Dennard pick of 2013?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Dennard pick of 2013?

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/michael-buchanan-steal-england-patriots-2013-draft-174300654.html

Oliver Thomas of Yahoo Sports is very positive on Michael Buchanan and compared him to the draft of Dennard and labels the pick as a steal. Hope he is right.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: Dennard pick of 2013?

In response to nomadfan's comment:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/michael-buchanan-steal-england-patriots-2013-draft-174300654.html

Oliver Thomas of Yahoo Sports is very positive on Michael Buchanan and compared him to the draft of Dennard and labels the pick as a steal. Hope he is right.

Does it really matter?we drafted Tavon Wilson in the 3rd round so we'll never win again! t

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

One would have to question  BB's speaking engagements! Usually there is a prospective player in the area he'ld like to sit and chat with... He even sent his whole staff to Champaign,IL too checkout  Buchanon...He might just be the Brady of the defensive draft picks.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

Does it really matter?we drafted Tavon Wilson in the 3rd round so we'll never win again! t

Oh wait, I meant Harmon. Either way BB has an ego, imagine the nads on this guy?? Thinking he can draft guys whenever he wants to. Pfft, it's not like he has 5 SB rings or anything. If he just stuck to the Mel Kiper draft board he would have won championships every year...

Anyway I agree BB found a guy with potential in Buch. He certainly has a habit of finding talent where nobody else is looking.

It's like he knows what he's doing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Oh wait, I meant Harmon. Either way BB has an ego, imagine the nads on this guy?? Thinking he can draft guys whenever he wants to. Pfft, it's not like he has 5 SB rings or anything. If he just stuck to the Mel Kiper draft board he would have won championships every year...

Anyway I agree BB found a guy with potential in Buch. He certainly has a habit of finding talent where nobody else is looking.

While you might be right in saying that Tavon Wilson might never be a star,he will be given every opportunity too shine! What difference does it make what round you are drafted in? You either make it or you don't.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

While you might be right in saying that Tavon Wilson might never be a star,he will be given every opportunity too shine! What difference does it make what round you are drafted in? You either make it or you don't.

I think true champ was being sarcastic 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

I thinkg they dropped for different reasons.

Dennard was a very good player the year he came out. He dropped strictly because of the legal troubles.

Buchanan, on the other hand, had a sub-par year. There was little in the video to warrant Buchanan drafted high. He dropped mainly due to on-field performance. If he can play like he did the year before that, then he'll be a very good player.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to wmasschilly's comment:

I think true champ was being sarcastic 

100%

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbruu. Show bredbruu's posts

hey nomad,

hows it goin?

did you read my comments of him that i wrote on a couple threads?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbruu. Show bredbruu's posts

One would have to question  BB's speaking engagements! Usually there is a prospective player in the area he'ld like to sit and chat with... He even sent his whole staff to Champaign,IL too checkout  Buchanon...He might just be the Brady of the defensive draft picks.

if that happened, while not comaprable to a qb for a team. that woudl be quite a coup.

i loved the film i saw. relentless in the pass rush.

Sections
Shortcuts