[QUOTE]

In response to dreighver's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to 42AND46's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

Losing Pitta for the year is a tough blow for the Ravens. Needless to say, we will see how good Joe Flacco really is this year, with two of his top receiving options from last year (Boldin and Pitta) gone. I'm not sold on Torrey Smith as a #1 receiving option. To me, he is a guy i'd love to have as my team's #2 WR, but if he is the #1 WR, i'd be concerned. However, he could prove me wrong.

The AFC North continues to tip in the Bengals favor...i'll be interested to see if they can take it this year.

it is needless to say it...the guy went 11 td 0 ints and led his team to the sb and was named sb mvp

he has nothing to prove especially to a pats fan...give credit where it's due even if it was at ur expense

and lets not forget he led his team to the winning td in 11-if that kid holds that ball flacco knocks u guys out two years in a row-no he has nothing to prove to you

Where did I say he has to "prove" anything?  I want to see if he can overcome the changes to his receiving core (as I hinted at), as Brady had to do in 06 (and this year for that matter)...I think that is a sign of a great QB. Perhaps I wasn't being clear enough, but I thought I made my point. I already know Flacco is good...in fact, i've said it multiple times in the past when others have said he is "average" (and i'm talking before he won a SB). It's just a matter of if he can overcome this difficulty that he now faces.

Try again.

Needless to say, we will see how good Joe Flacco really is this year

yeah perhaps you weren't being "clear" enough...try again...oh wait i see you did

see if only u said it this way in the first place Ayyy

Unless I'm blind, I don't see how that statement proves your point that Ayy stated Flacco has, "something to prove". 

[/QUOTE]

He needs things to be stated very clearly for his trollish mind. I never even used the word "prove" in my original statement...I believed anyone with basic reading comprehension could see what I was getting at, but apparently I was wrong.

[/QUOTE]

Don't let Mr Objective the board cop gt to you. Woooooooo busted. Oh no there he goes grabbing his ticket book out of the front basket of his scooter! Your doomed now.   Woooooooo

hows dads boat running?  The bluefish running yet? You getting off the island this year? Fire island vaca. Yeah?   Oh that's right it's not off the island either. Maybe a cancun trip again!  Yay

[/QUOTE]

LOL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from copydog. Show copydog's posts

Re: Dennis Pitta Dislocated Hip

Keeeeriist Rusty, do you sleep here? For cryin' out loud dude, sleep is necessary, this board AIN'T....take a break, the morons and trolls will be here later today, tomorrow, forever...

And for the record it  was one of the legion of wangless cretins that inhabit the Fraud sox threads that got the guillotine out for moi.......the soon to be in 2nd last place Fraud sox I mean...they have NO SENSE of humor at all.... even the talentless Yankees will eventually beat the sons of Tito in the standings....I smell the burning flesh stench of a monumental c-h-o-k-e coming up FAST....

The disloctaed hip/out for a year thing was easy to predict...it's an injury that ends careers all the time....once you do it, you never come back all the way...all the ligaments are so badly stretched and muscles damaged that it takes years to return to normal...it's why many old timers who have hip replacements have to walk with walkers for the rest of their lives...it's not the replacement joints, it's the damage to the soft tissues.....it's a bad deal.....ask Bo Jackson...he couldn't even play baseball again, not even DH.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

My guess is Ozzie goes after someone like Shancoe or whoever gets cut from other teams. The Bungles still have to show me something to win the AFC North, but they are clearly alot closer than they were 3 years ago.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

Still struggling with that BDC quote system Queenie?  I guess all those degrees couldn't stop you from being an idiot.

So, now what you're saying is that because the Ravens said he wasn't playing in week one and that they didn't use the word "indefinate" that it measn they were "arrogant" and trying to deceive you for two hours on a Saturday during training camp?  Tell me again about this giant conspiracy perpetrated by the Ravens called "injurygate".

What's your excuse? I realize there's probably no reasoning with you but you are half the problem with these useless, mindless, half-page long posts.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Losing Pitta for the year is a tough blow for the Ravens. Needless to say, we will see how good Joe Flacco really is this year, with two of his top receiving options from last year (Boldin and Pitta) gone. I'm not sold on Torrey Smith as a #1 receiving option. To me, he is a guy i'd love to have as my team's #2 WR, but if he is the #1 WR, i'd be concerned. However, he could prove me wrong.

The AFC North continues to tip in the Bengals favor...i'll be interested to see if they can take it this year.

it is needless to say it...the guy went 11 td 0 ints and led his team to the sb and was named sb mvp

he has nothing to prove especially to a pats fan...give credit where it's due even if it was at ur expense

and lets not forget he led his team to the winning td in 11-if that kid holds that ball flacco knocks u guys out two years in a row-no he has nothing to prove to you

Where did I say he has to "prove" anything?  I want to see if he can overcome the changes to his receiving core (as I hinted at), as Brady had to do in 06 (and this year for that matter)...I think that is a sign of a great QB. Perhaps I wasn't being clear enough, but I thought I made my point. I already know Flacco is good...in fact, i've said it multiple times in the past when others have said he is "average" (and i'm talking before he won a SB). It's just a matter of if he can overcome this difficulty that he now faces.

