Dennard now has 2 strikes

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Dennard now has 2 strikes

Is it safe to say that going forward he is on a very short leash and a third strike ends his Patriot career?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: Dennard now has 2 strikes

I would think so.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Any doubts that he is an idiot have been dispelled.

Though he has played decently for what it cost to get him, I highly doubt the Pats will keep him after the rookie deal.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Wait, did he do something today? What did I miss? He paid his debt to society in full, got out today, right? What's the second strike?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wait, did he do something today? What did I miss? He paid his debt to society in full, got out today, right? What's the second strike?

[/QUOTE]

Think they mean the DUI but I think that he was arrested but not charged on that count

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Is it safe to say that going forward he is on a very short leash and a third strike ends his Patriot career?

[/QUOTE]

Nope, he only has one maybe one half of a strike.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nope, he only has one maybe one half of a strike.

[/QUOTE]

Agreed, hasn't been suspended by Goodell and the DUI is not a suspendable offense. As far as I can tell the slate is clean.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Also, he hit a cop, and cops far too great of a time don't act like human beings...just bullies casting their own misteps and frantic repressions of their own life experiences upon others.

^  This reality is not my making.

...so maybe 1 strike-  1/2 for hitting a cop and being charged and sentenced and paying "his due", and 1/2 for the DUI he apparently didn't get caught for.  Maybe though 1/3rd-2/3rd...'cause drinking and driving isn't really cool.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to LazarusintheSanatorium's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Also, he hit a cop, and cops far too great of a time don't act like human beings...just bullies casting their own misteps and frantic repressions of their own life experiences upon others.

^  This reality is not my making.

...so maybe 1 strike-  1/2 for hitting a cop and being charged and sentenced and paying "his due", and 1/2 for the DUI he apparently didn't get caught for.  Maybe though 1/3rd-2/3rd...'cause drinking and driving isn't really cool.

[/QUOTE]
    Well I guess it depends on whether the Pats believe he was drinking and driving or if they believe he was being framed by the Cops in the State where was being charged for hitting a cop.  Not saying i believe one way or the other just that the Strike count would be  the Pats call and we'll never know unlees he gets caught again and released

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Tomhab's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Think they mean the DUI but I think that he was arrested but not charged on that count

[/QUOTE]

He admitted he violated parole, got another 30 days in the slammer, another 100 hours community service plus an extra year of probation.

But yeah, like the genius homers here say, it's only one strike. LMAO

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

or if they believe he was being framed

That must be it. It's all part of the conspiracy against BB.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Did you read my whole post I didn't take sides just saying it's up to the Pats thinking.  Besides what's wrong with being a homer on your teams Fan Board?  Just say'in

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

I wonder how far humankind just might have progressed if we were all boot-licking, kow-towing, stick-in-the-rear informants whom each and every never did wrong because all the rules were always followed by whomever set-up all the rules, and dispelling every sidestepping errant of the above dogma, was what really gave you a backbone...

I bet pretty darn far...  I mean, that's just my feeling. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He admitted he violated parole, got another 30 days in the slammer, another 100 hours community service plus an extra year of probation.

But yeah, like the genius homers here say, it's only one strike. LMAO

[/QUOTE]

Has he been suspended, genius? Until he's suspended, the count is 0-0. If he gets suspended, and I don't think he can be for anything that's happened to date, then he would have strike one.  He can't be suspended for a first time DUI according to the CBA, he can only be fined. He might be suspended for the parole violation, but I believe he could fight that because neither of the offenses that caused the violation are suspendable. 

No matter what, the worst case is strike one.

Learn the game.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Did you read my whole post I didn't take sides just saying it's up to the Pats thinking.  Besides what's wrong with being a homer on your teams Fan Board?  Just say'in

[/QUOTE]

I wasn't saying you were taking sides. I was mocking those who don't have the same open mind as you do about the team's perceptions of Dennard.

Being a homer is fine; within reason. We are all homers to some extent. Some just go way way way over the deep end with it, so much so that they have not an iota of objectivity.

But when you start talking about people being framed because you are such a deluded homer, that's going way too far. (Not speaking of you personally here.)

I took it that the op was talking about the strikes against Dennard in the view of the team. And it looks like strike two in that regard to me.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]

I wonder how far humankind just might have progressed if we were all boot-licking, kow-towing, stick-in-the-rear informants whom each and every never did wrong because all the rules were always followed by whomever set-up all the rules, and dispelling every sidestepping errant of the above dogma, was what really gave you a backbone...

I bet pretty darn far...  I mean, that's just my feeling. 

