Denver LT Ryan Clady Done For Year

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: Denver LT Ryan Clady Done For Year

If Gomer's neck could talk...

"The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming." --- Harvey Dent

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

That's a huge blow to their team.  They didn't sign him to that contract extension for nothing.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

the NFL is a battle of attrition
    Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MTPat. Show MTPat's posts

Searched for Clady on the front page of nfl.com...nothing.  Hmmm.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

That will hurt them.  Plus lost an offensive captain.

They voted on another one though..

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- The Broncos lost an offensive captain when Ryan Clady headed to injured reserve.

Since it happened so early in the season, Head Coach John Fox said the team decided to vote for a new captain Thursday morning.

And Wes Welker was the recipient of the title.

Welker, a first-year Bronco, was never voted a captain in New England, and was honored to learn of his teammates' vote.

“I think it’s one of the greatest honors you can have on a football team," he said. "I’m honored to have it and hopefully represent it well and just try to help lead these guys by example and go out there and play hard and help them win games.”

The fact that his teammates respected him enough already to give him that title stood out to Welker.

“It means a lot," he said. "Just coming in here, trying to work hard and set an example. Just do whatever I can to help the team win. It’s nice to see that the guys see that and it’s definitely a great honor."

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to FrankDooley's comment:

1 sack allowed in 1115 plays last year.

Obviously, a huge loss. I mentioned him coming in late off a hold out in camp where Gomer took some hits.

He came back late, apparently out of shape a bit and now he's done.  Obviously, a huge loss because Winston Justice is not anyhwere near Ryan Clady.

If we lost Solder, we'd move Vollmer to LT where he's been very good and Cannnon to RT.

Just saying.   SOme teams take big risks on their lines. We don't do that here. Thanks, BB.

Does it ever end with you? Someone rolled up on his foot, the injury had nothing to do with holding out.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

we'll see what happens when pats play denver, after this week schedule looks a little daunting.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to patriotrain's comment:

we'll see what happens when pats play denver, after this week schedule looks a little daunting.

For both teams.  I would much rather have our schedule then theirs.  If Pats can get things turned around and go on a run after the Saints game I can see the Pats having a equal if not 1 game better record then the Broncos'  This is of course if Gronk and Amendola are back after the Saints game.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Incognitacious' comment:

LOL...oh yeah, it'll be absolutely fantastic for team morale when good ol' butter fingers starts dropping passes in the clutch for Denver just like he's already started to do!!!

It's embarrassing to have Pats fans who are terribly jealous of other teams players, who just happened to be the most productive player for this team for many years (outside of Brady), while we have his injury prone replacement on the bench injured.  You Fail!  I would take Welkers seasons productions and drops over Amendola's any day of the week.  Sadly I wasn't asked.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

LOL...oh yeah, it'll be absolutely fantastic for team morale when good ol' butter fingers starts dropping passes in the clutch for Denver just like he's already started to do!!!

It's embarrassing to have Pats fans who are terribly jealous of other teams players, who just happened to be the most productive player for this team for many years (outside of Brady), while we have his injury prone replacement on the bench injured.  You Fail!  I would take Welkers seasons productions and drops over Amendola's any day of the week.  Sadly I wasn't asked.

[/QUOTE]
    OH YEAH!!!!!?????

[/QUOTE]

And I used to be such a fan of you and the bwahahahaha!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

1 sack allowed in 1115 plays last year.

Obviously, a huge loss. I mentioned him coming in late off a hold out in camp where Gomer took some hits.

He came back late, apparently out of shape a bit and now he's done.  Obviously, a huge loss because Winston Justice is not anyhwere near Ryan Clady.

If we lost Solder, we'd move Vollmer to LT where he's been very good and Cannnon to RT.

Just saying.   SOme teams take big risks on their lines. We don't do that here. Thanks, BB.

Does it ever end with you? Someone rolled up on his foot, the injury had nothing to do with holding out.

[/QUOTE]

SOunds great, Bustchise.

[/QUOTE]

Typical queenie backpedal.

15. This post has been removed.