Denver just released Andra Davis..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maddog67. Show Maddog67's posts

Denver just released Andra Davis..

This guy is a stud 250lb ILB ... could be the run stopping ILB we need ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjaycee. Show jjaycee's posts

Re: Denver just released Andra Davis..

DAVIS IS LISTED AT 6'1"-TOO SHORT FOR MY MONEY, AND ALSO FOR BB'S
    REQUIREMENTS.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I'd find out what he wants and if it isn't to much I'd jump all over it. He and Mayo with McKenzie backing up would set the ILB position and allow Guyton to roam ILB and OLB. Would allow drafting a young OLB less risky if the inside spot is set

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

Also a big time character guy. Sign him!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejoshuatree28. Show thejoshuatree28's posts

In Response to Re: Denver just released Andra Davis..:
    DAVIS IS LISTED AT 6'1"-TOO SHORT FOR MY MONEY, AND ALSO FOR BB'S REQUIREMENTS.
    Posted by jaycee1m

Mayo is 6-1 I guess he is to short too

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

Scouting report courtesy of ESPN:

Might be worth a look but hardly qualifies as a "stud"

Comment: Davis is a high-character, competitive player who brings excellent leadership. He is smart player who gets his teammates aligned and is quick to read the play, but his body often doesn't react and respond as quickly as his mind. He is a fearless player and never hesitates to insert versus the run or lay into a receiver coming across the middle. However, Davis isn't agile, quick or fast enough to make enough impact plays and upper-tier, pass-catching running backs and tight ends are more than he can handle. He also has marginal size when taking on centers or guards in the run game and can be engulfed. He is too slow to shed and has average overall take-on power, especially as the game goes on because he is an older player with stamina concerns.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

no thank you, pass

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

The stupid height requirement is only for OLB's. There's no height premium for ILB's.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nvrgivuponPATS. Show nvrgivuponPATS's posts

Just a reminder...Tedy Bruschi was only 6' 1".  Was he to small?  He was top notch. Think before you say something or worry bout some of these players size.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcappy. Show jcappy's posts

So, why are the Denver Pats releasing him??  I don't get it unless they're stacked at middle.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maddog67. Show Maddog67's posts

Scouting report courtesy of ESPN: Might be worth a look but hardly qualifies as a "stud"

In this case I'm not saying "stud" because he's an all pro .. but because when he hits you ... you go down (unlike some of our current defenders)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

NO ONE IN DENVER SEEMS TO HAVE ANY ANSWER AS TO WHY HE WAS AS IT LEAVES THE BRONCOS WITH AS MANY STARTING ILB'ERS AS THE PETRIOTS HAVE STARTING T.E.'S.NONE!MAYBE THE BRONCOS HAVE DEAL COMING UP FOR AN ILB'ER BUT EVEN IF THAT IS TRUE(AND NO ONE HAS AN INKLING OF WHO IT MIGHT BE IN THE DENVER MEDIA AS OF THIS POINT)WHY WOULDN'T YOU KEEP A GUY WHO HAD NEARLY A HUNDRED TACKLES AND THREE AND A HALF SACKS,HAS SUPERB FOOTBALL I.Q.,WORKS HIS TAIL OFF SNAP TO WHISTLE AND IS,FROM EVERY REPORT THE KIND OF YOUNG MAN YOU WANT ON YOUR TEAM AND IN YOUR LOCKER ROOM.LOOKING AT THE STATS IT APPEARS THAT HE DID TAIL OFF A BIT AT THE END OF LAST YEAR,BUT GIVEN HIS PHYSICAL TALENTS,FOOTBALL SMARTS,WORK ETHIC AND CHARACTER I HOPE THE PATSW ARE ON THE PHONE WITH HIS AGENT RIGHT NOW.HAVING MAYO AND DAVIS AS STARTERS INSIDE,AND YES,THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO COMPLIMENT ONE ANOTHER WELL,AND HOPEFULLY A HEALTHY MCKENZIE AS A RESERVE AT ILB'ER WOULD SEEM TO BE A TEMPTING SCENERIO FOR N.E....GO GET HIM GUYS!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcrossDaPond. Show AcrossDaPond's posts

NO ONE IN DENVER SEEMS TO HAVE ANY ANSWER AS TO WHY HE WAS AS IT LEAVES THE BRONCOS WITH AS MANY STARTING ILB'ERS AS THE PETRIOTS HAVE STARTING T.E.'S.NONE!MAYBE THE BRONCOS HAVE DEAL COMING UP FOR AN ILB'ER BUT EVEN IF THAT IS TRUE(AND NO ONE HAS AN INKLING OF WHO IT MIGHT BE IN THE DENVER MEDIA AS OF THIS POINT)WHY WOULDN'T YOU KEEP A GUY WHO HAD NEARLY A HUNDRED TACKLES AND THREE AND A HALF SACKS,HAS SUPERB FOOTBALL I.Q.,WORKS HIS TAIL OFF SNAP TO WHISTLE AND IS,FROM EVERY REPORT THE KIND OF YOUNG MAN YOU WANT ON YOUR TEAM AND IN YOUR LOCKER ROOM.LOOKING AT THE STATS IT APPEARS THAT HE DID TAIL OFF A BIT AT THE END OF LAST YEAR,BUT GIVEN HIS PHYSICAL TALENTS,FOOTBALL SMARTS,WORK ETHIC AND CHARACTER I HOPE THE PATSW ARE ON THE PHONE WITH HIS AGENT RIGHT NOW.HAVING MAYO AND DAVIS AS STARTERS INSIDE,AND YES,THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO COMPLIMENT ONE ANOTHER WELL,AND HOPEFULLY A HEALTHY MCKENZIE AS A RESERVE AT ILB'ER WOULD SEEM TO BE A TEMPTING SCENERIO FOR N.E....GO GET HIM GUYS!
    Posted by kebbe

who knew all caps would be that annoying.  Learn to use the freaking space bar pal...