In response to DougIrwin's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wait, did he do something today? What did I miss? He paid his debt to society in full, got out today, right? What's the second strike?

[/QUOTE]

It's threads like these that make this board so awful, especially in the offseason. NMPL has this raging woodrow to talk about Dennard as if he's some criminal. He was assaulted by undercover cops and was harrassed/stalked by another with no proof of a DUI a year later in what is clearly a racist midwestern college town.

You'd think Dennard was a wifebeater like Ray Rice.

Just sickening.

[/QUOTE]

Ummmm. he assaulted a cop, not the other way around.

He plead guilty to the probation violation, which means he WAS drinking under the influence.

Why is everything you say, the opposite of the truth and totally backassward? 

Ouy era eno dekcuf pu edud!

[/QUOTE]

A cop assualted him without probable cause. That's a fact. The officer was not in uniform. Dennard was forcibly approached from behind without any probable cause over someone being punched outside a bar.

How is that not the truth? That was confirmed, under oath, by the guy who got punched.

Dennard did nothing but be black twice in a little lillywhite college town. That may not be a fact, but it's exactly what has transpired, moron.

The kid never even had a speeding ticket.

DO you just hover around this board waiting for me to post so you can troll, you little loser?

Hmm?

What a loser you are. An angry little midddle aged miserable loser who cannot accept that non HOF players cannot bail out Brady, a perennial postseason choker for years and years now.

[/QUOTE]

None of that is fact.  Just like everything else you say. 

BB defense is the perennial choke....gag gag gag... and responsible for all the post season losses since 2006.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, it is.  The victim testified  that those were the facts.

BB is not the QB. Brady is.  BB can't play as well as coach. No NFL coach has also played at the same time in the modern era.

[/QUOTE]

He resisted arrest and hit the cop in the process.  Those are the facts!  Not your dekcuf pu perception of reality (conspiracy), backassward logic and warped opinion.

Bb put together the bottom feeder D.  That is fact. He is responsible for their bottom feeder ways and he is also responsible for his QB and has every option to bench, trade, not extend, if he sucks so badly.  Instead, he has turned over the bottom feeder D, numerous times.

Either he is stupid or you are.  Which is it?  Can't have it both ways. 

Well, I guess you can if you play the rusty trombone, as you do.

[/QUOTE]

Brady demanded top dollar in a flat cap into a lockout.  BB had no choice. That limited BB's FA spending budget.

So, talk to Brady, Giselle and their mansion with greed, Jizzdispenser. THAT is  fact, right there, boy.

BRADY.

The guy was paid 3 gtimes the amount he had been and didn't get better. IN fact, he got worse. His play, was dollar for dollar WORSE than his previous years in a Pats uni.

If there was no cap, BB would have had an open checkbook like the NY Yankees.

Brady taking up so much of the cap limited BB the GM. Either BB deals Brady heading into 2010 or he signs him. He signed him and entrusted Brady wouldn't crap himself in AFC title games. It hasn't worked.

Can you imagine with all this talent on D if Brady pulls that disappearing act again?

The entire NFL media world will finally have to point to Mr Entitled, Brady. GOmer took the heat for his ego, so will Brady if he doesn't wake up.

[/QUOTE]

Wrong. List Brady's cap charges since the lockout.  His actually salary is only 2M this year.  His cap hit is bb's doing.  He had to bail bb out of cap hell, numerous times.  That's bb's fault and it's time to pay the piper..

So, now bb is helpless to do something about a bad QB?  Why didn't he dump him since he's sucked since 2006, like you said.  Why extend him until he's 40 and pay him all that $$$?   Hmmm

Doesn't sound like bb, to me.  He had no problem dumping the worthless, worthless defense. 

Stop making excuses for your love interest.  It's pathetic and obviously twisted.

By saying he's defenseless against TB's wishes and wants and demands, you paint him as a loser.  Is he a loser or is it you?

[/QUOTE]

Cap charges? Do you think Brady's salaries are invisible, stupid? Is he so special and above the team and league his cap hits are lower than the other 15 mil per players?

lmao!

