Denver Media Use Injuries As Excuse For SB Slaughter

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Denver Media Use Injuries As Excuse For SB Slaughter

Yeah, yeah...the Seahawks didn't beat the Broncos' "A" team. Give me a break: http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2014/02/09/seahawks-didnt-beat-broncos-team-super-bowl/26447/

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: Denver Media Use Injuries As Excuse For SB Slaughter

They did lose two important pieces to their puzzle, in Vickerson and Von Miller. Otherwise who was so irreplaceable? They lost this game with their offense not their defense, they were down 5 to nothing before sunny boy Goober threw a pick 6.....Sorry Denver you got blasted by a very good defense that had your number from the first snap! You had to use the injury excuse because the weather was perfect and the refs called more penalties on Seattle just trying to keep you in the game!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

WOW. lol

we lost as much as them, probably, no we DID, lose more than them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

The sad thing right now is Heyganglh is right on this one.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:

Did a NE fan just say that the Denver media was using the injury excuse?

What the H ELL was going on in here all season regarding the pats??

Big difference between our excuse and theirs, 6 pro bowlers from the season before on IR before the playoffs and none returned too help the Pats, the Broncos only had one pro bowler hit the IR. Von Miller= Spikes,Mayo,Wilfork, Vollmer, Kelly,Gronk and even Adrian Wilson though it's a stretch but he was a pro bowler in 2012, that's not even counting the prisoner of venzenza AKA Aaron Hernandez. Also by the time Gronk went back on the IR most NEP fans knew it would be an uphill climb without most of their high dollar players...Only sniveling I heard came from Denver.....Throw another flag ref Goober is in trouble!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

[QUOTE]

Did a NE fan just say that the Denver media was using the injury excuse?

What the H ELL was going on in here all season regarding the pats??

[/QUOTE]

Yup the Pats used the injury excuse all the way to the AFC Championship game

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

The Broncos didn't face the Patriots' A team, does that mean the Pats are the SB champs instead?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Well once Mark Sanchise went down, the Jets were pretty much done. I mean you lose the number 6 pick overall from a few years back and that would ruin any teams season.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey Bozo-Still cryin in your chowdha I see. Get over it The Seahaws would have killed anybody they played that day. ANYBODY!

[/QUOTE] Leon they may have done just that, but you can't prove your hypothesis! They didn't play the Patriots this year!

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The sad thing right now is Heyganglh is right on this one.

[/QUOTE]

not at all. yeah we had injuries but we still could've beat the broncos. weren't the favorites but we certainly laid an egg AFCCG sunday....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Whiners all...just like their QB, the Picasso of Choke Artists! LOL!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I have serious doubts if a completely healthy Denver team could have dealt with the onslaught that was the Seattle Defense.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I chaulk this up as a team/city that is not used to being in the hunt. Amateurs.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

They spoiled themselves running up the score on cupcakes during the regular season, then shat their jocks in the SB

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

So that was reason enough to just quit in the second half? I don't care how bad this Pats team was getting beat, I can assure not one player on the roster would have quit fighting like the Broncos did.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

I don't think Fox had his team ready

The broncs had their hand signals and knew what was coming

The safety was unreal, PMs pick six, the bungaled 4and2 ( I would have gotten the fg.) and then the KO return sunk them. It wasn't the D that put them in the hole and then buried them

the broncs were hurt by injury on D , so were the Pats, but all year long we heard that the seahags and 9ers were the best talent. They didn't have injuries and the seahags were the best team.

the most physical team usually wins, the seahags were that

When your best players go down and every analyst is saying the Pats were winning in spite of the injuries', realitymust take over. the Pats had to have every break go their way.and it didn't

The big problem the broncs had was being the favorite, while all year long the seahags were considered to be better. although people keep forgetting that in these big games, names like Brady and manning set the point spread to get bets made. It's why cowherd keeps getting it wrong by saying Gronk is worth only one point.  Hmm I think he was 6 or 7 points when he came back and in cowherds own words might have caused the Pats to lose the SB- by definition 2 pts lol

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to seawolfxs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't think Fox had his team ready

[/QUOTE]

neither did BB aganst the donkos

Sections
Shortcuts