Dennard must walk free if this is true...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: Dennard must walk free if this is true...

What an Indiana judge decided to do in Ta'amu's case will have little bearing if any in what happens with Dennard.  I'm hoping the Nebraska judge will be as lenient but the Ta'amu case won't make any difference. 

My 2 cents.

Edit:  Delete the reference to Ta'amu being sentenced by an Indiana judge; brain f*rt on the part of the poster.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

In response to UD6's comment:

In response to part-timer's comment:

He should be given the Kaczur Treatment!

Didn't Nick Harper go after his wife with a knife? LOL

Um, no - His wife went after him with a knife and connected. 

BTW - why are posters tying the Ta'amu incident to Indiana?

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I wonder if he misses any of camp or preseason games if Ras moves up the depth chart? Assume it forces Pats hand to either sign a Cb free agent or draft one. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

In response to alfred-e-bob-neumier's comment:

I bet he gets a huge fine and , like, 2 years probation...and no time...probably won't miss any off-season camps and any pre-season...but it depends on how much the cops in Nebraska push it, and whether there is alot of this going on in that college town...many factors in play....they also just might want him out of state and gone...

First of all the max fine for the third degree fellony in Nebraska is $10,000, Secondly he is still ellegible for the conviction to be reduced to a 1st degree misdomeaner. Thirdly, you are right you are not an attorney and appear to be the only one professing to be the know all be all.The only thing you have proven here is that you are STUPID enough to assault an officer of the law amongst the rest of your civil offences that you seem to be so proud of. Not to mention too lazy to do any research on the topic you profess to be an expert on.Lastly the majority of first offence
    3rd. degree assault cases get probation or community service.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Tying Ta'amu to Indiana was a consequence of a brain f*rt by yours truly.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

part-timer...congratulations...you cared enouigh to research the rediculous laws of the state of frekin' Nebraska...good for you...now that and a $1 WON'T GET YOU A CUP OF JOE..LMAO at U....sorry if you delicate sensibilities were ruffled...now go grow a pair to hit a cop and get a life lesson...you sound like you need one...it woke me the F up..LMAO...and if you didnt know, judges in every state can basically do what they want...they have tremedous leeway...what you state are merely guidelines....now go soak yer head in a bucket...

BTW...LOL..I already said what I did was idiotic....so take that sarcasm and your hurt, challanged feelings and have a good cry with your encounter group

It appears that your juvenile insensabilities have been ruffled.Shourly by now you should be used to being called out for your BS based arguments. I have taken satisfaction in pushing you to your ultimate conclusion of all disputes, the insult post you always fall back on. Unfortunately your mental age falling way short of your actual age will never allow you to see the fool you have been known as being here. You used the word IDIOT in refrence to yourself. So now we have imature,idiot, and violent criminal, none of which are accepable in normal society. No wonder you have been locked into a fantacy internet world. May be by home confinement...
    Please enlighten us as to where you interperated my feelings as having been hurt. Could not be, as I only take pleasure in exposeing you in your violent,imature idiotic posts.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

And yet another thread heads irrevocably south.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

In response to part-timer's comment:

part-timer...congratulations...you cared enouigh to research the rediculous laws of the state of frekin' Nebraska...good for you...now that and a $1 WON'T GET YOU A CUP OF JOE..LMAO at U....sorry if you delicate sensibilities were ruffled...now go grow a pair to hit a cop and get a life lesson...you sound like you need one...it woke me the F up..LMAO...and if you didnt know, judges in every state can basically do what they want...they have tremedous leeway...what you state are merely guidelines....now go soak yer head in a bucket...

BTW...LOL..I already said what I did was idiotic....so take that sarcasm and your hurt, challanged feelings and have a good cry with your encounter group

It appears that your juvenile insensabilities have been ruffled.Shourly by now you should be used to being called out for your BS based arguments. I have taken satisfaction in pushing you to your ultimate conclusion of all disputes, the insult post you always fall back on. Unfortunately your mental age falling way short of your actual age will never allow you to see the fool you have been known as being here. You used the word IDIOT in refrence to yourself. So now we have imature,idiot, and violent criminal, none of which are accepable in normal society. No wonder you have been locked into a fantacy internet world. May be by home confinement...
    Please enlighten us as to where you interperated my feelings as having been hurt. Could not be, as I only take pleasure in exposeing you in your violent,imature idiotic posts.

tweet.....tweet....tweet.....Just as I thought....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

Tying Ta'amu to Indiana was a consequence of a brain f*rt by yours truly.

ATJ - truth is you were likely baited into it by previous thread posts from Boston Pro Sports Lover and Freddy (Alfred). 

I think Freddy's started his daily bender a little early.  Should be an entertaining evening for the rest of us until Freddy passes out. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

[QUOTE]

don't know you part-timer, don't want to know you...

Excelent progress... you now have made one truthfull statement (Don't know you part-timer), and one smart statement(Don't want to know you). You can accomplish your own wishes by staying away, or put me on ignore, please...BUT with your obvious profile you are too angry and immature to do what is in your own best intrests. You have not learned from your violent and criminal past, being that you can not stop it from overflowing into your internet fantacies.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

My friend..you just don't get it..you CANNOT HIT A COP...PERIOD...try it sometime and see how much time you get...