By you saying BB is at fault for Brady hitting a wall as a quality QB in the postseason, means you only like Brady for wearing tights so you can gaze at his buttocks.

[/QUOTE]

You really need to learn how to read.  Do I need to write that backwards, too, so you can understand it?

It's up to bb who is on the team, how much they make, and if they play or not or if they are benched.  He was benching defense, left and right.  Dumping players, right and left.

Why not TB?

Is this too hard for you, to understand?

So, who is the loser, you or bb?

[/QUOTE]

What QB is available who is better than Brady? This is like being angry at Auerbach in the mid/late 1970s because an aging Havlicek hadn't won a ring in a while, as if it was Auerbach's fault. Voila, Havlicek helped the Celts to titles in '74 and '76. Brady hasn't been helping this team do anything in title games. He's been putrid or average in them. 4 in a row.

LMAO

The fact you can't admit this is simply embarrassing.

Newsflash:

Players win games and if they're great and in key positions, they win titles.  Brady has been coasting on past laurels pulling the wool of your eyes for years now. You don't think he knows the score? People with egos as big as his know the score. 

I'm embarrassed at how much praise he gets with how weak he's been in January for so long.  It's false adulation and praise because people look at stats too much in the NFL and in society in general.  Numbers are very deceiving at times, just like when you claim to be a happy middle aged married dork. lol

Tom Brady has had more excuses for a postseason QB, at least as much as Manning has had now, as any QB in NFl history.

If he's so good, where is it?

He can't even score more than 20 points in this era in January, in such an easy era to score in.

[/QUOTE]

He can't score 20 points because he's on the bench for 2/3rds of the game because the f'd up D is on it for 40 minutes, being raped by the other O.  4 f'n possessions up until 10 minutes left in the 4th quarter???????? What a joke?  No team in the NFL has ever had so few possessions in a SB and they did it TWICE!  NOT ONCE, TWICE!  And this year less???  Pathetic.

What QB is better than TB?  Well, if he sucks like you say, anyone would be.  How about 1st round talent Mallett (who nobody wants)  Or the emergency back-up QB, who never plays QB?  Isn't sucking an emergency enough? Why doesn't Bb get someone better?  Shouldn't be that hard, since he sucks so bad. Where are all the QB's bb drafted?  Or wasted draft picks,  I should say.

Now, answer the question.  Who is stupid?  You or bb?  One of you has to be. You obviously see things as opposite.

Or maybe TB has pics of you and bb playing the rusty trombone?  Is that the problem?

Yup, that's gotta be it.  It's the blackmail fantasy, conspiracy, warped made up crap, you love so much..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfitone. Show kjfitone's posts

Re: Dennard now has 2 strikes

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to rtuinila's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Wait, did he do something today? What did I miss? He paid his debt to society in full, got out today, right? What's the second strike?

[/QUOTE]

It's threads like these that make this board so awful, especially in the offseason. NMPL has this raging woodrow to talk about Dennard as if he's some criminal. He was assaulted by undercover cops and was harrassed/stalked by another with no proof of a DUI a year later in what is clearly a racist midwestern college town.

Just sickening.

[/QUOTE]

Ummmm. he assaulted a cop, not the other way around.

He plead guilty to the probation violation, which means he WAS drinking under the influence.

Why is everything you say, the opposite of the truth and totally backassward? 

[/QUOTE]

A cop assualted him without probable cause. That's a fact. The officer was not in uniform. Dennard was forcibly approached from behind without any probable cause over someone being punched outside a bar.

How is that not the truth? That was confirmed, under oath, by the guy who got punched.

Dennard did nothing but be black twice in a little lillywhite college town. That may not be a fact, but it's exactly what has transpired, moron.

The kid never even had a speeding ticket.

DO you just hover around this board waiting for me to post so you can troll, you little loser?

Hmm?

What a loser you are. An angry little midddle aged miserable loser who cannot accept that non HOF players cannot bail out Brady, a perennial postseason choker for years and years now.

[/QUOTE]

None of that is fact.  Just like everything else you say. 

BB defense is the perennial choke....gag gag gag... and responsible for all the post season losses since 2006.

