Delvin Back

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Delvin Back

NE has cut Cave and Mulligan, and resigned Delvin.  Looks like Mulligan will go on their IR if he clears waivers.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Delvin Back

Maybe Devlin plays the DL like he did for Brown Laughing

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Is Mulligan the Shiancoe and Ballard for this year?

Living well is the best revenge.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

[QUOTE]

Maybe Devlin plays the DL like he did for Brown Laughing

Hey, don't knock it. Good athlete.

[/QUOTE]

All time great at Brown....engineering student....loves the game. Have to root for him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

[QUOTE]

NE has cut Cave and Mulligan, and resigned Delvin.  Looks like Mulligan will go on their IR if he clears waivers.

I am confused by the moves in a way. I get they were covering for reps with Gronk, but it seems like slight overmanagement when these Mulligans and whoever else won't even play here.

Develin can help in small ways. Would love to see him at least on the PS and activated for when they need help vs the better Ds. More of a physical approach on offense, etc.

[/QUOTE]

These are auditions.  It's a way for BB and the other coaches to get a closer look at some of their options for the bottom of the roster.  They rotate a few in and out and then settle for the one they like best.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

[QUOTE]

I am confused by the moves in a way. I get they were covering for reps with Gronk, but it seems like slight overmanagement when these Mulligans and whoever else won't even play here.

Develin can help in small ways. Would love to see him at least on the PS and activated for when they need help vs the better Ds. More of a physical approach on offense, etc.

[/QUOTE]

These are auditions.  It's a way for BB and the other coaches to get a closer look at some of their options for the bottom of the roster.  They rotate a few in and out and then settle for the one they like best.  

[/QUOTE]

I realize that, I just wouldn't have done it with Develin for another TE.  All we need is some team to clip him or someone else like a Kline who can help us.

[/QUOTE]

It's BB taking his usual calculated risks.  There's a small risk he'll lose someone decent, but the risk is small and the upside of getting to see more candidates is high.  Remember some of these guys may end up being those speed dial players too.  They are the expanded roster who BB can call on if someone ends up om IR.

7. This post has been removed.