Dennard to the big house

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: Dennard to the big house

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

Good news . . . corner position looks a little more secure than it did yesterday. Dennard just gets to vacation in jail after getting his Super Bowl ring next February.  Just a different spin on the Disney trip . . .

Disney: "Alfonzo Dennard, you and the New England Patriots just won the Super Bowl, what are you going to do next?"

Dennard: "I'm going to jail!"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Action-Jackson. Show Action-Jackson's posts

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

I thought I heard D&C talking about this on the radio this morning and said that Sheriff Goodell (did) suspend someone for an incident that happened (before) he was drafted. Can't remember who the player was they were talking about.....so it won't surprise me at all if that d!ckbag tries to suspend him.

It wouldn't at all surprise me.  Even though he wasn't employed by an NFL team at the time, he had participated in the NFL combine a few months earlier.  I assume that if someone is invited to participate in the NFL combine they are very much part of the NFL.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Sounds fair.....and I'll take a Jack and Coke

I second that notion.  Favorite drink bar none.

Obviously this isn't the best-case scenario, but it's damn near a break for Dennard.  His NFL career isn't put in jeopardy and you can bet he'll have max security while serving his 30 days.  I think the whole situation was pretty lame but this is the price you pay for making contact with an officer during an altercation.  

Rogene Goodell better not impose a suspension that happened before his NFL career, not to mention he's doing his time for his actions.  

I read somewhere that Good for Nothing Goodall will not be able to suspend him due to the fact that the offense happened BEFORE he was drafted so he was not employed by the NFL yet therefore he cannot be punished?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to tanbass' comment:

I thought I heard D&C talking about this on the radio this morning and said that Sheriff Goodell (did) suspend someone for an incident that happened (before) he was drafted. Can't remember who the player was they were talking about.....so it won't surprise me at all if that d!ckbag tries to suspend him.

Sorry TFB didn't read your post-didn't mean to duplicate. My bad.

It wouldn't at all surprise me.  Even though he wasn't employed by an NFL team at the time, he had participated in the NFL combine a few months earlier.  I assume that if someone is invited to participate in the NFL combine they are very much part of the NFL.