[/QUOTE]

Actually, according to court transcripts all of what "Doug" said was fact. The cop wasn't in uniform. The cop admitted Denard wasn't the person that was involved in the fight in the first place he just thought he was because Denard was Black.

[/QUOTE]

DOn't try to reason with Pezzy. He never does his homework and will resort to lying out of embarrassment with me bludgeoning him on almost every topic in here, as I've done with all trolls as they look foolish now.

Pezzy's anger is knowing Brady cannot be excused for choking in the title game this year.

It wouldn't make any sense with the FA period BB has had.  Brady has gotten away with so much, all these little BBWs dod here is try to hone in on players like Dennard or any younger player on D to deflect from that.

Yep.

Said it for years.

That is why NAS, Pezzy, Babe, etc, all essentially root against our own players on D.

In this case, they'll lie an act like it's abnormal to defend yourself when attacked from behind after someone just got punched in the dark outside a bar.

[/QUOTE]

The liar would be you as it's been proven at least a 1000 times. Probably closer to 10,000.

No one is rooting against a player.  I go by facts and don't discount those facts just because he's a patriot.

You were the first to say Hernandez was not involved and framed.  How'd that turn out for you?  Hern is guilty as hell and he doesn't play defense. Dennard is also guilty and does.

If someone is guilty of something, I don't make excuses and sugar coat it because of who he is.  Not even a friend. It doesn't mean he's not a friend.  It means he's guilty.  It is what it is.

If he weren't a Pat, like I said, you'd be all over it.  Don't fn lie.  I've seen you do that many times before and not once have you ever spoken up for anyone, declaring innocence or prejudice or anything, OTHER THAN bb's bad boys.

I better not ever see you post another pathetic thread about another player, not on the Pats, being arrested or accused of a crime and how guilty he is.. EVER!

Hypocrite!

[/QUOTE]

you havent seen many playoff games of late have you troll boy? yeah thirteen points in denver should be pleant to win right. the patriots offense made denvers defense look like the superbowl champion bears.  belichich signing revis must drive you crazy since you love to see the defense fail. youre not fooling anyone here troll. the jets stink and they will again this year. punk 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

you havent seen many playoff games of late have you troll boy? yeah thirteen points in denver should be pleant to win right. the patriots offense made denvers defense look like the superbowl champion bears.  belichich signing revis must drive you crazy since you love to see the defense fail. youre not fooling anyone here troll. the jets stink and they will again this year. punk

Actually, I'm ECSTATIC they got Revis and Browner.  Thank You, Lombardi!

Extremely tired of watching the D get abused like a drunk sorority girl after watching many play-off games with the same result.  Looks like the brass is too. Damn shame bb wasted all those defensive draft and FA picks.

Actually 13 points in 7 possessions is average.  It's the D that gave up way to many points for that many possessions and were the cause of it, too.  Double f'd the O.  FACT!  Punk

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Brady taking up so much of the cap limited BB the GM."

If that's the case, that's a Belichick problem. 

You can't have it both ways. 

He's either a brilliant GM, or he's not. 

He can't be a brilliant GM who is expertly manipulated by his own QB. That would make him a mediocre GM. 

This is the glaring hole in the center of your entire thesis on this board. 

As for Dennard well he is no AH, if anything his biggest crime is being dumb enough to put himself in that state at all. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

Jail has a tendency of waking people up. Never wish it upon anyone, everyone makes mistakes. Sometimes it's a good thing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Just sickening.

[/QUOTE]

Sitting here this am reading this I can’t decide if you are a fool or an idiot? It’s a tough call so I’ll go with a foolish idiot.

In all my life I have never seen anyone who envisions himself as being highly intelligent yet is completely devoid of any real brains.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Now for some of you that struggle with the inconvenient truth. Dennard is a convicted felon who also thought drinking and driving while on probation for that conviction was a wonderful idea.

Why some in this generation are so quick to never accept blame or responsibility I can only attribute to the results of the upbringing of the most privileged and spoiled generation of our day...I can think of no other reason.

It’s ALWAYS someone else’s fault.

