Denver Broncos

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Denver Broncos

Peyton Manning has everything we as Pats fans want---Deep threat-Thomas -Decker and now Welker-I predict the Broncos are the favotites in the AFC to get to the big dance-tell me  as Pats fans we wouldn't want Brady to have Thomas,Decker and Welker underneath! Not sure who their TEs are but this offense under Manning looks formidable! Can the Pats PLEASE give Brady a DEEP threat reciever so the safeties can't play up tight!!! Not sure who there RBs are but these WR options are good. GIVE BRADY someone that can stretch the field - please Mr. BB. If the Pats can get a deep threat with our underneath stuff Brady will be unstoppable. It's not rocket science Pats need DLINE beef,(2 Picks) and a deep threat,(1 Pick), and we have a chance to go all the way!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: Denver Broncos

In response to jimmytantric's comment:

Peyton Manning has everything we as Pats fans want---Deep threat-Thomas -Decker and now Welker-I predict the Broncos are the favotites in the AFC to get to the big dance-tell me  as Pats fans we wouldn't want Brady to have Thomas,Decker and Welker underneath! Not sure who their TEs are but this offense under Manning looks formidable! Can the Pats PLEASE give Brady a DEEP threat reciever so the safeties can't play up tight!!! Not sure who there RBs are but these WR options are good. GIVE BRADY someone that can stretch the field - please Mr. BB. If the Pats can get a deep threat with our underneath stuff Brady will be unstoppable. It's not rocket science Pats need DLINE beef,(2 Picks) and a deep threat,(1 Pick), and we have a chance to go all the way!

speaking to the quire jimmy. rogers and dobson maybe or 1 and 1 of the small school big studs in rd 7 (johnson,etc)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

No Comment!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

What the heck! 

Yes, the Pats need a deeper threat to spread the field as I have been saying since they let Moss go.  And they need everyone to stay healthy.  

There is no denying the Broncos are going to be even better on offense then last season with the addition of Welker and Manning having last season to build off of.  

I think if the Pats add a legit deeper threat to the offense they will clearly be the favorite in the AFC.  If they don't then it's going to be tough getting past the Bronco's to the SB.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

What the heck! 

Yes, the Pats need a deeper threat to spread the field as I have been saying since they let Moss go.  And they need everyone to stay healthy.  

There is no denying the Broncos are going to be even better on offense then last season with the addition of Welker and Manning having last season to build off of.  

I think if the Pats add a legit deeper threat to the offense they will clearly be the favorite in the AFC.  If they don't then it's going to be tough getting past the Bronco's to the SB.

we need a legit pass rsuher and the big outside wr to be a threat for the sb (and if josh can call a game that doesnt gvie the gaem away.)

ideally some cb depth and abraham as well

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I guess I feel this way out of frustration. And I feel many other posters are just as frustrated by the Pats inability to land a big fast outside wideout. I just keep thinking how good this offense would be if the Pats had a top 5 wideout that could stretch the field. I think Brady would smash the offensive record books. Pats have everythuing else coverd-Good young Running backs,(Varren and Ridley),Great underneath guys in Amendola, Hernandez, Edelmen and Gronk. I'm really begging for the Pats to get "that guy" Like Allen.Hunter,Patterson, Hopkins, etc. I know WR is tough to gauge cominhg from College-but the thought of Brady having this last piece of the puzzle. If he had it I don't think 6,000 yards and 60 TDs are out of the question!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

broncos are the afc favorite as of now most likely, but with gomer, they will probobaly be one and done again.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:

I guess I feel this way out of frustration. And I feel many other posters are just as frustrated by the Pats inability to land a big fast outside wideout. I just keep thinking how good this offense would be if the Pats had a top 5 wideout that could stretch the field. I think Brady would smash the offensive record books. Pats have everythuing else coverd-Good young Running backs,(Varren and Ridley),Great underneath guys in Amendola, Hernandez, Edelmen and Gronk. I'm really begging for the Pats to get "that guy" Like Allen.Hunter,Patterson, Hopkins, etc. I know WR is tough to gauge cominhg from College-but the thought of Brady having this last piece of the puzzle. If he had it I don't think 6,000 yards and 60 TDs are out of the question!

patterson is a big risk. hunter a little risk

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

They almost and should have beaten the hottest team in the playoffs last year in coldish conditions. Next year they should be better.

