Dennard now has 2 strikes

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Re: Dennard now has 2 strikes

Look, people get caught up with moron cops all the time...there are just as many unscrupulous cops as there are in any job or profession...drunken college kids on a rampage? that's the reputation the area had for the last several years...if the kid hadn't been a minority and hadn't been a member of the college football squad he'd have gotten probation as well, and if he had never been involved with the law prior to this, he'd have gotten a Continuation Without a Finding....

On the Pats now, almost everyone except TB is on a short leash thanks to AH...how this washes back on BB and the Krafts is beyond me.....some folks are just blind in their hatred of the powers that be...give it up already...it's old.

But hey, we're all fans, we all have a right to spill our spleens for all to see...enjoy!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

Dear Bustchise,

Employees get DUIs on this earth all the time even if they didn't blow a .08 on the breathalyzer.

A friend of mine got one in Colorado because he didn't know it was .04 there when he traveled there.

No one cares about phony trumped up charges by the police.

Ray Rice coldcocked his wife and his now being defended by the thuggie Ravens organization.

Do the math, Bustchise.

Like I was saying.

The Colarado limit is NOT under .04.  It is .05-.08 for driving while impaired(DWAI) and it is .08 + for DUI.  Get your facts lies straight.

You should probably pay better attention to the law.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

2 balls 1 strike

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:

Look, people get caught up with moron cops all the time...there are just as many unscrupulous cops as there are in any job or profession...drunken college kids on a rampage? that's the reputation the area had for the last several years...if the kid hadn't been a minority and hadn't been a member of the college football squad he'd have gotten probation as well, and if he had never been involved with the law prior to this, he'd have gotten a Continuation Without a Finding....

On the Pats now, almost everyone except TB is on a short leash thanks to AH...how this washes back on BB and the Krafts is beyond me.....some folks are just blind in their hatred of the powers that be...give it up already...it's old.

But hey, we're all fans, we all have a right to spill our spleens for all to see...enjoy!

I guess in Lincoln, Nebraska college kids having a good time is considered a rampage.

If I ever have to go to Lincoln for business or anything, should I fear for my life because there may be some rampaging college kids there?  LOL!

Honestly, I'd be more afraid of the cops in any city I go to.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

Dear Bustchise,

Employees get DUIs on this earth all the time even if they didn't blow a .08 on the breathalyzer.

A friend of mine got one in Colorado because he didn't know it was .04 there when he traveled there.

No one cares about phony trumped up charges by the police.

Ray Rice coldcocked his wife and his now being defended by the thuggie Ravens organization.

Do the math, Bustchise.

Like I was saying.

The Colarado limit is NOT under .04.  It is .05-.08 for driving while impaired(DWAI) and it is .08 + for DUI.  Get your facts lies straight.

You should probably pay better attention to the law.

I didn't say he was under .04. I said he was over. I have never even heard of such a thing, nor did he, obviously.

I could drink two beers and be over .04. It's preposterous that it is even legal to make it so low.

I don't care what lawyers try to claim what being "impaired at .05+ is.  No one is unable to drive a car normally at .05.  It's just a way to get more money from the constituent in an illegal way.  

You're a liar for claiming you knew the limit in Colorado was .04. If you don't live there, you'd never know that, LIAR.  Loser and liar.

The legal limit should be nationally mandated, not done by the states.

This is what you said.

LOL there's a lot of theres in there!

Exposed liar, again!

When did I say I knew what the limit was before?  Again with the lies? 

I said YOU should probably know the law before you drive there, as should anyone who chooses to be so stupid..

I haven't driven in Colorado for 30 years.  Went a few times before that.

I also don't drink and don't want to drive next to people like you who do. (by your own admission)

In fact, I'm sure you are now as you can't understand a simple statement or what you, yourself said a few minutes ago. 

Stay off the roads, if you're drinking!  PERIOD.

No one wants to die because of someones ignorance, today.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

This thread really took off. From my understanding of the rules I agree with the '0' strike people. Most of this occured before he was in the NFL and then before the rule change.

