Deion Branch!!!!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Deion Branch!!!!!!!!!!

Do I really need to say more?  Brady to Branch is Magic.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Re: Deion Branch!!!!!!!!!!

can't wait to hear what the radioheads here have to say. everyone wanted branch out of the seahawks.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

I can't remember the amount of posters around here who thought the idea was terrible and he would be a bust for us. i wasn't so hot on the idea at the time, but I always give BB's decisions time before I judge. Things are working out fairly well.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Branch with Brady is the same as ever...when he's healthy...he's very good.  Things will work out well, as long as he is...healthy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Deion is where he belongs, Randy who???

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RANDIBUS81. Show RANDIBUS81's posts

Playing well. THe offesne is clicking. we need to put the jets out of the game early. they are too dangeous to let them hang around.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Too bad a lot of you guys cant watch the Pats post game show...Branch is great at the podium..You can just tell how happy he is to be back.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

# 27 for Detroit didn't sleep very well last night...visions of #84 dancing in his head...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Branch and Welker...the leaders of our new "Open man" offense. We have taken it back to "The Patriot Way" in New England!

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

As long as we get a real WR in the offseason I could care less. Deion Branch's play is only indicative of Tom Brady's play and a very weak CB in Alphonso Smith. He's super average. 

Branch = Still on my sh*t list until we win a SB. We should've had one in 2006 if he didn't walk out on us. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

In Response to Re: Deion Branch!!!!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Loved it last week when Branch made the block, and then Welker who blocked after that, to help HEAD get into the end zone. Give me football players anyday of the week, over the so called superstar. This team won with lunchpail mentality, and the thought of the TEAM is first.
    Posted by bobbysu[/QUOTE]

Totally agree - I said right out loud after that play that the touchdown doesn't happen with Moss on the team - no way he stays on a block down the field like that

Sections
Shortcuts