Robert Kraft is the very best in never sticking his nose in the GMs business. When he was asked about Britt it was so unlike him to bluntly say “he ain’t coming here”

For a regular guy who sat in the stands, to have risen up to own the team, he more than anyone understands the Patriot way and deep down the recent problems have to be killing him.

Dennard is on a short leash with one Mr. Robert Kraft. He overlooked the felony charge....strike one....he has to be pizzed over the DUI Breathalyzer BS....strike two....and should young Mr Dennard have another scarecrow moment....well....strike three.

Not with the NFL per say....but with Mr. Robert Kraft.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

<<Not with the NFL per say....but with Mr. Robert Kraft.>>

That's exactly what I thought you meant and why I agreed with you.  If you read the original post you said his days with the Pats not his days in the NFL.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That's exactly what I thought you meant and why I agreed with you.  If you read the original post you said his days with the Pats not his days in the NFL.

[/QUOTE]

This is the truth ATJ....do you know what basic skill Colleges will tell you is totally gone????

Reading Comprehension.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This is the truth ATJ....do you know what basic skill Colleges will tell you is totally gone????

[/QUOTE]

I'll have you know there's nothing at all wrong with my read line compassion.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Serioiusly, I've known elementary school teachers who neither knew how to diagram a sentence nor what the definition of one might be.  Two of them worked for me.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]

He plead guilty to the probation violation, which means he WAS driving under the influence.

[/QUOTE]

No, drinking any alcohol was a violation of parole. So he admitted he had a drink that night not that he was under the influence. Not that it is really a big deal but hey.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Serioiusly, I've known elementary school teachers who neither knew how to diagram a sentence nor what the definition of one might be.  Two of them worked for me.

[/QUOTE]

Man . . . I can't remember how to diagram a sentence for the life of me either . . . but for those wondering about the differentiating characteristics of a gerund and a present participle, I can help . . .

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to LazarusintheSanatorium's comment:
    [QUOTE]

People do not get arrested if they are not guilty of something or other, or something other than that...  This is why cops have badges...and pistols, and a shotgun in their trunk, and taser guns, and pepper spray, and nightsticks, and trained attack dogs, and shoulder and belt radios for backup, and partners, and second guns in their ankle holsters, and screaming sirens, and courage.

[/QUOTE]

Did you ever see the photo comparing a European police cruiser to an American police cruiser? The European is brightly checkered so people can't avoid it, so people know where to turn for help. The America is a black and unmarked so people don't realize it is a cop until it is too late. We live in a police state.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Man . . . I can't remember how to diagram a sentence for the life of me either . . . but for those wondering about the differentiating characteristics of a gerund and a present participle, I can help . . .

[/QUOTE]

You would think that separating the subject from the predicate would not equate to splitting the atom though. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

I think Bob Kraft is smart enough to distinguish between bad guys and guys who've gotten into some sort of trouble. He's smart enough to know police corruption is common. He's also looked into Dennard's eyes and spoken to him, and he's had conversations with Belichick about Dennard.

None of us have done that. Some of us are labeling Dennard a bad guy based on stuff we've read or preconceived notions that because he got arrested and convicted, he must be guilty.  I don't think Bob Kraft or Bill Belichick feel that way, or else (a) he'd never have been drafted and (b) he'd have been cut the moment word of his DUI arrest reached Foxboro.

They hired Dennard with full knowledge of every detail, every nuance, every everything about what happened in Lincoln. They did not fire him when he got arrested for DUI, when that presented the perfect opportunity to let him go. Think back to that day, most Pats fans and observers thought it was a fait accompli, he was as good as gone. Look up the threads on here that day, I guarantee that was the consensus. 

So with all of that in mind, yesterday, the day he's released from jail and has put a good chunk of this mess behind him, you want to talk about how his Patriot career is all of a sudden hanging by a thread?

Well, I disagree. Completely. Whether he's a Patriot after his rookie contract expires will come down to dollars and performance. It will have nothing to do with what happened in Nebraska.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

[QUOTE]

I think Bob Kraft is smart enough to distinguish between bad guys and guys who've gotten into some sort of trouble. He's smart enough to know police corruption is common. He's also looked into Dennard's eyes and spoken to him, and he's had conversations with Belichick about Dennard.

