1. You have chosen to ignore posts from condognh. Show condognh's posts

Denver/ Cincy/ Pitt

who you want to face?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Re: Denver/ Cincy/ Pitt

I'll take Denver please.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

It doesn't matter as long as the Pats beat them.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Right, I think the Patriots would all three so i doesn't matter.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from e4smith. Show e4smith's posts

Is this a serious question?

I'll take the worst playoff team in recent memory.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

steeler, only cuz they're the toughest challenge of the 3. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

Easy choice, Denver. If the weather is like today balmy and in the high 40's or 50's the Pats should win by 30 easy. Every year a team like this one gets into the playoffs and backs in with a really crappy record like 8-8 usually that team is the Jests.  That's the only way the Jet's are able to qualify, by backing in.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Denver is the easiest to beat, but probably won't get past the Steelers, even with Mendenhall hurt. I suspect Cincy will beat Houston, which means we likely get Cincy. Their receivers will challenge our pass coverage, but I think we'll be able to score enough against them to win. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

In Response to Re: Denver/ Cincy/ Pitt:
    [QUOTE]Denver is the easiest to beat, but probably won't get past the Steelers, even with Mendenhall hurt. I suspect Cincy will beat Houston, which means we likely get Cincy. Their receivers will challenge our pass coverage, but I think we'll be able to score enough against them to win. 
    Posted by prolate0spheroid[/QUOTE]

I feel this is the more likely scenario for who we would play in the div round and I'm confident the Pat's would prevail. I don't see Denver beating the Steelers, so the Squeelers and the Ravens can beat up on each other a little more. That's fine with me.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

not sure which would be easier pitt or denver, (pitt being that rapistberger/mendenhall are injured)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

In Response to Re: Denver/ Cincy/ Pitt:
    [QUOTE]Denver is the easiest to beat, but probably won't get past the Steelers, even with Mendenhall hurt. I suspect Cincy will beat Houston, which means we likely get Cincy. Their receivers will challenge our pass coverage, but I think we'll be able to score enough against them to win. 
    Posted by prolate0spheroid[/QUOTE]
    I agree.  We will likely face Cincy.  PIT and BAL should be close to pick 'em even though BAL beat PIT twice.  Beating PIT 3 times in one season is a tall order for any team.

I see us beating Cincy then running into trouble against either BAL or PIT even at home.  Having the worst defense in the NFL while going up against top defenses worries me.  I'd almost like our chances against GB in the SB better because it will be a shoot out and Brady thrives in those types of games.  GB's D isn't much better than ours, in fact they've given up more points than us.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

IMHO - the Pats will maul Denver or Cincy..  Pittsburgh, it depends on the health of that D.  Regardless of who it is, none of the above mentioned team's offenses seem to be clicking right now and their defenses have not faced the likes of the Pats offense as it has been playing lately.  Pitt will have a BIG issue with Mendenhall possibly out for the season and Big Ben not exactly fleet of foot right now and not having a bye weekend to rest the high ankle sprain.  I like the Pats chances right now!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

No one in the AFC scares me, bring em all in to the Razor. We'll f@ck them all up! 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from myaim45. Show myaim45's posts

Denver of course, Tebow has been horendous.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from taljr. Show taljr's posts

Pitt will probably find an ugly way to foxboro.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Good god, Denver please, lol. Twice on Sunday too. They are one of the worst teams to sneak into the playoffs in a while. But NE will likely end up hosting Pitt or Cincy. I have no preference there, outside of liking to see Turdlisburger lose in NE.