Dennard Update

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Dennard Update

Per Reiss...

Following up on cornerback Alfonzo Dennard. Last Tuesday, Dennard – who started on the right side last year -- was carted off the field last week with a left shoulder injury. Seeing Dennard working off to the side at Tuesday's practice, as part of a larger group of players rehabilitating, was an indication that the injury wasn't overly serious. This was one of the most important take-aways from Tuesday's practice from this view.

Best news I've gotten all week.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: Dennard Update

Hear, hear!  Very good news.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

If true GREAT NEWS... I know he is not an all pro and only a 2nd year player but he has shown the he is deserving of the starting job and the secondary needs cohesion and depth.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

If true GREAT NEWS... I know he is not an all pro and only a 2nd year player but he has shown the he is deserving of the starting job and the secondary needs cohesion and depth.

He's all pro to the Pats, if you know what I mean.  I just hope Arrington stays in the slot.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Good news.  I still wonder (and obviously this is a BIG if) if he starts on the outside over a healthy Ras-I.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Good news.  I still wonder (and obviously this is a BIG if) if he starts on the outside over a healthy Ras-I.

You would think Dennard would still start based on the each players resume unless Ras-I has some extrodinary camp where he far out plays Dennard.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

Good news indeed.  I want to see him and Rasi push one another for that second starting spot. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to agill1970's comment:

Good news indeed.  I want to see him and Rasi push one another for that second starting spot. 

Exactly, great competition at that position with Logan getting some reps as the 5th CB.  The depth is great, but I really hope they stay healthy. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

great news. Hopefully he gets back to full practice in a couple weeks

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Much better than any Tebow news!

Earth to Woody, Mike and Rex!!..............
    Two bad QB's, DO NOT equal a good one!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Ras-I and Dennard competing for number 2 will make for a fun camp. I hope Ras-I stays healthy enough to push Zo.

Aaron Dobson # 17; Tom Brady's new best friend.