Denver Hadn't Played Anyone In 2 Months

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Re: Denver Hadn't Played Anyone In 2 Months

Maybe because they were ranked 3rd overall and playing at home. That's why. Hope you get by Texans and Ravens.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Here's where I have to agree with Rusty. TB did cost his team to advance in the POs. Last I remember was against the Jets and should have lost to the Ravens last year with his 57 QB rating. Can't argue against known facts.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

The officiating was indeed horrible, but most of it went against the Broncos, that being said, that doesn't excuse the loss.

I don't think the Broncos weak schedule is what hurt them. Pats arguably had a weaker schedule going into last years playoffs and they still made it to the Super Bowl

2 things that I believe are the biggest difference:

1. BB is a much better coach than John Fox

2. Brady is better than Manning.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So true about Denver's schedule. I also thought the ravens played as good as they possibly could today as well...especially on offense. this is proof that it doesn't matter about first meetings, everything changes in the playoffs .

i live in houston and the buzz here all week has been optimistic. The talking heads here think the houston d will shut down the pats o, and will make tb average. They also don't seem to worried about Gronk or the pats d...just like the first meeting.

i think,this game stays close...too close. In the end, I think the pats win, but I see a 7 or 3 point differentials...no blowouts, unless tb and the o come out hot, and force schaub to throw to win the game.

[/QUOTE]

It doesn't matter when your team has balls but when your team collectively leaves a puddle under the bus going home it matters a lot. Balt, Pit, ehck even the Jets can shake a loss off and come back stronger but the way Hou just feel apart after they faced the Pats makes me wonder. Esp, given the looks on their faces after the game. THey just weren't physically beaten they were mentally beaten. They are the type of team that will come in swinging but if they get decked hard early they will turtle

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

I said 'Hope you' not 'I'm hoping'. And I call it as I see it. It matters not to me who wins the SB since my dog isn't in the fight. I always try to be objective. That comes from my coaching tenure at a perennial nationally ranked hs team. We played the games, the staff remained non critical in a loss and we moved on. Which is exactly what I'm doing now. I've seen every SB always in hopes of seeing the next greatest one. If the Pats get there, I want to see a game to remember for all times. I won't rout for either team, just great play. That's what I'm hoping for. You guys need to get there first. My 2 sense.

8. This post has been removed.