Delusion of the day award?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Delusion of the day award?

From comments under a story about tripgate...

Jeffersonx11x (12/15/2010 at 3:44 PM) Report Violation t-stoddard283 (12/15/2010 at 3:43 PM) Report Violation Lots of Jet haters on here. As long as they make the playoffs they have a shot at the superbowl, just like every other team.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Re: Delusion of the day award?

Its one thing when your winning and people hate you, like the Patriots. Its another thing when people hate and you are not that good, like the jets.

They are so unlikeable. all they do is talk ish and get hit.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Ummmm  can we all say.. New York Giants, playoffs 2007?  Did ANYONE give them a chance to even get to the SB that season?  All it takes is a hot streak, the other team not playing to their capabilities and you've got yourself a series of upsets.  Ya never know!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

If Patsman2/PHatty Rex was still here right now, he'd win the award for today.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In Response to Re: Delusion of the day award?:
    [QUOTE]Ummmm  can we all say.. New York Giants, playoffs 2007?  Did ANYONE give them a chance to even get to the SB that season?  All it takes is a hot streak, the other team not playing to their capabilities and you've got yourself a series of upsets.  Ya never know!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

The Giants were a good team (clearly) and almost beat the Patriots at the end of the regular season.  They kept improving at the end of the season.  The Jets seem to be getting worse.  And at least the Giants had a quarterback who could occasionally complete a pass.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]Ummmm  can we all say.. New York Giants, playoffs 2007?  Did ANYONE give them a chance to even get to the SB that season?  All it takes is a hot streak, the other team not playing to their capabilities and you've got yourself a series of upsets.  Ya never know!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

i don't think jests are on a hot streak, they are pretenders, not contenders 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Delusion of the day award? : i don't think jests are on a hot streak, they are pretenders, not contenders 
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Kansas...  I was not intending my post to refer to the Jets.. I intended that any team could rise up and slay the giant when the stars align as they did for the Giants in 2007.  We can never take things for granted no matter how good things are going now.  One game at a time for 6 more games, right?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

EVIL, Is this to say that The Jets Poster (whateverTH his name was), reported 11 different violations here today (confused at the 11X thing?)?  Honestly though, in the 6-7 years that I've been on here, I haven't even reported 1 violation.  I'm simply too busy attempting to come up with good (or at least novel) points of interest & facts, to even care.  I mean, perhaps if one actually has Zero Interesting Points to make, this might be a good technique in all...  For me, Having moderators who are doing their job on here & actually are the ones who excercise these rules on the BDC Board, imho seems to not need a further warranting of, ahh- well, Cry-baby tattle-tales...