Dennis Pitta Dislocated Hip

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from copydog. Show copydog's posts

Re: Dennis Pitta Dislocated Hip

In response to APpats21's comment:

In response to russgriswold's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"Copydog" is a new Bustchise board name, folks.  He's used the opportunity to have a first post with it to ask a question and then sign back in with Bustchise to answer his own question, but under a different board name.

Sick.

Dahmer level.

All that because he cannot stand the fact the Ravens, a potential AFC rival for NE in 2013, have sustained a devastating loss on offense, alongside so many other losses on defense in the offseason. lmao

Pretty sure that's MelWitt. It's more his style.

[/QUOTE]

LMFAO....

Man, Russ...take it easy man...lol...really, Phat Rex is a moron but....lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from copydog. Show copydog's posts

Only when necessary...the old one was banned...don't go into the Red Sox threads...they have NO sense of humor at ALL...and never, ever use the "c" word there...c-h-o-k-e!

Just a bunch of old women there...like Phat Rex, but without the depends

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from copydog. Show copydog's posts

Man...you guys gotta lighten up!...LMAO!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Rust take a break... no need to fight every battle.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

-- Baltimore Ravens tight end Dennis Pitta is undergoing surgery and will miss the entire 2013 season after dislocating his hip in practice Saturday, a league source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

The injury occurred when Pitta collided with safety James Ihedigbo in the back of the end zone vying for a pass from Joe Flacco. Pitta lay prone for several minutes before being carted off the field

Good call Rust, and more egg on the face of the loser Butch. Its unfortuante what happened to Pitta, but I find it ironic that Ihedigbo helped the Pats more as a member of the Ravens than he did wearing our uniform!

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

-- Baltimore Ravens tight end Dennis Pitta is undergoing surgery and will miss the entire 2013 season after dislocating his hip in practice Saturday, a league source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

The injury occurred when Pitta collided with safety James Ihedigbo in the back of the end zone vying for a pass from Joe Flacco. Pitta lay prone for several minutes before being carted off the field

Good call Rust, and more egg on the face of the loser Butch. Its unfortuante what happened to Pitta, but I find it ironic that Ihedigbo helped the Pats more as a member of the Ravens than he did wearing our uniform!

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

Pitta is done for the year. The word now is that he has a fractured hip, not a "dislocated hip", and needed immediate surgery. Tough break for this fine player...who was entering his "contract" year.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

[QUOTE]

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

Pitta is done for the year. The word now is that he has a fractured hip, not a "dislocated hip", and needed immediate surgery. Tough break for this fine player...who was entering his "contract" year.

[/QUOTE]

Ravens and Pitta couldn't come to terms on a long term deal prior to this season so he signed a 1 year $2 mill contract.  Hope he can come back strong, thought he was going to be a real good and exciting TE.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Losing Pitta for the year is a tough blow for the Ravens. Needless to say, we will see how good Joe Flacco really is this year, with two of his top receiving options from last year (Boldin and Pitta) gone. I'm not sold on Torrey Smith as a #1 receiving option. To me, he is a guy i'd love to have as my team's #2 WR, but if he is the #1 WR, i'd be concerned. However, he could prove me wrong.

The AFC North continues to tip in the Bengals favor...i'll be interested to see if they can take it this year.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

Losing Pitta for the year is a tough blow for the Ravens. Needless to say, we will see how good Joe Flacco really is this year, with two of his top receiving options from last year (Boldin and Pitta) gone. I'm not sold on Torrey Smith as a #1 receiving option. To me, he is a guy i'd love to have as my team's #2 WR, but if he is the #1 WR, i'd be concerned. However, he could prove me wrong.