As far as I know he did not flunk a blood test for PEDs. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I don't give Dennard a free ride, and I don't give the cops a free ride either.

Dennard gets about half of a strike for being drunk in the first place. Who wants the drunk?

Cops regularly charge all sorts of people with "assault" when what they mean is that the assailant brushed them, or sometimes they make the assault charge up out of whole cloth.  In this particular court case it sounded like some kind of a brush.  I've seen examples where the cop stood in somebody else's way, dancing around to keep the other person from passing by, then ran the other person into jail on the charge foul when really that was a blocking foul.  The Krafts would certainly hire somebody who only brushed a cop.

Now, there's the new DUI.  You might argue that the cops were laying in wait for Dennard, but cops do things like that and Dennard shouldn't have been out showing off that he could tempt fate.  Dennard flunked his breathalyzer even as he tried to cheat it, and was probably around a .15 blood alcohol level.  He gets half a strike for tempting fate and being stupid in public, and another half of a strike for once more being a drunk and not a real athlete. 

I say that his rookie contract runs, and then he's a free agent and can go join the Jets.  They love drunks.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

Look...is it fair to say that the rules for who came here as players was different when Myra was alive? Of course it was, we all saw that.

Is it then fair to say the the rules for who come here post Hernandez are different than pre Hernandez? Again it would be foolish to think they are not. The only debatable issue is to what extent is now acceptable conduct versus non.

Not only is it the right thing to do it's also about Kraft protecting his business investment and protecting the Patriot brand, again, very smart.

Look what just happened in Philly....a rumor of gang ties and WHACK...

If anyone here, that still posseses good reading comprehension skills, re-reads the original post, nowhere does it make any comment that Dennard is a bad guy in the Hernandez mold.

But I would think Dennard, or any other Patriot, would be very wise to limit their off field issues as I personally believe the measuring stick is getting shorter.

No need for anyone's wheels to come off the wagon....

Don't play coy.  You have been obssessed with Dennard's legal troubles and have said he will be suspended as well.

I'll tell you what, I won't play coy if you stop being stupid...fair enough deal?

ABTW....it ain't Sept yet..........

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

My god do I hate white people.  I wish I didn't.  The whiter the person acts the more they cast blame, their own deceits, and misgivings, and shortcomings upon other people, and the less grace they have towards the rest of humanity.  The more you do this, the "whiter" you act.  You neither have to be white or black, man or woman, jew or gentile, to accord yourself within casting and throwing towards others such ills in such an obsessive and exceeding degree.  But the more I live my life, the more I recognize time and time and time and time and time again, That the whitest acting & persons with the whitest Americana(isms) do this more than any other race, nationality, creed, gender, age, ...you name it.  They are the "closest" away from grace, and decency, and selflessness, and God, and Jesus, and somehow simultaneously, they know that they are the closest TO them.  These are horrible human beings and some ARE really showcasing these traits on this thread.  Cast away...  The worst thing about even 1 generalization...is actually using it.  And dang, the more I live this life, the more I notice that the "Whiter American" you are & act- the more despicable you act like & acts are.  The best part?  Every single one I am refering to here views their selves in POLAR opposites...  You are gleaming and glowing and beautiful, and you know it...just by castin' away.  So just keep on castin' away...  The thing about living in glass houses and throwing stones for THE MOST "white" Americans, is that you can...  It IS doable.  ALL ya need ta be is an uneventful, backboneless lackey with good insurance & connected the widest microcosmic collective of other uneventful, backboneless, lackeys with good insurance and whom cast like yourself, in the same blindly, self-justified, uprighteously & conservatively "undirtied" abhorently excessive amount....and you'll be fine. 

So cast away...  And keep on castin'.  You ARE the untouchables.  And you are ALWAYS in the right and correct.  Also, you've gone through he!! and back to earn every thing, and place, and judgement, and opinion, and righteousness, and possession...and every single other thing under the Sun.  You have the least faults, the least deceits, the least sins, and the least vices, and the least past errs...It is by your own work, nothing more.  Keep casting...  And so keep casting.  And so keep on casting 'em away. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

The solution fir Dennard is simple:  Stay away from Lincoln, NB.  That shouldn't be too hard I doubt many of us have been there. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Hey guys, remember back in the days BEFORE we had nothing better to do than spend our spare time on an internet forum?