No, you don't get it. You can't run from the cops drunk and nearly kill one either. These guys get great lawers and special treatment. 

Any average Joe in either case would have a nice chunck of jail time. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to portfolio1's comment:

I'm talking from experience.....drunk driving while speeding ain't too bad next to wackin' a cop...it's just the way it is...especially in a hard a@s state like Indiana...if Taa'amu did his crime in Penn., they love Steelers and that explains why he got off so light...

It should not matter what state you are in. If it is wrong it is wrong. And it sure as heck should not matter whether someone else who holds the same job as you or works for the same company gets off scott free.

And.... If you drive and you are drunk you should have your license suspended. If you drive and you are drunk and you drive in such a way that you are endangering others you should go to jail. It is like firing a gun indiscriminantly. You are a danger to the life, liberty and happiness of others.

oh it matters what state ur in...the redneck/s**tkicker states are mean...they love Jesus a lot though!

What? Have you ever been off the Island? Theres nice people all over this country. You sure have a lot of opinions of people based off your speculation and or what you have been told by who knows who. And you wonder why people dont like you here. Do you have something against Jesus? Let me inform you that theres a lot of people who love Jesus a lot and are a lot nicer then you are. What do you think you are the self proclaimed board cop?

this is sooo over the top and silly i will just let ur rant be the end of it

my point stands tho

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Look...all I know is from my own experiences....I'm not a pro-athlete, so there's no way I was getting any benefits of the doubt...NONE...first offenses differ from state to state and the circumstances including things like whether or not your Atty used to be an asst. da in the county where the case was heard...if you haven't been through it, don't pontificate...you should not ever hit a cop...period...nor should be stupid enuf to try to run one over either....but don't tell me this BS about first offenses and the like if you've never actually done it...everyone in this place sometimes tries to be a bloviating expert when they don't know what the hell actually goes on....I'm NOT an atty, wouldn't want to be one, but I've been through what I've been through, and trust me, it cost a ton of cash and a bunch of embarrassment, and it should have...I don't give a ratts butt what any particular state does because each states laws are different...right or wrong that's a fact...and trust me, good ol' Ta'amu must have spread around lots of next year's pay to get off as lightly as he did...and if you are dumb enough to think that doesn't happen, try hitting a cop for some reality based therapy.

yes sir Officer Krupke!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

Hold your horses...depends on A) what state laws were involved...each state has slightly different sentencing guidelines for each type of felony, etc...state legislatures pass the laws and each state is different and B) Dennard was charged with hitting a cop...that's just about the worst NO NO, other than child rape and murder (exagerration, of course) you can do in order to gaurentee the courts give you a hard time. Hitting a cop usually gets you some kind of time, or extended probation...it's just the way it is...not like I'm speaking from experience or anything...LOL

indiana has tougher mandates than other areas.. top 3 for hard time inthe nation!

I thought this happened in Nebraska? He played for Cornhuskers?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

The question isn't about the NFL's punishment because it at best will be like this with probation so they protect themselves and the trademark.

But, he was only guilty of resisting, not "assault". 

Unfortunately, (and yes I still think Dennard is being used as a famous name to tame an apparent crime problem in that neighborhood in Lincoln), Dennard's conviction whether legit or not, will not be tied to this example.

I see him serving no more than 30 days. It may not even be that. The word was the prosecutors weren't necessarily interested in time, but money.

He's already paid and he'll pay $ome more.

He was a slam dunk 2nd rd pick and he went in the 7th.  He has no prior record. 30 days, max.

He'll be the starting RCB in September. Book it.

I hope you're right--hate to see a young mans life ruined due to a bad decission while having a few-who hasn't done some dumb things when young and intoxicated?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

I'm talking from experience.....drunk driving while speeding ain't too bad next to wackin' a cop...it's just the way it is...especially in a hard a@s state like Indiana...if Taa'amu did his crime in Penn., they love Steelers and that explains why he got off so light...

Both crimes are equally bad and him being in Penn has nothing to do with it.  I lived in Allentown from 03-06 and there are as many Eagles fans as Steelers Fans.......and oddly lots of Skankee fans. The state has two MLB teams and they root for those a-holes. Go figure. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

In response to portfolio1's comment:

It should not matter what state you are in. If it is wrong it is wrong. And it sure as heck should not matter whether someone else who holds the same job as you or works for the same company gets off scott free.

And.... If you drive and you are drunk you should have your license suspended. If you drive and you are drunk and you drive in such a way that you are endangering others you should go to jail. It is like firing a gun indiscriminantly. You are a danger to the life, liberty and happiness of others.

oh it matters what state ur in...the redneck/s**tkicker states are mean...they love Jesus a lot though!

What? Have you ever been off the Island? Theres nice people all over this country. You sure have a lot of opinions of people based off your speculation and or what you have been told by who knows who. And you wonder why people dont like you here. Do you have something against Jesus? Let me inform you that theres a lot of people who love Jesus a lot and are a lot nicer then you are. What do you think you are the self proclaimed board cop?

this is sooo over the top and silly i will just let ur rant be the end of it

my point stands tho

I stand by mine as well. You don't have a clue.