DENNARD will be missing at least all of TRAINING CAMP and could miss the first 4 games!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Re: DENNARD will be missing at least all of TRAINING CAMP and could miss the first 4 games!

You hit a cop you go away.That's it.

So this week it was Dennard killing the so called "patriot waty"and last week it was Gronkowski.

Who's next?The pats are turning into the Miami Hurricanes of old!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: DENNARD will be missing at least all of TRAINING CAMP and could miss the first 4 games!

In response to JRABBB's comment:

So this week it was Dennard killing the so called "patriot waty"and last week it was Gronkowski.

This happened before Dennard ever became a Patriot.  He has been solid while being a Patriot.  Your argument is once again off base just like all your other posts on here.  You are a joke, pal!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

In response to JRABBB's comment:

No, judges can be swayed.

"Yer OnHer, my client already lost a million bucks for this one moment of indescretion.  Can you name me anyone else in America who paid that dearly for his innocent night out on the town and one second of indescretion?  He can't help it if he's been working on those Nautilus machines.  Yer OnHer, my client is exactly the kind of person who has made something good of his life.  He's lived a perfectly clean upper middle class life except for an eight grand NFL fine for a hit out of bounds.  My client is the pride of the Nebraska Cornhuskers, a boy who pulled himself up out of poverty by his own bootstraps and is now going somewhere with his life.  You wouldn't want to punish the best example in the state, would you?  Not with all the football supporters watching?  They voted for you!"

Sections
Shortcuts