You know, you went out with your friends had some beers, maybe smoked some pot or some of us may have even experimented with other substances, ahem.

We might have gotten into a fight or two...or three and some of us may have actually run afoul of the local law a time or two. 

Wow, those were the days.  Young and full of testosterone or in other words that gooey substance we used to spew out at a much more frequent rate and quantity than alot of us who have gotten older do at the present.  

Most of us didn't turn out so bad did we?

Any career criminals here?

Everyone career Boy Scouts?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:

In response to mellymel3's comment:

I guess in Lincoln, Nebraska college kids having a good time is considered a rampage.

If I ever have to go to Lincoln for business or anything, should I fear for my life because there may be some rampaging college kids there?  LOL!

Honestly, I'd be more afraid of the cops in any city I go to.  

What goes on there happens in College towns everywhere, or cities for that matter....Boston cops deal with this every night...just don't touch a cop in uniform....that will get you in jail fatser than a bank robbery, and that's almost not an exaggeration...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

In response to LazarusintheSanatorium's comment:

My god do I hate white people.  I wish I didn't.  The whiter the person acts the more they cast blame, their own deceits, and misgivings, and shortcomings upon other people, and the less grace they have towards the rest of humanity.  The more you do this, the "whiter" you act.  You neither have to be white or black, man or woman, jew or gentile, to accord yourself within casting and throwing towards others such ills in such an obsessive and exceeding degree.  But the more I live my life, the more I recognize time and time and time and time and time again, That the whitest acting & persons with the whitest Americana(isms) do this more than any other race, nationality, creed, gender, age, ...you name it.  They are the "closest" away from grace, and decency, and selflessness, and God, and Jesus, and somehow simultaneously, they know that they are the closest TO them.  These are horrible human beings and some ARE really showcasing these traits on this thread.  Cast away...  The worst thing about even 1 generalization...is actually using it.  And dang, the more I live this life, the more I notice that the "Whiter American" you are & act- the more despicable you act like & acts are.  The best part?  Every single one I am refering to here views their selves in POLAR opposites...  You are gleaming and glowing and beautiful, and you know it...just by castin' away.  So just keep on castin' away...  The thing about living in glass houses and throwing stones for THE MOST "white" Americans, is that you can...  It IS doable.  ALL ya need ta be is an uneventful, backboneless lackey with good insurance & connected the widest microcosmic collective of other uneventful, backboneless, lackeys with good insurance and whom cast like yourself, in the same blindly, self-justified, uprighteously & conservatively "undirtied" abhorently excessive amount....and you'll be fine. 

So cast away...  And keep on castin'.  You ARE the untouchables.  And you are ALWAYS in the right and correct.  Also, you've gone through he!! and back to earn every thing, and place, and judgement, and opinion, and righteousness, and possession...and every single other thing under the Sun.  You have the least faults, the least deceits, the least sins, and the least vices, and the least past errs...It is by your own work, nothing more.  Keep casting...  And so keep casting.  And so keep on casting 'em away. 

Laz I'm glad your back. Your a good dude.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:

In response to rutinillas comment:

He had a trial and was found guilty of the assault.

The probation violation is different and the probation office has to ask for charges to be filed. They did and usually do when they know the facts.  They would not have if he didn't violate his probation.  He broke his probation by driving under the influence.  He plead guilty to that.

If he messes up again, he will mostly do hard time for the offense as they will revoke his probation and he will have to finish his sentence, incarcerated.

Yes, he is screwed if he messes up again.

I know a guy who went through this recently and he had to finish what was left of his term, for a violation.  It's no joke and it's very stupid.

How anyone can say they were bogus charges, I just don't know.

Perhaps if he wasn't a Patriot, say a Jet or a Raven, it might not be so bogus.  Ya think?

