dalton threw no picks, which is an outright lie.  You also were reminded that he threw 41 times and they only ran 16, which is the opposite of what you proposed.

You also fault TB for the same thing and Praise Dalton?   You show your true colors all the time and then you dissappear.  Good riddance!  3,2,1...........Adios!

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

You don't think the D holding Pit to 10 points had more to do with the Win?

Passing Cincinnati BengalsCompAttYdsPctY/ASackYdsLTDIntRating Andy Dalton(notes) 24 41 278 58.5 6.8 6 25 0 2 58.8 Pittsburgh SteelersCompAttYdsPctY/ASackYdsLTDIntRating Ben Roethlisberger(notes) 14 28 220 50.0 7.9 4 35 1 2 58.6

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

I didn't say a word about ratios or anything. I said he had play action and great throwing lanes, converting on many 3rd downs, extending drives and eating clock something your virtual lust nugget (Tommy Boy) STINKS at, especially right now. He just lobs INTs and acts like it doesn't matter. Nice try, though.

Excellent effort trying to get the last word, to deflect from your embarrassment, though. Let us know when you address why BB played Cassel in Week 17 in 2005 vs Miami if he was so feverishly gameplanning to win that game.

LOL

Well....We're waiting!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQFxmAdyKcg

[/QUOTE]

Don't care about 7 years ago.  Yoohoo, this is 2012 and second seeding is still up in the air.

But yeah, you are right and BB is ignoring that so that he can concentrate on just 2 teams.

So, DH, Do you think BB is so dumb that he doesn't prepare his team to win against MIAMI,  just in case they do get the second seed?   Brilliant, just BRILLIANT.

More like cuckoo......cuckooo......cuckoooo!