Denver losing Vickerson

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Denver losing Vickerson

The injury he suffered against the Pats is a dislocated hip.  Probable season-ending IR.  Huge loss for that defense.  

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_24603732/broncos-kevin-vickerson-out-at-least-six-weeks

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Re: Denver losing Vickerson

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The injury he suffered against the Pats is a dislocated hip.  Probable season-ending IR.  Huge loss for that defense.  

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_24603732/broncos-kevin-vickerson-out-at-least-six-weeks

[/QUOTE]

He and Knighton were solid down the middle and it will hurt that area for them, but their main fatal flaw is still the pass D. It's as bad as the Jets'.

[/QUOTE]

True...but they have those two outside pass rushers, Miller and ex-Charger Shaun Phillips, that make it tough to capitalize on their flawed secondary.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Milliner #9 overall.  My god. And to think RKrap was raving about the Jets draft again.

Rkarp raves about alot of uselss drivel...especially lately, he's in some kind of seasonal funk...lmao!

[/QUOTE]

And still won't admit he lost our bet. I bumped it for good measure.  Pretty funny reading it again.

The best post is where he says NY is 19 million under and it's 48 hours later, where he's calling me out, thinking he wont the bet.

Unreal. I've never seen such arrogance.

[/QUOTE]

Hey Rusty

I like the new avatar, really cool blend of the Dead and the Pats. Try to keep it for awhile! LOL.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

I really don't like to see any player get hurt, but with all of the injuries the Pats have had, I have no sympathy for any team. 

I am amazed at how well the D keeps playing. I really don't care about yds perame, but only points per game by the D Our DBS as a group have been excellent. we are getting pressures on the qb and they do stop the run at key times. if our O keeps going we now have as good a chane as any team. and with the loss of playears , it's hard to believe

Sections
Shortcuts