It is easy to say they were bogus, especially when it has happened to you like it happened to me. I just couldn't afford to let it go and eventually cleared my name.  And to me it wouldn't matter what team the player is on. With conflicting testimony and no charges of purgury I would still think the charges were bogus.

Now just to be clear, by bogus I mean he did strike the officer, he just didn't know he was striking a cop and that is why his original sentence was only 30 days and not longer.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

He plead guilty to the probation violation, which means he WAS driving under the influence.

No, drinking any alcohol was a violation of parole. So he admitted he had a drink that night not that he was under the influence. Not that it is really a big deal but hey.

Well, I don't know if just having a drink was a part of his restrictions or not.  Sometimes it is, sometimes it's not.  Regardless, he knew the score and chose to ignore it.  These things are laid out very clearly.

That's on him.  No one else.

Being assaulted by a non-uniformed cop for being black is not "on him", moron. Take your racist self to another board. It will not be tolerated here.

Doug, the putting himself in the situation where he could get stopped in Lincoln Nebraska after having a drink is definitely on Denard and no one else.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In response to crazy-world-of-troybrown's comment:

I got arrested this year with an "Interference" Charge.  I was doing my sungazing and Yoga before the Sun in my apartment complex parking lot when suddenly this desperate looking man ran up to me, saying, "I lost my child, I LOST my child!"  Maybe 30 yo, couple years my junior in his bathing suit (obviously coming from being at the pool), and at 1st I said, "Is this guy slightly inebriated?"  But the desperation from this guy was so palpable and true (he LOST...his kid), that I said to myself, "Maybe he's just slow or something...But this guy DID LOSE his KID!"  Needless to say, I'm in converted Mill Apartment lofts & so I'm running around dead-ends, looking under bridges in the narrow channels of small mill rivers circling the place, going down sidestreets, under cars, over hills and in thickets around the place.  40 minutes later, after relooking by the pool once or twice, I make it back to the top of the parking lot just above the pool where the man and two women + small daughter + missing boy ("Dylan!"-I'm yelling for this 5 year old I'd never seen and don't know what he looks like all over)- original family group were located.  3-4 cops w/ their squad cars watching me crawl underneath cars (cops had showed by this pt), and I had to go up THEM to ask if this boy was found...A: "Yes."  So I head down to the pool...those 3-4 cops drive off.  Family there all together w/ boy and 2 cops down by pool off to the side, 1 sitting on bench, the other just standing away from the family.  So I go up to the mom, her friend and dad...crying, wailing, and Mom's bleeding all over her shins from the mayhem I suppose...  So I take her towel, dip it into the water and start washing off her wounds.  Cops doing nothing and now I start to recognize that they're blasted...1.75l of rum on pool patio table, red dixie cups, dad slurring.  So I'm giving grace to this mother and she starts to change her muttering from, "Oh my god, I'm so happy to have him back," to- "Where was he, Where WAS he?!?"  -Casting her cr#p on her son...and now she starts to tetter w/ the kid in her arms...  Cops still doing nothing.  My feelings of grace to ma and pa- now on equal par w/ the cops.  So I said, "O.k.  This is done here...nabbing the jug of rum and emptying it in to the waste bin."  Ma's girlfriend goes from hitting oon me to, "That's not coool."  Laz: "I don't care." 

Issue came when the cops came over and 1 cop decided (justly & rightly & correctly), that: "They were going to bring someone there to watch the 2 children."  So I'm going to myself, 'O.k. good...Either go lenient and fine 'em w/ a summons and potentially maybe some child protective summance check-up, Or go tough and arrest them w/ soomeone watching the kids...and whatever of the same deal applying from above."  But then Mr. Cop goes to the mother, "Do YOU have someone to watch the kids?"  She didn't...and right then and there the cop goes, "I'm going to arrest you (the mother...and only her)."

The kids erupt and in hysterics...  I'm thinkin'- 'What kinda sh-#-t is this?  Either that summons thing or arrest them all, but like ya (officer) said- Find someone to watch the kids in the here and now...Arrest 'em all, or summons 'em all...But arrest 1, and leave the 2 kids w/ the other 2 drunks?  Huh?'

