Dennard To Admit To Probation Violation

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Re: Dennard To Admit To Probation Violation

So he pled guilty to violating SOME part of his probation agreement, but what specific part, we don't actually know.

So perhaps a deal has been struck behind the scenes, or in this case, the state is trying to nail him big-time, and throw him away, for what appears to be a rather minor violation.

Well, he'll be around and playing for awhile, and even when that sentencing does come down, I suspect it'll be light at worst. 

Let's go Pats!

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

I don't like the timing. If he misses games in January, that could be devastating for the Pats.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

In response to FrankDooley's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to dreighver's comment:

[QUOTE]

So he pled guilty to violating SOME part of his probation agreement, but what specific part, we don't actually know.

So perhaps a deal has been struck behind the scenes, or in this case, the state is trying to nail him big-time, and throw him away, for what appears to be a rather minor violation.

Well, he'll be around and playing for awhile, and even when that sentencing does come down, I suspect it'll be light at worst. 

Let's go Pats!

That's right. It leads one to believe the situation has been plead to jail time of some kind in the offseason (probably 15 days or something) and that's it, outside of a fine/court costs.

It's comical how many times they've put this off.

There is clearly no evidence, so they're forcing him to admit he violated his probation which could be him being out pas 12 AM or something.

Regardless, he was arrested twice now for doing nothing.

I would never go back there ever again.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Queenie, clearly no evidence.  And at what point did assaulting a police office become "nothing"?  What an idiot. 

[/QUOTE]

nobody cares what you think buttchasm

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Ben Volin@BenVolin

Per @LJSedwards, Dennard due in court on DUI charge on 10/8. Prosecutor says he blew .107 (in field) and .153 (at detox) on partial samples

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

That is not what his lawyer said.  If that is true, he'd be in jail right now.

Also, how could it go higher as time passed? That makes no sense.  .10 and then higher after?

What was he doing? Drinking while waiting for the detox tests to come in? LMAO!

Smelly. All of it.

He'd be in jail right now if that was true. Period.

I believe that is why they framed the comment around "partial samples"...meaning he did not blow into the breathalyzer properly

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Also, how could it go higher as time passed? That makes no sense.  .10 and then higher after?

Smelly. All of it.

I believe that is why they framed the comment around "partial samples"...meaning he did not blow into the breathalyzer properly

[/QUOTE]

It still doesn't make sense.   

Regardless, he's going to play the season out, as I predicted. He'll see some minor  jail time this winter/spring and then be suspended 2 games starting next year, if the prosecution's case holds.

I think by him pleading guilty to the probation violation is a sign there is a deal in place so he can play out the season.

[/QUOTE]
    frank dooley is delusional , thinks people care what he thinks , clown

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

I don't like the timing. If he misses games in January, that could be devastating for the Pats.

Dec 5th is a Thursday, too. So that allows him to get back for Friday practice as well.  It's pretty clear there is no evidence of a DUI, other than an aggressive cop knowing charges are trumped up, that violates his probation.

This whole thing smelled from the outset as did his false arrest by an non-uniformed cop outside of a bar in the dark.  

The kid has basically been the target of racist cops or racist leadership at the Lincoln PD, obviously.  

You know NOTHING and need to stop calling the race card at every opportunity.

In order for him to be tried, the probation office presses the charges of Probation Violation.

NOT THE "so-called RACIST cops.  They arrested him on suspicion.  The Parol board decides if that is a violation or not, not the police.  The Parol Board takes it before the Judge,  seperately , if they do believe there was a violation.

There are 2 seperate issues here.  The origional charge and the  P violation.

People don't normally admit guilt when there is NO EVIDENCE!  Quite the opposite.

But we all know how your views are QUITE THE OPPOSITE of reality.

He actually doesn't even need to be found guilty of the origional offense for there to be a violation.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

In response to patriotrain's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

Smelly. All of it.

It still doesn't make sense.   

Regardless, he's going to play the season out, as I predicted. He'll see some minor  jail time this winter/spring and then be suspended 2 games starting next year, if the prosecution's case holds.

I think by him pleading guilty to the probation violation is a sign there is a deal in place so he can play out the season.

frank dooley is delusional , thinks people care what he thinks , clown

Sounds great, Bustchise. Good thing you used PatriotRain to go after Bustchise (you) in the same thread in order to keep your alias in the clear, so you think.

PSYCHO

as smart as you think you , phd, mensa society , all world football , you keep getting me confused with someone else, i am my own person, patriotrain , long time fan of all things boston.