None of us have done that. Some of us are labeling Dennard a bad guy based on stuff we've read or preconceived notions that because he got arrested and convicted, he must be guilty.  I don't think Bob Kraft or Bill Belichick feel that way, or else (a) he'd never have been drafted and (b) he'd have been cut the moment word of his DUI arrest reached Foxboro.

They hired Dennard with full knowledge of every detail, every nuance, every everything about what happened in Lincoln. They did not fire him when he got arrested for DUI, when that presented the perfect opportunity to let him go. Think back to that day, most Pats fans and observers thought it was a fait accompli, he was as good as gone. Look up the threads on here that day, I guarantee that was the consensus. 

So with all of that in mind, yesterday, the day he's released from jail and has put a good chunk of this mess behind him, you want to talk about how his Patriot career is all of a sudden hanging by a thread?

Well, I disagree. Completely. Whether he's a Patriot after his rookie contract expires will come down to dollars and performance. It will have nothing to do with what happened in Nebraska.

[/QUOTE]

What we here...is a difference of opinion...and there is nothing wrong with that.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

[QUOTE]

Whether he's a Patriot after his rookie contract expires will come down to dollars and performance. It will have nothing to do with what happened in Nebraska.

[/QUOTE]

Bingo!  We have a winner!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]

None of us have done any of those things. Some of us are labeling Dennard a bad guy based on stuff we've read or preconceived notions that because he got arrested and convicted, he must be guilty.  I don't think Bob Kraft or Bill Belichick feel that way, or else (a) he'd never have been drafted and (b) he'd have been cut the moment word of his DUI arrest reached Foxboro.

[/QUOTE]

I don't think that Dennard is a bad guy - I think he's a kid who's made some dumb mistakes.  But I also think that if he gets himself across the breakers with the law again (and I don't mean a speeding ticket) he may very well be released.  I'd also like to think that he's going to be on the straight and narrow from now on and am rooting for him.  Time will tell.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]

I don't think that Dennard is a bad guy - I think he's a kid who's made some dumb mistakes.  But I also think that if he gets himself across the breakers with the law again (and I don't mean a speeding ticket) he may very well be released.  I'd also like to think that he's going to be on the straight and narrow from now on and am rooting for him.  Time will tell.

[/QUOTE]

Well, sure. If he beats his fiancee and it's caught on camera, something like that, the Pats will let him go. I think every team would do that...oh, wait.

Frankly, if he stays in Lincoln he should be canned. That would be unforgiveably bad judgment.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You would think that separating the subject from the predicate would not equate to splitting the atom though. 

[/QUOTE]

Yes, but then we pay our physics and English teachers equally poorly . . . at least compared with other jobs where high intelligence is (or at least should be) required . . . 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

He plead guilty to the probation violation, which means he WAS driving under the influence.

[/QUOTE]

No, drinking any alcohol was a violation of parole. So he admitted he had a drink that night not that he was under the influence. Not that it is really a big deal but hey.

[/QUOTE]

Well, I don't know if just having a drink was a part of his restrictions or not.  Sometimes it is, sometimes it's not.  Regardless, he knew the score and chose to ignore it.  These things are laid out very clearly.

That's on him.  No one else.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I'm just happy that this Patriots convict is a free man again.

Nothing like cheering for ex-cons on a Sunday!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm just happy that this Patriots convict is a free man again.

Nothing like cheering for ex-cons on a Sunday!

[/QUOTE]

Do you cheer for racist and abusive cops who assault innocent civilians when you pay your taxes or when you drive by a Dunkin Donuts?

lmao

What a moron.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well, I don't know if just having a drink was a part of his restrictions or not.  Sometimes it is, sometimes it's not.  Regardless, he knew the score and chose to ignore it.  These things are laid out very clearly.

That's on him.  No one else.

[/QUOTE]

Being assaulted by a non-uniformed cop for being black is not "on him", moron. Take your racist self to another board. It will not be tolerated here.

Sections
Shortcuts