Dennis Pitta Dislocated Hip

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Dennis Pitta Dislocated Hip

After week 1

Broncos 1-0

Ravens 0-1

I think Pitta will be out longer then week1.  Too bad for him, promising TE.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet 4m

#Ravens TE Dennis Pitta is undergoing surgery for his dislocated hip right now, confirming @RavensInsider report. Clearly something serious.

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

If the Pats would have drafted Pitta instead of Hernandez then we wouldn't have just lost a TE to prison and Pitta wouldn't have just got hurt, possibly out for season.  Think about that for a second.. mind blown.

Pitta just signed a 1 year contract as him and the Ravens couldn't come to a long term agreement.  I thought Pitta was on his way to being a very good TE in the NFL and now this.  Would have loved him in NE.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter 8m

Ravens TE Dennis Pitta is expected to be out for the year with a dislocated hip, per ESPN source.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

I woulnd't wish ill will on any player but if you will recall our Mr. Clovin was never quite the same after that injury.....Pretty nasty stuff...

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

In response to russgriswold's comment:

My favorite part of this thread is Baltimore confirming it's a dislocated hip and now Fat Virgin is on here telling the board that the public has not been informed of what the injury really is.

Cannot be made up. Can't.

yes, Queenie because "specifically what the injury is" means the same as "what the injury really is".

As we know, all injuries are the same.  There are not different grades of sprains, breaks and dislocations.  

Are you really this dumb?  It's got to be an act.  

Yes, hips dislocate in different degrees. LOL!

You're asking me if I am dumb and then saying a dislocation has various degrees like a tear or sprain?

bawhahaahah!

Awbahahaahah!

I really didn't think it was possible for you to look like any more of an idiot, but you've done it again, Queenie.  What a complete flippin moron you are.  No need to for me to post any more than the first three sentences.  What a tool!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dislocation_of_hip

Dislocation of the hip is a common injury to the hip joint. Dislocation occurs when the ball–shaped head of the femur comes out of the cup–shaped acetabulum set in the pelvis. This may happen to a varying degree.

If Russ is so wrong then why is ESPN reporting he's out for the year?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp13/story/_/id/9514415/baltimore-ravens-dennis-pitta-done-season-due-dislocated-hip-source-says

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

Well...I'll try this again......

Bo Jackson had a dislocated hip...didn't work out to well for him.....

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Really sorry to hear about Pitta... I wish him the speediest of recoveries. Hope he can return to his previous form -- he's a really solid player when healthy.

Rather sad to see this situation being used to further advance agendas of particular posters. 

Let's go Pats!

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from copydog. Show copydog's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to dreighver's comment:

[QUOTE]

Really sorry to hear about Pitta... I wish him the speediest of recoveries. Hope he can return to his previous form -- he's a really solid player when healthy.

Rather sad to see this situation being used to further advance agendas of particular posters. 

Let's go Pats!

I;ve done nothing. I simply was posting NFL news, an AFC rival team of ours, and the Jets troll has decided to try to derail it, because he knows this season ending injury is one more massive blow for the Ravens.

Our team is also in the AFC.

Go the source. We have a troll. His name is Bustchise.  Report Bustchise.

[/QUOTE]

Queenie? Are you still here? I thought you were either going to back up your post or leave? What's the deal?  Are you renegging again?

[/QUOTE]

I have no idea what you are babbling about here again with your "very, very unique" commentary.

It appears to everyone reading this that you are moritified that you backed Baltimore's arrogant prognosis for announcing ONLY Pitta out for Week 1 and not beyond, and now realizing it's the whole year.

bawahaha

Hey, that's ok, I'd be a little embarrassed at such childish thinking as well, but what's funny is, I don't use a childish approach to analyzing things, so I don't have the problems you have here with your small wee wee all insecure in your Mark Sanchise, or shall I say "Bustchise" jersey.

Suggestion: Don't be a moron (very tought for you), don't use wishful thinking and don't knee jerk opinions or decisions.

Hey, do you think Mike Goodson, your premier FA signing back in March will figure out where COurtland, NY is anytime soon?

[/QUOTE]

Don't you recall using the phrase "very very unique" Queenie?  I suppose you just don't know what unique (or arrogant, apparently) mean. 

Irregardless, why are you still here?   You were suppose to back up your claims or leave.  What's the hold up Queenie? Are you still doubled over from the gigantic kick in the jimmy you took?

[/QUOTE]

What did you kick him in?..The "ruler" or the "harvest"? Neither makes much sense!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

[QUOTE]

Let's go Pats!

I;ve done nothing. I simply was posting NFL news, an AFC rival team of ours, and the Jets troll has decided to try to derail it, because he knows this season ending injury is one more massive blow for the Ravens.

Our team is also in the AFC.

Go the source. We have a troll. His name is Bustchise.  Report Bustchise.

[/QUOTE]

You're assuming things, Rusty. I never once mentioned your name specifically.

No need to be jumpy, and assume everyone has their eye on you. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

In response to GO47's comment:

My favorite part of this thread is Baltimore confirming it's a dislocated hip and now Fat Virgin is on here telling the board that the public has not been informed of what the injury really is.

Cannot be made up. Can't.

yes, Queenie because "specifically what the injury is" means the same as "what the injury really is".

As we know, all injuries are the same.  There are not different grades of sprains, breaks and dislocations.  

Are you really this dumb?  It's got to be an act.  

Yes, hips dislocate in different degrees. LOL!

You're asking me if I am dumb and then saying a dislocation has various degrees like a tear or sprain?

bawhahaahah!

Awbahahaahah!

I really didn't think it was possible for you to look like any more of an idiot, but you've done it again, Queenie.  What a complete flippin moron you are.  No need to for me to post any more than the first three sentences.  What a tool!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dislocation_of_hip

Dislocation of the hip is a common injury to the hip joint. Dislocation occurs when the ball–shaped head of the femur comes out of the cup–shaped acetabulum set in the pelvis. This may happen to a varying degree.

If Russ is so wrong then why is ESPN reporting he's out for the year?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp13/story/_/id/9514415/baltimore-ravens-dennis-pitta-done-season-due-dislocated-hip-source-says

Who said he wasn't out for the year?  I didn't say if he's miss a day, miss a year or never play again.  I said that we did not know the severity and that the Raven's stating that he's been ruled out for the first game is not arrogant.  Try reading up before you post, that way you don't look like a queenie.

It's been a while since I've looked at these postings and to tell you the truth after reading yours it's obvious I haven't missed much. Now that training camp has started I was hoping to read some good post about football not your crap. Do you ever post anything other than trash Russ and the Patriots?

25. This post has been removed.