Denver headlines..........lol

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Denver headlines..........lol

Kiszla: Broncos' meltdown at New England raises big questions By Mark Kiszla
    The Denver Post

Paige: Epic collapse by Broncos vs. Patriots a tough loss to swallow By Woody Paige
    The Denver Post

Tom Brady, Patriots rally past 24-point Broncos lead to stun Peyton Manning By Mike Klis
    The Denver Post

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Denver headlines..........lol

Not going to hide it, I've always liked the Broncos.  It's Peyton Manning I dislike and his media entourage I hate.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I did not check the Denver papers leading up to this game...  I presume they all thought a win by Denver was a slam dunk?

Secondly, how many Denver fans watched the AMAs for most of the second half thinking the team had this in the bag?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not going to hide it, I've always liked the Broncos.

[/QUOTE]

Such perverse tendencies should remain in the closet bsl. Laughing

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thomas_Paine. Show Thomas_Paine's posts

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/11/24/ridleys-latest-fumble-leads-to-early-broncos-lead/#comments

You should read these comments.  They are pretty funny after their team choked.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

BB knew it all when he took the wind in OT. I'll bet the Denvertonians, or at least those with an ounce of football knowledge, cringed when they heard what the game conditions were going to be. The others were on their Rocky Mountain High (medicinal purposes only, no doubt). Pay A Ton does NOT like cold weather, especially when he's got to play outdoors in it.

I'm wondering if the NFL front office took really good notes on yesterday's East Coast games? Put the Saints in the game instead of the Brokebacks, and it could very well have been the upcoming Super Bowl. Classic conditions to put on THE crown jewell of the season on in. Turnovers all over the place, a world class QB being reduced to handing off the ball. really GREAT and consistent defense exhibited by both teams....... Makes me want to shell out $1000 for a game ticket,  $300 for a hotel room for a few nights, God knows how much for basic meals, and ground transportation. The only thing missing last night was the snow. Proves the NFL only cares about the dollar, NOT the game, or how it's best presented to the fans. Once this game is over, the ticket prices will be set, based on what they paid for this upcoming game.

Another reason why I like college football much better. It's when adults, allegedly with more knowledge and the "best interest of the game" in mind, get involved is when things come down to the BCS, next year's playoffs, and this upcoming Super Bowl. Gotta chase the dollar......    

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

In response to Thomas_Paine's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/11/24/ridleys-latest-fumble-leads-to-early-broncos-lead/#comments

You should read these comments.  They are pretty funny after their team choked.

[/QUOTE]

love it!!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Too bad we couldnt see their faces as the game unraveled before them. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

wow too funny.  I would respond but they wont come back

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

Did you read their so called writers. They gave absolutely no credit to the Pats at all. It was not so much that the Pats won but the Broncos just blew it. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

woody paige.......LOL   ...  Stick a hook in that mouth...lol.

17. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts