DEMOTIVATIONAL coach KLINSMANN:"It's unrealistic to expect U-S-A to WIN world cup!"... how would BB do it?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

DEMOTIVATIONAL coach KLINSMANN:"It's unrealistic to expect U-S-A to WIN world cup!"... how would BB do it?

http://weei.stats.com/multisport/story.asp?i=20140611102602132595308" rel="nofollow">http://weei.stats.com/multisport/story.asp?i=20140611102602132595308

there's been an uproar in many areas for what the decorated german coach who has raised the US football talent pool and with 3 cups had to say... some find it un-american to ever admit such reality. supposed to put an eric cantor out there to whistle by the graveyard at every opportunity and channel the iron sheik.. US #1, everyone else pew regardless of the sport.. methinks Jurgen is simply trying to dimly tone down expectations and not aggravate any of the other nations just so we can sneak on in and do it on the down-low.. also, he's focusing on the group of death and first getting by Ghana. hey, its the Euro thing to say and do. thats how they roll. coaches routinely say "we are aiming for a tie today" rather than we always go for the win bla bla.. too much truth is "un-american?" really?

downside is if they lose, critics will say he give them an excuse before the game started. if they win, its the greatest strategy ever. u kidding me? playoffs.. havent others done this in NFl before? wonder how bb approached it with Rams? did BB say we would b in the SB in 2001? would have it hurt to say "of course we have a shot, as good as every1 else esp if we al bring in our heart but logically the odds on paper are against us!"... i have a feeling though like BB what he says in public is not what he's saying in private.

they just beatdown Nigeria and they are better ranked than US (african champs, better than ghana).. ALTIDORE will become a household name after this here tournament, take it to the bank,yo...mark it down: US will beat Ghana and get out of the group of death rocky-style. y? because ameri-CAN, NOT ameri-CANT!

"Bringing Boston-Strong vodka to team-hating jabronis and da Comrade-Soft Kool-aid Party!"

..and that's da Bawston SPORTS bottom line for the Commy says so! COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES...

Follow da Commy on Twitter: @commyCon, @commyConSox, @commyConPats, @commyConCeltics, and @CommyConImages (got any Boston sports imagery to share?)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: DEMOTIVATIONAL coach KLINSMANN:

I thought his comments were a mistake but more for fan interest. 

But we have no idea what motivates his team and what doesn't. 

If the team plays without energy then we'll see. But coaches have all kinds of motivational tactics and as an outsider we have no idea whether this will motivate them or not, just pure rampant speculation.

So, I agree with you. 

If US gets out of this group, then the motivation worked :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Ahhh...while it may be "anti-motivational" it's also the TRUTH.

And the entire world knows it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

What's the big deal here? Can you imagine Brad Stevens/Danny Ainge saying before the start of the 2013-14 season, "we'll hang #18 at the end of this season, beating Heat and Spurs in the process".  

Klinsman is stating the truth as mellimel3 says.  USA team has fewer world-class players than Spain, Brazil, Germany, Portugal, France, Italy, England, Argentina, Uruguay......  It's tough to win the World Cup on rah-rah motivation and technique if you don't have the horses!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

So when are you going to make a dumb thread about the controversial call in the brazil match?  I'm sure your sources have called by now or walked thru your doors.  

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So when are you going to make a dumb thread about the controversial call in the brazil match?  I'm sure your sources have called by now or walked thru your doors.  

[/QUOTE]

i actually liked the call! nothing so outrageous.. playing at home may helped it along but thought it wasnt the worse in the world...

[object HTMLDivElement]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Well your the only one in the world. In Germany here their pizzed.  I'll let you know in a week what they think in Manaus.