I said this to the Officer...in much more tactful terms...Expressing over and over that "He was Right.  He WAS correct...  That, 'didn't he see? the 1st course of action that he presented WAS the one beginning to shore up and remedy the problem, not make it worse and complicate this chaos...it WAS the one solution. He was right.'

He would here nothing of it...  Even when right...a cop canNOT have the b#lls to backtrack...for no reason save for his small meanial ego & test#s...  "You want me to arrest YOU? Do YOU want me to Arrest YOU!?!"  I said, "If you trully NEED to arrest me, for telling you that You- were correct...go right ahead..."

He did.  Wrecked my summer.  3 court dates to have it thrown out.  Parents were wrong AND cops were wrong.  TOUGH lessons in life-  The worst are afraid to say even when the obvious 'wolves' are wrong...while the best people oftentimes get taken advantage by 'wolves' that appear to be sheep.  The BEST, have to understand that TOUGH decency-  Yes even the meek looking can be wolves...yes, I CAN be decent AND tough.  It's why I say from life's experiences, IF women can hit You...Then You (a man, any man) CAN indeed hit a woman back.  Not complicated.  The antagonist/agressor...no matter gender, age, ethnicity, nationality, appearence, size- GETS smacked back- THIS is the way towards that crazy word- Accountability...through and through.  It IS the higher view towards "gender equality", even when some are still stvpid w/ this: some though, SHOULD be unaccountable porcelain dolls mindset-  That is Insane.

DA and social worker at court said they could throw it out w/ a fine...because I was fighting my justness the whole way, and wouldn't back down.  I asked if perhaps I could do some community service instead...to tell myself (I told this to them)- "That I actually came away with something good from this experience."  They laughed (apparently they don't come across this too often).  When I got up to the judge-  He threw it out, with nothing.  Something must've moved him.

~Anyway, ^  "Interference" charge and arrest by not just a badge wearing officer...but 1 in uni too- Shows 1 thing: 

That I am NOT a "good guy."

Right? 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Hey guys, remember back in the days BEFORE we had nothing better to do than spend our spare time on an internet forum?

You know, you went out with your friends had some beers, maybe smoked some pot or some of us may have even experimented with other substances, ahem.

We might have gotten into a fight or two...or three and some of us may have actually run afoul of the local law a time or two. 

Wow, those were the days.  Young and full of testosterone or in other words that gooey substance we used to spew out at a much more frequent rate and quantity than alot of us who have gotten older do at the present.  

Actually I was almost an eagle scout, but I still ended up afoul of the law on trumped up charges.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

In response to crazy-world-of-troybrown's comment:

I got arrested this year with an "Interference" Charge.  I was doing my sungazing and Yoga before the Sun in my apartment complex parking lot when suddenly this desperate looking man ran up to me, saying, "I lost my child, I LOST my child!"  Maybe 30 yo, couple years my junior in his bathing suit (obviously coming from being at the pool), and at 1st I said, "Is this guy slightly inebriated?"  But the desperation from this guy was so palpable and true (he LOST...his kid), that I said to myself, "Maybe he's just slow or something...But this guy DID LOSE his KID!"  Needless to say, I'm in converted Mill Apartment lofts & so I'm running around dead-ends, looking under bridges in the narrow channels of small mill rivers circling the place, going down sidestreets, under cars, over hills and in thickets around the place.  40 minutes later, after relooking by the pool once or twice, I make it back to the top of the parking lot just above the pool where the man and two women + small daughter + missing boy ("Dylan!"-I'm yelling for this 5 year old I'd never seen and don't know what he looks like all over)- original family group were located.  3-4 cops w/ their squad cars watching me crawl underneath cars (cops had showed by this pt), and I had to go up THEM to ask if this boy was found...A: "Yes."  So I head down to the pool...those 3-4 cops drive off.  Family there all together w/ boy and 2 cops down by pool off to the side, 1 sitting on bench, the other just standing away from the family.  So I go up to the mom, her friend and dad...crying, wailing, and Mom's bleeding all over her shins from the mayhem I suppose...  So I take her towel, dip it into the water and start washing off her wounds.  Cops doing nothing and now I start to recognize that they're blasted...1.75l of rum on pool patio table, red dixie cups, dad slurring.  So I'm giving grace to this mother and she starts to change her muttering from, "Oh my god, I'm so happy to have him back," to- "Where was he, Where WAS he?!?"  -Casting her cr#p on her son...and now she starts to tetter w/ the kid in her arms...  Cops still doing nothing.  My feelings of grace to ma and pa- now on equal par w/ the cops.  So I said, "O.k.  This is done here...nabbing the jug of rum and emptying it in to the waste bin."  Ma's girlfriend goes from hitting oon me to, "That's not coool."  Laz: "I don't care." 

