Denver could run the table.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Denver could run the table.

Looking at their schedule and that they have improved the Broncos may not lose another game during the season. The Patriots would have the tie break if they finish with the same record. Facing Peyton Manning in Denver for a playoff game would be tough. 

The Steelers have two games with the injury ridden Ravens, other than that their schedule looks easy too. The Steelers don't present as much of a threat though. We will find out how good the colts are next week, same with Houston a few weeks later. Playing in Denver would be the toughest AFC playoff opponent IMO.  We should be able to beat them all.

Just looking ahead as we head down to the 2nd half of the season.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

Re: Denver could run the table.

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to sporter81's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Looking at their schedule and that they have improved the Broncos may not lose another game during the season. The Patriots would have the tie break if they finish with the same record. Facing Peyton Manning in Denver for a playoff game would be tough. 

The Steelers have two games with the injury ridden Ravens, other than that their schedule looks easy too. The Steelers don't present as much of a threat though. We will find out how good the colts are next week, same with Houston a few weeks later. Playing in Denver would be the toughest AFC playoff opponent IMO.  We should be able to beat them all.

Just looking ahead as we head down to the 2nd half of the season.

[/QUOTE]

that will make peyton comeback player of the year and mvp

[/QUOTE]

Not MVP. Too much of the season remains and Denver won a playoff game with Tebow last year. Hard to say MVP when that happend. Comeback player, I'd have to agree.  I didn't think he'd be performing as well as he has. So if his health holds, comeback player you bet.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Yes, I agree. I had posted earlier I believe that the Broncos will hold home field advantage right thru the AFC championship game. Denver is a tough place to go into and win. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I think something to think about is that Peyton will - for the first time in his career - have to play in the cold throughout the playoffs. I actually think this is going to help him because he will be prepared for it - he will be practicing in it for a month - something he never got a chance to do in Indy. This portion of his game (considered a weakness) may not become a problem if he comes here in January.

I can't believe this guy is even playing anymore. I watched him a few times at the begining of the year and I thought he was cooked...arm was dead, ball was just fluttering in the wind on anything outside. What the heck happened?! Anyone ever look at this guy's career statistics? It's insane.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

After the 1-2 start here in Denver the fans were ready to jump ship and call the coast guard.....With the 2-3 start the fans were wanting Tebow back

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

True. At this moment and time Denver has 2 teams left on their schedule who currently have a .500 record or better, vs. 5 for the Texans...and 5 for the Patriots.

It appears the Texans have the toughest schedule overall between these 3 teams.

However, strength of schedule is always controversial, many peeps think it's meaningless.

In regards to the Patriots - they have to win the remaining division games.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:

True. At this moment and time Denver has 2 teams left on their schedule who currently have a .500 record or better, vs. 5 for the Texans...and 5 for the Patriots. It appears the Texans have the toughest schedule overall between these 3 teams. However, strength of schedule is always controversial, many peeps think it's meaningless. In regards to the Patriots - they have to win the remaining division games.

I wouldn't go so far and call strength of schedule meaningless but it's getting close. All 32 teams are some shade of average.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/every-team-in-the-nfl-is-bad-this-year-2012-10#ixzz2BvIAq25n

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

uhh they gave manning mvp when his backup came in and won 3 of 4 games.  i think the year he got co mvp with mcnair.