Dennis Byrd's speech

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheCurtainStainer. Show TheCurtainStainer's posts

Dennis Byrd's speech

I think Saturday's speech by Dennis Byrd to the Jets will go down in history as a significant moment in pro football.  I don't think the Pats had a chance after that.  The Jets were on a mission and the Pats were still basking in Tommy Boy's Justin Bieber immitation and the obvious anomally of that weird Monday Night in December.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Dennis Byrd's speech

In Response to Dennis Byrd's speech:
    I think Saturday's speech by Dennis Byrd to the Jets will go down in history as a significant moment in pro football.  I don't think the Pats had a chance after that.  The Jets were on a mission and the Pats were still basking in Tommy Boy's Justin Bieber immitation and the obvious anomally of that weird Monday Night in December.
    Posted by TheCurtainStainer

I think his actually "rising and walking" will go down more as a significant moment in pro football......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheCurtainStainer. Show TheCurtainStainer's posts

Re: Dennis Byrd's speech

In Response to Re: Dennis Byrd's speech:
    In Response to Dennis Byrd's speech : I think his actually "rising and walking" will go down more as a significant moment in pro football......
    Posted by Rocky

Obviously agree.

Sections
Shortcuts