Issue came when the cops came over and 1 cop decided (justly & rightly & correctly), that: "They were going to bring someone there to watch the 2 children."  So I'm going to myself, 'O.k. good...Either go lenient and fine 'em w/ a summons and potentially maybe some child protective summance check-up, Or go tough and arrest them w/ soomeone watching the kids...and whatever of the same deal applying from above."  But then Mr. Cop goes to the mother, "Do YOU have someone to watch the kids?"  She didn't...and right then and there the cop goes, "I'm going to arrest you (the mother...and only her)."

The kids erupt and in hysterics...  I'm thinkin'- 'What kinda sh-#-t is this?  Either that summons thing or arrest them all, but like ya (officer) said- Find someone to watch the kids in the here and now...Arrest 'em all, or summons 'em all...But arrest 1, and leave the 2 kids w/ the other 2 drunks?  Huh?'

I said this to the Officer...in much more tactful terms...Expressing over and over that "He was Right.  He WAS correct...  That, 'didn't he see? the 1st course of action that he presented WAS the one beginning to shore up and remedy the problem, not make it worse and complicate this chaos...it WAS the one solution. He was right.'

He would here nothing of it...  Even when right...a cop canNOT have the b#lls to backtrack...for no reason save for his small meanial ego & test#s...  "You want me to arrest YOU? Do YOU want me to Arrest YOU!?!"  I said, "If you trully NEED to arrest me, for telling you that You- were correct...go right ahead..."

He did.  Wrecked my summer.  3 court dates to have it thrown out.  Parents were wrong AND cops were wrong.  TOUGH lessons in life-  The worst are afraid to say even when the obvious 'wolves' are wrong...while the best people oftentimes get taken advantage by 'wolves' that appear to be sheep.  The BEST, have to understand that TOUGH decency-  Yes even the meek looking can be wolves...yes, I CAN be decent AND tough.  It's why I say from life's experiences, IF women can hit You...Then You (a man, any man) CAN indeed hit a woman back.  Not complicated.  The antagonist/agressor...no matter gender, age, ethnicity, nationality, appearence, size- GETS smacked back- THIS is the way towards that crazy word- Accountability...through and through.  It IS the higher view towards "gender equality", even when some are still stvpid w/ this: some though, SHOULD be unaccountable porcelain dolls mindset-  That is Insane.

DA and social worker at court said they could throw it out w/ a fine...because I was fighting my justness the whole way, and wouldn't back down.  I asked if perhaps I could do some community service instead...to tell myself (I told this to them)- "That I actually came away with something good from this experience."  They laughed (apparently they don't come across this too often).  When I got up to the judge-  He threw it out, with nothing.  Something must've moved him.

~Anyway, ^  "Interference" charge and arrest by not just a badge wearing officer...but 1 in uni too- Shows 1 thing: 

That I am NOT a "good guy."

Right? 

Nah, crap like this happens too often. Especially the one's that actually care if something is wrong...to help.I was in the right place ....must have been at the wrong time.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:

Actually I was almost an eagle scout, but I still ended up afoul of the law on trumped up charges.

Yes, it happens to good people too. Even Boy Scouts.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

The guy really needs to move from Lincoln Nebraska-heck move out of the State-if he has any brains?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

he has kids there. I thought you were smarter that.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

he has kids there. I thought you were smarter that.

Kids can't move?

Sections
Shortcuts