Man, do they have an easy schedule next year.

The NFC East will at least provide 4 games that are not pushovers.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

The donkos are all hype

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:

They almost and should have beaten the hottest team in the playoffs last year in coldish conditions. Next year they should be better.

Manning Bowl week 2 from Met Life!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

I'm actually looking forward to watching that game. Since the Pats play the Jets on Thursday, I'll watch whatever looks good on Sunday. I will be rooting for the Giants that week (anything to give the Broncos a loss).

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

I'm actually looking forward to watching that game. Since the Pats play the Jets on Thursday, I'll watch whatever looks good on Sunday. I will be rooting for the Giants that week (anything to give the Broncos a loss).

well thats good because since loudmouth rex got there i root for pats to beat the jets

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

The Welker addition is easily offset by the loss of Dumervil.  Broncos were already set at WR.  We already owned that tissue paper D in Denver last year.  Denver will be a playoff team obviously, but I do not fear them.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tydog. Show Tydog's posts

Besides Von Miller Denvers D does not scare me. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from msteven. Show msteven's posts

The Patriots did not have a deep wide receiver when they won their superbowls.  They lost the 07 superbowl becouse they were beat in the trenches.  They were pushed around on the OL and did not have a pass rush.  The beat the "greatest show on turf" by having a better defense.  Moss created a great downfield threat but I do not see any rings from that.  BB is building this team the correct way.  Strong defense, control the line of scrimmage, and ball control.  The Patriots have been able to put up point the last few years until it came to the critical games.  They were not able to win unless they scored 3 touchdowns or more.  They need a defense that can go 3 and out on a regular basis.  They need an offense that can control the game. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Amendola. Show Brady2Amendola's posts

Broncos have NO DEFENSE i think they will go 11-5 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to msteven's comment:

The Patriots did not have a deep wide receiver when they won their superbowls.  They lost the 07 superbowl becouse they were beat in the trenches.  They were pushed around on the OL and did not have a pass rush.  The beat the "greatest show on turf" by having a better defense.  Moss created a great downfield threat but I do not see any rings from that.  BB is building this team the correct way.  Strong defense, control the line of scrimmage, and ball control.  The Patriots have been able to put up point the last few years until it came to the critical games.  They were not able to win unless they scored 3 touchdowns or more.  They need a defense that can go 3 and out on a regular basis.  They need an offense that can control the game. 

They might not have had a deep threat reciever but they had a really good Defense. Makes up for a lot of stalled offense possesions.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

Preposterous. The Pats D picked Eli once and allowed 10 points.  No pass rush?  Seymour, Wilfork, Seau, Colvin, Thomas, Vrabel, Bruschi provided no pass rush?  LOL

Dude, please.

Our offense SUCKED donkey taint and your QB lobbed a wounded duck ball into the air on 3 holding calls not called to help make it more exciting.

Get over it.  It was the luckiest thing in SB history.

allowed 10 pts? new math?

oh so now the refs didnt call holding to make it more exciting? hahahahaha!

it's such a pleasures being Pats Daddy's  Laughing

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

That's why I hope they draft 2 DT's and an OLB or a DE with the first 3 picks. This will setup the d line for years.  keep the opponents O on the sidelines, just like the old days and run the ball more. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mia76. Show mia76's posts

Sorry - so Denver has some pieces that make them a contender - big deal. So do about 8 other teams including the patriots. You are complaining about a Pats team that had the best scoring offense last year. And I am sure had the best offense cummulatively over the past 5 years.

And now you are complaining that they have what half the posters on this board call 'butter fingers Welker' or something similar. He was the reason that we lost one superbowl and why the offense collapsed in the AFC title game last year. I don't actually believe that stuff - Welker has been a great palyer for the Pats, but to read half the posts on him you would believe he is the 'cause'.

And you are all fired up about Manning leading the Broncos to the SB - a guy that has lost more playoff games than any other QB in history not named Farve (they are tied at 11) and has a .450 record in the post season. Seems to me the chances are greater that he will discover some new way to lose in the playoffs than actual win his second SB regardless of who he has as receivers.

I'll take my chances with the winningest QB in history - at 17-7 I like the Pat's chances just fine. (and the coach isn't too bad either!)