Dennard Out For Denver

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: Dennard Out For Denver

just saw that as well thanks to pcmIV's link. this game will be ugly if Arrington cant get 100% and back to his form from weeks 1-3. he missed the crucial tackle last night. he is normally a great tackler as a DB too.

anyways, if no Talib & Arrington 100% this WILL be ugly.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

mannnnnn that`s not good,we`re in real trouble, but what matter is the playoffs, with this injuries is looking more and more difficult the sb dream

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

I'm done with Arrington at corner...period. He couldn't find the WR even if I gave him my GPS. He's fine in nickel/dime and ST.

Can MC go back to DB? Harmon up to Safety?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

just saw that as well thanks to pcmIV's link. this game will be ugly if Arrington cant get 100% and back to his form from weeks 1-3. he missed the crucial tackle last night. he is normally a great tackler as a DB too.

[/QUOTE]

If ugly you mean high scoring, yes.  Keep in mind, without that Ridley fumble, the Pats may have pulled away late from Carolina.

Denver's D sucks, so this one has shootout written all over it, especially if Talib and Arrington aren't available.

[/QUOTE]

thats exactly what i meant by Ugly. i see us putting an EASY 30 on Denver maybe more. but can we keep them under 40? idk.. need to put MAnning on his asz

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Time to call Earthwind Moreland at the car wash.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

We must pressure manning, and be careful with the YAC wich is the biggest ability of denver offense, one good thing about yesterday game is that we did a good job against the run( except with Newton), if we don`t pressure manning, this will be a long night.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Available DBs

Cornerback
    Nnamdi Asomugha
    Ronald Bartell
    Stanford Routt
    Shawntae Spencer
    Sheldon Brown
    Terrence McGee (KR)
    Joselio Hanson
    Jason Allen
    Drew Coleman
    Cedric Griffin
    Nate Clements (FS)
    Marcus Trufant
    Chris Johnson
    Will Allen
    D.J. Moore
    Perrish Cox
    Brandon Hughes
    Jalil Brown
    Patrick Lee
    Antwaun Molden
    Ryan Mouton
    Kennard Cox
    Michael Coe
    Justin Tryon
    Brandon McDonald
    Justin King
    LeQuan Lewis
    Kevin Barnes
    Bruce Johnson
    Travis Daniels
    William Middleton
    Coye Francies
    Brian Witherspoon
    Myron Lewis
    Brandon Burton
    Trevard Lindley
    Bryan McCann
    Terrence Johnson
    DeQuan Menzie (S)
    Akwasi Owusu-Ansah (S)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Available DBs

Cornerback
    Nnamdi Asomugha
    Ronald Bartell
    Stanford Routt
    Shawntae Spencer
    Sheldon Brown
    Terrence McGee (KR)
    Joselio Hanson
    Jason Allen
    Drew Coleman
    Cedric Griffin
    Nate Clements (FS)
    Marcus Trufant
    Chris Johnson
    Will Allen
    D.J. Moore
    Perrish Cox
    Brandon Hughes
    Jalil Brown
    Patrick Lee
    Antwaun Molden
    Ryan Mouton
    Kennard Cox
    Michael Coe
    Justin Tryon
    Brandon McDonald
    Justin King
    LeQuan Lewis
    Kevin Barnes
    Bruce Johnson
    Travis Daniels
    William Middleton
    Coye Francies
    Brian Witherspoon
    Myron Lewis
    Brandon Burton
    Trevard Lindley
    Bryan McCann
    Terrence Johnson
    DeQuan Menzie (S)
    Akwasi Owusu-Ansah (S)

[/QUOTE]

good post. lets tryout:
    Asomugha, Turfant, Clements, McGee, Griffin & Allen and as Russ said Moore

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

This is when the offense needs to be our best defense.  We have to manufacture long drives to keep Gomer off the field - it will limit how many point they can dial up on us.

The key will be to get a lot of mileage on the running the ball.   Put up 35 points and I think we can beat them.  Gonna have to win a shootout.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Lot's of these guys have a lot of wear and tear on them. I used to like the game of Perrish Cox. It's likely we need somebody? Logan Ryan can step up as well I would think.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to Sobchack's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This is when the offense needs to be our best defense.  We have to manufacture long drives to keep Gomer off the field - it will limit how many point they can dial up on us.

The key will be to get a lot of mileage on the running the ball.   Put up 35 points and I think we can beat them.  Gonna have to win a shootout.  

[/QUOTE]

If we can finally commit 100% to running the ball and keep Gomer on the sidelines then we got a shot. I don't believe we can win a shoot out with them and my use the clock against them.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Things will be ok, Antwaun Molden is available, even though he might be a little moldy presently.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

This is unbelieveable. How many more injuries can the defense take? Who's up next, Chandler Jones? Devin McCourty? Brandon Spikes? Place your bet people.

We better hope the offense brings their A+ game on Sunday. I believe they have the ability to light up Denver's D and if they do, I still give the Pats a chance. I do not know how much we can rely on the D with these injuries. That is not even a knock on the defense...there just comes a point where the injuries become too much and are very difficult to overcome. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If ugly you mean high scoring, yes.  Keep in mind, without that Ridley fumble, the Pats may have pulled away late from Carolina.

Denver's D sucks, so this one has shootout written all over it, especially if Talib and Arrington aren't available.