The AFC North continues to tip in the Bengals favor...i'll be interested to see if they can take it this year.

it is needless to say it...the guy went 11 td 0 ints and led his team to the sb and was named sb mvp

he has nothing to prove especially to a pats fan...give credit where it's due even if it was at ur expense

and lets not forget he led his team to the winning td in 11-if that kid holds that ball flacco knocks u guys out two years in a row-no he has nothing to prove to you

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

it is needless to say it...the guy went 11 td 0 ints and led his team to the sb and was named sb mvp

he has nothing to prove especially to a pats fan...give credit where it's due even if it was at ur expense

and lets not forget he led his team to the winning td in 11-if that kid holds that ball flacco knocks u guys out two years in a row-no he has nothing to prove to you

Where did I say he has to "prove" anything?  I want to see if he can overcome the changes to his receiving core (as I hinted at), as Brady had to do in 06 (and this year for that matter)...I think that is a sign of a great QB. Perhaps I wasn't being clear enough, but I thought I made my point. I already know Flacco is good...in fact, i've said it multiple times in the past when others have said he is "average" (and i'm talking before he won a SB). It's just a matter of if he can overcome this difficulty that he now faces.

Try again.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

Where did I say he has to "prove" anything? I want to see if he can overcome the changes to his receiving core (as I hinted at), as Brady had to do in 06 (and this year for that matter). I already know Flacco is good...in fact, i've said it multiple times in the past when others have said he is "average."

Then again, seeing as this is a Jints post I'm replaying to, I can't say I was expecting much.

GUnty likes to live in the past. Ironic how if Jones and Talib were present in the game Pitta played well in, now becomes an excuse for Pitta in 2013.

He has no idea how his agenda rolls on here.

Now, with Pitta gone in 2013 and how his urgent tone with Pitta being a big reason why Balt beat us, he deflects or acts like it means nothing.

LOL

I'll point out that I edited my post (it's different from what you quoted here) in order to be more clear.

Anyways, all I was saying is with Boldin and Pitta gone, and (IMO) Torrey Smith being a question mark as a #1 WR, Flacco is going to have to step it up this year if he wants to follow up his strong performance from last season. I never said he was bad or average, or that he has to "prove" he's good, as Jints seems to indicate. He can merely show that he is even better if he can continue on his performance form last year with a lesser receiving corps.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Where did I say he has to "prove" anything?  I want to see if he can overcome the changes to his receiving core (as I hinted at), as Brady had to do in 06 (and this year for that matter)...I think that is a sign of a great QB. Perhaps I wasn't being clear enough, but I thought I made my point. I already know Flacco is good...in fact, i've said it multiple times in the past when others have said he is "average" (and i'm talking before he won a SB). It's just a matter of if he can overcome this difficulty that he now faces.

Try again.

Needless to say, we will see how good Joe Flacco really is this year

yeah perhaps you weren't being "clear" enough...try again...oh wait i see you did

see if only u said it this way in the first place Ayyy

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Try again.

yeah perhaps you weren't being "clear" enough...try again...oh wait i see you did

Unless I'm blind, I don't see how that statement proves your point that Ayy stated Flacco has, "something to prove". 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

[/QUOTE]

it is needless to say it...the guy went 11 td 0 ints and led his team to the sb and was named sb mvp he has nothing to prove especially to a pats fan...give credit where it's due even if it was at ur expense

[/QUOTE]

IF?? If my aunt had ba11s she would be my uncle! Your better than trollish posts like this gints. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

[QUOTE]

Try again.

Unless I'm blind, I don't see how that statement proves your point that Ayy stated Flacco has, "something to prove". 

[/QUOTE]

He needs things to be stated very clearly for his trollish mind. I never even used the word "prove" in my original statement...I believed anyone with basic reading comprehension could see what I was getting at, but apparently I was wrong.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

By the way Jints, if you are really going to use the Lee Evans/Sterling Moore play as an excuse to defend Flacco, then I could just as easily use that Denver safety choking on the Jacoby Jones TD as an excuse to say the AFC championship should have been Denver vs New England. I don't want to play this game, but I am just making a point since you brought it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajYgQjWUk80

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Try again.

[/QUOTE]

He needs things to be stated very clearly for his trollish mind. I never even used the word "prove" in my original statement...I believed anyone with basic reading comprehension could see what I was getting at, but apparently I was wrong.

[/QUOTE]

Don't let Mr Objective the board cop gt to you. Woooooooo busted. Oh no there he goes grabbing his ticket book out of the front basket of his scooter! Your doomed now.   Woooooooo

hows dads boat running?  The bluefish running yet? You getting off the island this year? Fire island vaca. Yeah?   Oh that's right it's not off the island either. Maybe a cancun trip again!  Yay

Sections
Shortcuts