Try again.

yeah perhaps you weren't being "clear" enough...try again...oh wait i see you did

Unless I'm blind, I don't see how that statement proves your point that Ayy stated Flacco has, "something to prove". 

"we will see how good he really is" sounds like the unconvinced seeking proof to me!

i say again silly pats fans 11 0 sb mvp

Laughing

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Try again.

He needs things to be stated very clearly for his trollish mind. I never even used the word "prove" in my original statement...I believed anyone with basic reading comprehension could see what I was getting at, but apparently I was wrong.

i dont give a damn if u used that exact word or not-it's what u meant however u deny it

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Keep telling yourself that Jintsy :)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

By the way Jints, if you are really going to use the Lee Evans/Sterling Moore play as an excuse to defend Flacco, then I could just as easily use that Denver safety choking on the Jacoby Jones TD as an excuse to say the AFC championship should have been Denver vs New England. I don't want to play this game, but I am just making a point since you brought it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajYgQjWUk80

getting beat on a route is not the same as having a winning td pass right in your hands in the endzone...and i brought it up just add another reason why flacco has nothing to prove to a pats fan of all people

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Lol

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Try again.

Don't let Mr Objective the board cop gt to you. Woooooooo busted. Oh no there he goes grabbing his ticket book out of the front basket of his scooter! Your doomed now.   Woooooooo

hows dads boat running?  The bluefish running yet? You getting off the island this year? Fire island vaca. Yeah?   Oh that's right it's not off the island either. Maybe a cancun trip again!  Yay

yeah phil if u keep saying these things enough they'll be true...

you haven't been right yet, not once-not about ur silly reporting jri thing, not about me personally in any way shape or form-not even close -but u keep yapping and calling names and making personal judgements

u trying to think u know anything at all about me is as about as likely as the patriots beating the giants

Yell

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

it is needless to say it...the guy went 11 td 0 ints and led his team to the sb and was named sb mvp he has nothing to prove especially to a pats fan...give credit where it's due even if it was at ur expense

[/QUOTE]

IF?? If my aunt had ba11s she would be my uncle! Your better than trollish posts like this gints. 

[/QUOTE]

i honestly dont think it was trollish quags...just a point in flacco's favor he deserves in my opinion

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

I always like when Gunty and Fat Virgin ("Bustchise") troll together, holding hands in the same thread. It's so cute.

Any time an AFC rival team gets some bad news, they come swooping in to try deflect from it.

The jealousy is delicious. Jets and Giants will not make the playoffs again.   Giants haven't made it 3/4 years. Make it 4/5, showing how overrated Coughlin is.

Sheer luck in SBs ain't cutting it with playoffs missed at that rate.

yes russ as a giants fan i am jealous of the patriots

Undecided

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

I heard an interesting factoid: Flacco's completion percentage to receivers not named Boldin was 48 percent.  Does this sound correct?

Edit:  I tried to check this out.  I think this was just in the Superbowl.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Wasn't Ozzie tutored by BB? Well, great job then.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

I don't believe Pitta is as recognizable a name as Gronk. Seems the name Pitta excites you, no?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:

I heard an interesting factoid: Flacco's completion percentage to receivers not named Boldin was 48 percent.  Does this sound correct?

That is interesting Bo...but i bet that might be true of a lot of qb's and their go-to guy or no. 1 wr

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to GEAUX-TIGRES' comment:

Wasn't Ozzie tutored by BB? Well, great job then.

Laughing

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:

[QUOTE]

That is interesting Bo...but i bet that might be true of a lot of qb's and their go-to guy or no. 1 wr

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was only half listening when I heard it on ESPN or Boomer and Carton.  I'm becoming convinced that whoever said it was talking about the Superbowl only and we both know that a single game can be an aberration:)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

[QUOTE]

Try again.

yeah phil if u keep saying these things enough they'll be true...

you haven't been right yet, not once-not about ur silly reporting jri thing, not about me personally in any way shape or form-not even close -but u keep yapping and calling names and making personal judgements

u trying to think u know anything at all about me is as about as likely as the patriots beating the giants

Yell

[/QUOTE]

Lol yeah right.  You even said once dad took ya to cancun mr world traveler. The only thing that travels on you is your mouth   You just keep living in your little world handing out those all important tickets. You'll be the first one to cry foul when you inherit dads money and you get hit with a nice 45% tax. You long islanders are like that.  When's fire island?  next week? Maybe you should call me whitey, seems to be how you roll.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Jints reminds me of a teenage girl with his use of emoticons.

Sections
Shortcuts