[/QUOTE]

thats exactly what i meant by Ugly. i see us putting an EASY 30 on Denver maybe more. but can we keep them under 40? idk.. need to put MAnning on his asz

[/QUOTE]

Getting to Manning is the key.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CanadianPat. Show CanadianPat's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This is unbelieveable. How many more injuries can the defense take? Who's up next, Chandler Jones? Devin McCourty? Brandon Spikes? Place your bet people.

We better hope the offense brings their A+ game on Sunday. I believe they have the ability to light up Denver's D and if they do, I still give the Pats a chance. I do not know how much we can rely on the D with these injuries. That is not even a knock on the defense...there just comes a point where the injuries become too much and are very difficult to overcome. 

[/QUOTE]

I agree ... totally demoralizing that the Pats can't field their best agst that $%^#@ Manning .... I can't even bear to watch the game now ... and I have been looking forward to it for months.  Manning with 4 top gun receivers agst a bunch of gimps and backups ... aka Pats current defense. 

Looks like I will be doing the unthinkable on Sunday ... watching Canadian football Grey Cup instead ...

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to PatsGetScrewedFinally's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Here come the excuses already for when the Broncos beat the Patriots on Sunday night...unbelieveable!

[/QUOTE]

jets fan? or colts or broncos? joined here jst to be an asz? go home. unless youre someones double acct. still, go home.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

While I think the Pats will lose this Sunday I suspect it will be really competitive. In 2009 the Pats were outmatched big time talent wise but only lost when Faulk bobbled a game winning first down catch (I still think he had the first but the Pats wasted their timeouts foolishly). The Pats led for most of that game with a pretty sorry defense. If the Pats offense plays like it did last night without losing the turnover battle they could easily win this. The Panthers defense is way better than Denver's and the Pats were stopped only by a fumble and Solder's brain spasm. The Pats ability to move the ball was very impressive and I saw only one drop. If Talib can get healthy the team can still go far if the offense continues to improve and avoid injury.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

It's funny, with Talib and Dennard, Arrington in the slot, I thought we clearly had the personnel to contain them. Now, we may not have any of them healthy.

[/QUOTE]

Well, look at this way, at least you have your whining excuses all lined up.  How was that awful Denver D vs KC?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Available DBs

Cornerback
    Nnamdi Asomugha
    Ronald Bartell
    Stanford Routt
    Shawntae Spencer
    Sheldon Brown
    Terrence McGee (KR)
    Joselio Hanson
    Jason Allen
    Drew Coleman
    Cedric Griffin
    Nate Clements (FS)
    Marcus Trufant
    Chris Johnson
    Will Allen
    D.J. Moore
    Perrish Cox
    Brandon Hughes
    Jalil Brown
    Patrick Lee
    Antwaun Molden
    Ryan Mouton
    Kennard Cox
    Michael Coe
    Justin Tryon
    Brandon McDonald
    Justin King
    LeQuan Lewis
    Kevin Barnes
    Bruce Johnson
    Travis Daniels
    William Middleton
    Coye Francies
    Brian Witherspoon
    Myron Lewis
    Brandon Burton
    Trevard Lindley
    Bryan McCann
    Terrence Johnson
    DeQuan Menzie (S)
    Akwasi Owusu-Ansah (S)

[/QUOTE]

Maybe the Jets will trade Ed Reed to the Pats to take McCourty's spot.  Dude got toasted early & often and was dragged yards and yards by RBs.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

I wonder if Arrington has a brother who could play and take Dennards spot.  With the amount of money we are paying Arrington his whole family should be on the team working for free.  Maybe then him and his whole family combined could all cover 1 guy.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

While I think the Pats will lose this Sunday I suspect it will be really competitive. In 2009 the Pats were outmatched big time talent wise but only lost when Faulk bobbled a game winning first down catch (I still think he had the first but the Pats wasted their timeouts foolishly). The Pats led for most of that game with a pretty sorry defense. If the Pats offense plays like it did last night without losing the turnover battle they could easily win this. The Panthers defense is way better than Denver's and the Pats were stopped only by a fumble and Solder's brain spasm. The Pats ability to move the ball was very impressive and I saw only one drop. If Talib can get healthy the team can still go far if the offense continues to improve and avoid injury.

[/QUOTE]

Solder's brain spasm?  What happend to Mankins?  Mankins has been way worse.

[/QUOTE]

Mankins penalties annoy me but unless I am mistaken the Pats still managed to get the first down after his penalty. Solder's screw up killed a drive. I don't dislike Solder but he killed a drive there. He's a smart guy he knew he screwed up. The Pats ban_ged up defense gives the offense little margin for error and Solder screwed up plain and simple. I don't want to cut him or badmouth him needlessly. Hopefully he learned something and it won't happen again.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

I like Moore. I would love to give him another shot. I'm sure he can beat out Cole.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

It's funny, with Talib and Dennard, Arrington in the slot, I thought we clearly had the personnel to contain them. Now, we may not have any of them healthy.

[/QUOTE]

Well, look at this way, at least you have your whining excuses all lined up.  How was that awful Denver D vs KC?

[/QUOTE]

Bills 37 Jets 14

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I must confess I do not recall a year when the Pats have had so many injuries - very tough to take indeed.  I, too, have been looking forward to this game for some time.  On the postive side, it does appear that the O is pretty healthy. 

Sections
Shortcuts