DEMPS VIDEO - few broken ankles- best gettign him the ball in space

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: DEMPS VIDEO - few broken ankles- best gettign him the ball in space

In Response to Re: DEMPS VIDEO - few broken ankles- best gettign him the ball in space:
    In Response to Re: DEMPS VIDEO - few broken ankles- best gettign him the ball in space : Moving into my own place and getting DirectTV!  Never have had it....No more sports bars without volume!  DVR, freeze, rewind, play, and fast forward!
    Posted by Rocky

youre set! you stoked?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In Response to Re: DEMPS VIDEO - few broken ankles- best gettign him the ball in space:
    I know these are highlights, but I am concerned about his running to the outside and making nothing out of nothing at all (that sounds like an 80's song!)
    Posted by Rocky

i would not play him too much as a back, except for some pass plays out of the backfield (i wouldnt want to get him damaged and ruin the use of him as a weapon-speed), otherwise wr for end arounds and passes, and st.

ridley bolden and vereen can run into the line (moreso the first 2), vereen more to the edge.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In Response to Re: DEMPS VIDEO - few broken ankles- best gettign him the ball in space : i would not play himtoo much  as a back, except for some pass plays out of teh backfield (i wouldnt want to get him damaged and ruin teh use of him as a weapon-speed), otherwise wr for end arounds and passes, and st. ridley bolden and vereen can run into the line (moreso the first 2), vereen more to the edge.
    Posted by bredbru

Yeah, that's what I'd like to see too. Just send him out there a couple of times a game, even if he's not in the play the defense will have to account for him.  He's too small to play a lot of downs IMO but will be very valuable coming in a couple of times. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In Response to Re: DEMPS VIDEO - few broken ankles- best gettign him the ball in space : Yeah, that's what I'd like to see too. Just send him out there a couple of times a game, even if he's not in the play the defense will have to account for him.  He's too small to play a lot of downs IMO but will be very valuable coming in a couple of times. 
    Posted by sporter81

agreed. id like more than a couple. 5-8 maybe.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

In Response to DEMPS VIDEO - few broken ankles- best gettign him the ball in space:

Thanks for the videos. I noticed great break away speed but little ability to break tackles which could leave him vulnerable. Also, highlight videos don't show how consistent a player is. How often can one break big plays? Averaging 16 yards when one omits the 99 yard return does not show great consistency. I wonder where he will fit in our offense and what he can deliver given his size and lack of power. I echo other's sentiments that it will be fun to see what he can do but I don't know what to expect...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In Response to DEMPS VIDEO - few broken ankles- best gettign him the ball in space : Thanks for the videos. I noticed great break away speed but little ability to break tackles which could leave him vulnerable. Also, highlight videos don't show how consistent a player is. How often can one break big plays? Averaging 16 yards when one omits the 99 yard return does not show great consistency. I wonder where he will fit in our offense and what he can deliver given his size and lack of power. I echo other's sentiments that it will be fun to see what he can do but I don't know what to expect...
    Posted by NYC

of course we dont know. we do know that bb tired tohave him in before the olympics. tehn a guy on the u.s.. team got hurt and demps went there instead. right after olympics teams came calling and demps honored giving the pats the first shot as we were the first to inquire. bb believes in him. when we find out how much is guaranteed, we'll know how much hes buying into him

Sections
Shortcuts