Deion Branch COME BACK PLEASE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

Re: Deion Branch COME BACK PLEASE

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

My post was the one censored. I believe my comment was "NO THANKS".

Look like BB was right again. Thanks BB for having us at 4-0 and rolling!

They censor you because they think you suck dumbkoff. They're right.

And thank Brady for the 4-0 Megatool. He managed to work with the crap BB gave him and come out on top anyway.

Even with all of their drops, I'm pretty sure the new receivers have a little something to do with that record. 

This is true. They made it closer to not being such a good record.

Well, if you want to look at it that way, then TB's mistakes (2 muffed snaps, poorly thrown passes, etc.) also put their 4-0 record in jeopardy.  When you think about it, the rookies' mistakes are more understandable/justifiable than those made by a seasoned veteran, who some around here consider to be the GOAT.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

So let me get this straight.....BB goes out and gets younger, faster, and bigger in our WR unit, and now you want to reverse that and get slower, older and smaller again? Wake up!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from craig2174. Show craig2174's posts

4-0   Can we please stop with this already.  I am sure Tom Brady doesnt care if he finishes the year with a lower comp percentage.. He cares about winning football games. Period.  Gronk and Amendola are about to play again and the rookies are getting better, Thompkins for sure.   Talk to me at the end of the year and still see if you are crying for Branch or LLoyd.  If Gronk and Amendola stay healthy from here on out Thompkins will see less coverage and the outside will really open up with The two slot guys returning. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEOHPatsFan. Show NEOHPatsFan's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

So let me get this straight.....BB goes out and gets younger, faster, and bigger in our WR unit, and now you want to reverse that and get slower, older and smaller again? Wake up!!

+1

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to craig2174's comment:

4-0   Can we please stop with this already.  I am sure Tom Brady doesnt care if he finishes the year with a lower comp percentage.. He cares about winning football games. Period.  Gronk and Amendola are about to play again and the rookies are getting better, Thompkins for sure.   Talk to me at the end of the year and still see if you are crying for Branch or LLoyd.  If Gronk and Amendola stay healthy from here on out Thompkins will see less coverage and the outside will really open up with The two slot guys returning. 

Stop making so much sense!! LOL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Brady loves Branch.  If Branch wasn't catching many balls last year that tells you he is cooked.  I'd rather they stick it out with what they have.  Yeah, they brought in Collie, but that's more of a short-term depth move than anything.    

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

I'm lovin' watching these young guys improve, game after game.  To me, it's the silver lining to all of the injuries.  Imagine how much more delayed their development would be if, instead of allowing them to play through their mistakes, he brought in some temporary over-the-hill replacement, until the injured got back on the field.  I think BB knows what he is doing here.  The rookies' development has been accelerated, big time. 

Sections
Shortcuts