Deion Branch Back to Pats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from falline. Show falline's posts

Re: Deion Branch Back to Pats

In Response to Re: Deion Branch Back to Pats:
    [QUOTE]I can't understand those that would not want him. He is the the anthesis of Galloway; not a pure speed guy but has innate understanding of the system. I could see him being productive for many more years a` la Troy Brown.
    Posted by vegas12[/QUOTE]

Because he breaks when you touch him!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Deion Branch Back to Pats : mbeaulieu07 You are correct. My statement was to the slot on the receiving core. The Pats just gave Aiken an extension this morning, so I think that shows they have confidense in him being the number three. I am saying keep Edelman as the 4th receiver. DON"T bring back Dion...
    Posted by falline[/QUOTE]

Personally I'd like to see them add another quality outside guy.  It'd be nice to have the option to go 4 wide, with Moss and X-player on the outside with Welker and Edelman underneath.....LETHAL!

Aiken is a stud on special teams, but IMO he's not what they need on the outside at WR.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Deion Branch Back to Pats : GO FUHHK URSELF DB SHKS BALLS!!!!
    Posted by wtfmaroney[/QUOTE]

Excuse me, what?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stupideeediot. Show Stupideeediot's posts

[QUOTE]I can't understand those that would not want him. He is the the anthesis of Galloway; not a pure speed guy but has innate understanding of the system. I could see him being productive for many more years a` la Troy Brown.
    Posted by vegas12[/QUOTE]

He is a deep threat.  And honestly right now other than Moss and maybe Watson they really don't have deep threats.  If you can line up 2 fast deep guys on the outside you can not only pull 2 corners with them but force the safeties to watch the sidelines instead of helping in the middle. That opens up room for Watson and  Welker. He's probably more a decoy than anything else but ..........

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Hey what's this stuff about a the Pope and a nun???? Now there is a deep threat

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Would rather have Greg Lewis back. Deion Branch is too injury prone, and I have had just about enough of injury prone players on this team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Tate is an outside WR. He is 6'1" 200 IIRC, and has a high top-gear.

They didn't draft him to play the slot, or to be a possession guy.

Personally, I hope they come back next season and go after Brandon LaFell.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

Next time add a question mark to the end of your thread header....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

Ain't happening...Deion Branch will not be able to return here over the bridges he burned on the way out of town....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JonLestersRightHand. Show JonLestersRightHand's posts

The guy was enough of a character to bolt out of Foxboro at the height of his career?  Nah, we don't need him.

Kind of like talking to Pedro Martinez about being a long reliever out of the bullpen.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paulawht63. Show Paulawht63's posts

Depending on who they Trade for Cause If it is for a Player that The Pats need Forget it We already went that route w/ Dion

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from markes8336. Show markes8336's posts

[QUOTE]Where's Randy Vataha?
    Posted by Yapple[/QUOTE]

THERE'S a name I haven't heard in a while - lol!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Wasn't Deep Threat Bob Woodward's "garage freak"?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kb87. Show kb87's posts

I guess the team didn't think they needed any upgrades? Or they just couldn't find a good deal that would of improved the team??

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rezadude. Show rezadude's posts

Are you Kidding? The way Deion branch left, "to feed his family", the team by sitting out the first few games of the trade season, there is no way Bob Kraft would allow that. Also, Deion is a wreck at this point and we can't afford his healthcare costs. LOL

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]Tate is an outside WR. He is 6'1" 200 IIRC, and has a high top-gear. They didn't draft him to play the slot, or to be a possession guy. Personally, I hope they come back next season and go after Brandon LaFell.
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

I'm big on Eric Decker from Minnesota as a possible #2 opposite Moss.  Guy is big (6-2 215), tough as nails, has great hands, runs good routes and has the ability to separate.  He's been extremely productive in his career with 224 rec for 3092 yards and 24 td's to this point.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from James-B. Show James-B's posts

Absolutely not, it would be a very bad move.....even initially signing Galloway was a mistake....they have veteran receivers in Moss & Welker, need to develop the younger guys....look for Aiken and Edelman to develop, maybe even Tate & Slater at some point to move up to pro level.....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from FALMOUTH-JODY. Show FALMOUTH-JODY's posts

dont want him, dont need him

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmmyslinski. Show jmmyslinski's posts

HERE IS GALLOWAY'S REPLACEMENT!!!

BRANDON TATE CLEARS THE PUP LIST THIS WEEK!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BM53. Show BM53's posts

(Blank) him! He left for more money so stay where you are...

We don't need him...

Sections
Shortcuts