Demps after training room/x-ray, in locker room, says hes ok both reiss and rodak report

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Demps after training room/x-ray, in locker room, says hes ok both reiss and rodak report

maybe a hyper extension, a minor ligament strain, something not severe obviously or it would be out.
    maybe we dodged a bullet there
    i still say he had made teh team. why play him till the end of the game...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: Demps after training room/x-ray, in locker room, says hes ok both reiss and rodak report

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Re: Demps after training room/x-ray, in locker room, says hes ok both reiss and rodak report

Thanks for the update. Good news, and I agree with you on the punt return at that point of the game. Same thing when they had Hernandez returning a punt last week.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Demps after training room/x-ray, in locker room, says hes ok both reiss and rodak report:

Thanks for the update. Good news, and I agree with you on the punt return at that point of the game. Same thing when they had Hernandez returning a punt last week.

point.
    bb doesnt seem to think this way (except for the welker comment that was videotaped before the game welker got injured).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Reps returning live punts are huge for this team... Need a reliable return guy to back up Welker .  Two muffs by Bolden hurt his
    chances to make this team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

We have to prove beyond a doubt that the kid isn't made of glass... you can't play to protect rookies.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Is Zak DeOssie the new Pollard?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Demps after training room/x-ray, in locker room, says hes ok both reiss and rodak report:

He got landed on by a 250 pound man, got up, got X-Rayed and WILL be on the field week 1.
    I must admit I am a fickle man. All my love for Mr. Vereen has been stolen by "The RoadRunner"
    ....Beep Beep...............

:)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

I agree that you have to let these guys play. My point I guess would be that I'd rather not see a guy like Hernandez return punts, like Welker that year he's just too valuable to the offense. Kind of like the year we had Seymour as a fullback, he ended up getting hurt, he's a big part of that defense and there may have been another guy on the team who could play fullback. I guess that I'd make a lousy coach, too conservative  lol..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Thank God he's not super soft like Chung.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

I don't think there is a guy that gets hurt as much as Chung out there. Haven't heard anything on him, should be okay for the Titans. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

[QUOTE]

I don't think there is a guy that gets hurt as much as Chung out there. Haven't heard anything on him, should be okay for the Titans. 

[/QUOTE]

James ihedibo seems to get hurt 3 times a series.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JMUFranco. Show JMUFranco's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

On the bright side, at least most of our players aren't getting constant suspensions a la Kenny Britt...