[/QUOTE]

50,000 SWAT raids per year in this country. They send out SWAT teams for unpaid student loans, true story.

http://www.salon.com/2013/07/13/radley_balko_once_a_town_gets_a_swat_team_you_want_to_use_it/

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I wasn't saying you were taking sides. I was mocking those who don't have the same open mind as you do about the team's perceptions of Dennard.

Being a homer is fine; within reason. We are all homers to some extent. Some just go way way way over the deep end with it, so much so that they have not an iota of objectivity.

But when you start talking about people being framed because you are such a deluded homer, that's going way too far. (Not speaking of you personally here.)

I took it that the op was talking about the strikes against Dennard in the view of the team. And it looks like strike two in that regard to me.

[/QUOTE]
    That's fine, I'm a Homer and I know it for all Boston teams.  I heard the "Framed" story on WEEI so I thought it was out there.  I just said it depends on what the team believes not us as to how many Strikes he has on him.  If the Pats say you went to jail one Strike and got a DUI one Strike that's on them we will never know.  As far as the League goes though he has no strikes due to no suspensions at this point.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

~Hey muzwell, you're gonna like this one-

"Being a homer is fine; within reason. We are all homers to some extent."

THAT's The SPIRIT!!!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]

~Hey muzwell, you're gonna like this one-

"Being a homer is fine; within reason. We are all homers to some extent."

THAT's The SPIRIT!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

When people talk about how this guy or that guy (in this case, our CB) is a bad guy because he got in some scrape with the law, however minor, I cringe.  Desean Jackson is a bad guy because he grew up in a bad area?  Give me a break.  Wait, we think he flashed a sign two years ago, someone saw it. Oh man, when do we schedule the lethal injection?

I'm a homer for Dennard, mark me down. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's threads like these that make this board so awful, especially in the offseason. NMPL has this raging woodrow to talk about Dennard as if he's some criminal. He was assaulted by undercover cops and was harrassed/stalked by another with no proof of a DUI a year later in what is clearly a racist midwestern college town.

You'd think Dennard was a wifebeater like Ray Rice.

Just sickening.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

hmm. dennard was entraped by police outside a bar where they led him to the instigation pf the fight where he didnt know they were cops.... if those are regular guys he gets maybe simple assault if that probably nothing and he has no record and the suspected DUI had no proof so he'd get probation tops. kid shouldnt even been in jail..

two strikes? please

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's threads like these that make this board so awful, especially in the offseason. NMPL has this raging woodrow to talk about Dennard as if he's some criminal. He was assaulted by undercover cops and was harrassed/stalked by another with no proof of a DUI a year later in what is clearly a racist midwestern college town.

Just sickening.

[/QUOTE]

I don't know what's worse, tolerating a guy who you know beat a woman, you have film of it, or not tolerating a guy because he knows some people who probably did some bad stuff? I don't get either one.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Just sickening.

[/QUOTE]

I don't know what's worse, tolerating a guy who you know beat a woman, you have film of it, or not tolerating a guy because he knows some people who probably did some bad stuff? I don't get either one.

[/QUOTE]

I think the former is way worse. 90% of the league probably knows a gang member.

Anyway, I have no issues with Dennard, and as predicted, he'd never see the full jail time.

I do agree he is on a short leash with his career this point, but to no fault of his own.

This thread is inherently pointless. I am looking forward to hopefully a healthier year from the talented 3rd year CB.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Just sickening.

Ummmm. he assaulted a cop, not the other way around.

He plead guilty to the probation violation, which means he WAS driving under the influence.

Why is everything you say, the opposite of the truth and totally backassward? 

Ouy era eno dekcuf pu edud!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Just sickening.

[/QUOTE]

Ummmm. he assaulted a cop, not the other way around.

He plead guilty to the probation violation, which means he WAS drinking under the influence.

Why is everything yo say, the opposite of the truth and totally backassward? 

Ouy era eno dekcuf pu edud!

[/QUOTE]

A cop assualted him without probable cause. That's a fact. The officer was not in uniform. Dennard was forcibly approached from behind without any probable cause over someone being punched outside a bar.

How is that not the truth? That was confirmed, under oath, by the guy who got punched.

Dennard did nothing but be black twice in a little lillywhite college town. That may not be a fact, but it's exactly what has transpired, moron.

The kid never even had a speeding ticket.

DO you just hover around this board waiting for me to post so you can troll, you little loser?

Hmm?

What a loser you are. An angry little midddle aged miserable loser who cannot accept that non HOF players cannot bail out Brady, a perennial postseason choker for years and years now.

Sections
Shortcuts